Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 9: April 2016 - November 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonore looked really good. Her braids were the edgy factor:). Also Estelle looked lovely, but that fascinator matched with pearl necklace is a bit too much IMO, and it better suits a grown lady. Nicolas went casual, but he is a little man, so that's fine ;-)

Leonore looked really good. Her braids were the edgy factor:). Also Estelle looked lovely, but that fascinator matched with pearl necklace is a bit too much IMO, and it better suits a grown lady. Nicolas went casual, but he is a little man, so that's fine ;-)

I think Estelle's fascinator was a Mommy and Me thing. She's clearly into accessorizing. That huge (to her scale) matching drawstring bag was a hoot.
Thanks for pointing out the braids. I would have missed them.

I think Estelle's fascinator was a Mommy and Me thing. She's clearly into accessorizing. That huge (to her scale) matching drawstring bag was a hoot.
Thanks for pointing out the braids. I would have missed them.

I got the same feeling, especially since both Victoria and Estelle went with white. I think that Victoria's intentions were to match her daughter's outifit. I just think that the fascinator was too big and I don't like pearl necklaces on little girls, but that's just a pet peeve of mine:flowers:.
About the braids: right? Weren't they just gorgeous?:p

I like Nicholas and Leonore simple matching in colours looks, they are just adorable.

And I loooove Estelle's dress, simply beautiful. I agree that the fascinator and pearl are a little too much for such a small girl, but for what we now she's a lady of character so it might very well being her choice of attire :D She has lot of years ahead to learn how to simplify her outfits, anyway.

It does appear that Estelle likes to dress up and it is wonderful to see that she is allowed to be herself ,pearls and all. I have a vision of little princess and Grandma strolling through the royal vault.

Leonore's dress is lovely and Estelle's dress is exquisite.

Estelle's dress is stunning. I love the mommy and me fascinators. Though I think the pearls too much, I think they were very much Estelle's choice. She has such a personal little style all of her own. I think she likely insisted, really wanting to look like mommy.:flowers:

Leonor is adorable and I love the braids. Her and her brother are both adorable in their matching outfits.

Estelle's dress is beautiful and I think it's super cute that both she and Victoria were wearing similar fascinators! I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during the moment when Estelle picked her outfit, it does seem as if she looked up to Victoria with her outfit choice.

Leonore and Nicolas were wearing beautiful outfits. I loved the soft, pastel like colours of both of them, and Leonore's little plait made her hair look very pretty.

For me i thought Estelle matching in with her Mummy was cuteness overload. The bow and fascinator was maybe a tad too much but she is a child and you can tell she is a girly girl who loves dressing up. Pearl necklace most likely has some importance either historical or was a special gift for her
Also loved the contrast in Leonore and Nicolas both being in white and blue but the reverse ways - Leonore's top was white and bottom of dress blue, whilst Nicolas was in white shorts and blue top half. I must be one of the few who did not like the braids on Leonore - tacky looking. Nicolas is a very cute baby and he rocked his outfit today and seems a much calmer baby than the active and boisterous Leonore

I loved Estelle's ensemble for her brother's Christening. She looked very sweet. I didn't mind the fascinator, or the pearl necklace. It was a special occasion after all. Estelle appears to have a love for accessories and the handbag illustrates that. I didn't like the braids on Leonore. Her hair is a bit short for that, in my opinion. Her outfit was very cute. I really liked the blue and white color scheme. Nicolas looked very comfortable in his outfit. It was sweet to see him matching his big sister in terms of the color scheme.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Elisabeth looks lovely and growing up fast:flowers:
I think she is lovely as well and her dress fits her properly. But I don't agree she is growing that fast, she has her own time to grow, because for a 14 year old turning 15 this year, she sure looks younger. She is catching up to her age but not yet. It's not a bad thing though, it's just how her body works, I know many 13 year olds who look so grown up like 17 year old.

I think she is lovely as well and her dress fits her properly. But I don't agree she is growing that fast, she has her own time to grow, because for a 14 year old turning 15 this year, she sure looks younger. She is catching up to her age but not yet. It's not a bad thing though, it's just how her body works, I know many 13 year olds who look so grown up like 17 year old.

I didn't mean she looks like a 17 year old. I mean she no longer looks like a little girl or tween I remember. She is a young lady now.

Estelle's dress was so beautiful. And to honor the big day for the family and her role at the christening, she had got a fascinator and a pearl necklace. I don't think they are too much. She seemed to be so proud of them and her role as a big sister. It was lovely to see Victoria and Estelle matching each other.
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010030011M14644983912218852
It's also nice, that Estelle's dress is from Charabia Paris, it is french, but behind it is swedish designer Lena Henriksson-Barenton.
Charabia Paris Interview Spring Summer 2015 | Dashin Fashion

Last edited:
Princess Elisabeth looks very nice in the orange dress. It's age-appropriate and suits her well.

Leonore's beautiful blue dress today:

Fashion for the little royals Part 9: April 2016 -

Both of Leonore's dresses are just adorable! So cute.

Both adorable. If I had to pick a fave, it would be the fist but they are both so sweet on an equally sweet little princess.:flowers:

Leonore's dresses are so sweet and perfect for a little girl. Can't pick a favorite.

I liked better the second dress: simple yet lovely and light, so appropriate for a very lively little girl.

I love Estelle's blue dress today:

That's such a beautiful and heartwarming photo. I love the flowers in the background too.
Estelle's dress is very sweet and pretty; and also rather vintage looking. Does anyone know where it's from? I'm wondering if it could be another dress that's part of Alice Sommerlath's collection. Her hat is too cute. It appears that Estelle is currently going through an "I want to be just like my mum" phase when it comes to outfits, which is so adorable to see. Oscar's dungarees/babygro is cute, too!

The blue dress and the hat are so sweet in Estelle. They go perfectly with the setting of the picture.

Well, I think different here. I think that that large hat is quite ugly and doesn't flatter anyone, the least a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom