Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 11: September 2017 - June 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress that Charlotte wore whilst visiting her baby brother is beautiful; and she seems to like it too! Has she worn it before? It feels familiar though she has worn a lot of blue so I might be thinking of another dress.

The Dutch princesses look lovely both in their portraits and at King's Day. Amalia's blue dress in her portrait is gorgeous. It reminds me of a more formal version of a dress I own that's the same colour and a similar style.

And as tall as her father at 14 years of age! :ohmy: And he's 6'.

It's expected as her parents both are very tall! (and not to forget the Netherlands is the tallest country:lol:) Usually girls grow so fast during their 10-15 and after that they will just slow down. (I even haven't grown any taller after 15......)

BTW I forget to mention, CA's pants remind me Elisabeth's from last year, and I just realize she is wearing heels (and she plays volleyball with heels like her mother:lol:), so many young royal girls begin wearing heels, Elisabeth, Louise and now CA!

Last edited:
It's expected as her parents both are very tall! (and not to forget the Netherlands is the tallest country.) Usually girls grow so fast during their 10-15 and after that they will just slow down. (I even haven't grown any taller after 15......)

Maxima is 5'10". Not very tall quite. ;) But still, I get your point. :flowers:

I didn't know the Netherlands was the tallest country! :cool: Lovely! :flowers:

I thought Maxima was 5'8". And I think she is very tall. I've been following for years, and when she wears heels she looks the same height as men when doing engagements. And she often is the tallest person in the room.
I think that WA is more than 6'. Probably between 6'1" and 6'2". It is expected that Amalia will be tall too, and she already is, and still growning. I grew more 4 cm between my 15 and 20 years old and stopped growing.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Has Alexia dyed her hair? IIRC she used to be the same colour as her sisters until not too long ago.

Has Alexia dyed her hair? IIRC she used to be the same colour as her sisters until not too long ago.
I doubt that. And she doesn't have the same hair color as her sisters for a while now. I believe her ginger hair became more and more prominent starting 2 years ago. She never was pure blonde like her sisters, her hair gradually became darker with time.

Hair naturally changes colors as you grow up. It seems her ginger color has just darkened with time and become more obvious.

The girls all look lovely both at the king's day events and in the portraits.

I love the portraits, and even allowing the girls to wear a bit of makeup. They are young women, and there is a way to allow them to look it, without trying to be sexy. This is a lovely balance.

Alexia is going to be the real stunner in her family.

Alexia is going to be the real stunner in her family.

Alexia was certainly photographed well in that photo-shoot to look far more sophisticated than I think she is at 12 years of age. You can see her girlishness in other less posed photos.

The real stunner (I think) is the eldest daughter: Amalia is the one I feel who will be the stunner (though they are all very good looking, of course). Amalia has an aura about her. Very appealing. :flowers:

Alexia was certainly photographed well in that photo-shoot to look far more sophisticated than I think she is at 12 years of age. You can see her girlishness in other less posed photos.

The real stunner (I think) is the eldest daughter: Amalia is the one I feel who will be the stunner (though they are all very good looking, of course). Amalia has an aura about her. Very appealing. :flowers:

Even in her more girlish photos, Alexia is quite lovely. Its not just when made up IMO :flowers:

Amalia is pretty, but maybe its because to me she looks younger then she is. Other then her height. She hasn't matured as fast (and not just talking makeup). I agree Amalia has potential to grow into a real beauty, when she matures a bit naturally, but not just yet.

I doubt that. And she doesn't have the same hair color as her sisters for a while now. I believe her ginger hair became more and more prominent starting 2 years ago. She never was pure blonde like her sisters, her hair gradually became darker with time.

You're right - it was late when I posted last night so I must've been sleepily forgetting to recall Alexia's hair colour. Looking at older and recent pre-Koningsdag photos she was more strawberry blonde than her sisters, and then a light auburn, now turning into a more clear shade of red.

Estelle and Oscar on the balcony during King Carl Gustav's 72nd birthday celebration today, April 30. Nice hair ribbons ?

** Both ** Both 2 **

Princess Aiko looking lovely on the family's journey to the Imperial Stock Farm in Tochigi Prefecture today, May 3:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Aiko really is so grown up! Very poised & lovely girl. Looks just like her dad.

I love the coloured trousers on the European princes! Emmanuel seems to have inherited a love for colourful trousers from Philippe.

Athena looks beautiful in her outfit - would have been a perfect look for her first day of school, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
My good. A little lady. How old is she? Not more than 13? If I'm not wrong her parents got married in 2014
I think she was born in December 2007, so not 11 years old yet (she is growing fast, puberty started earlier for her I believe). They were married in 2004.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom