The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-07-2015, 03:29 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
The black and white dress is beautiful and elegant.
I agree. Very classic and nice. A little something extra but still very suitable and professional.

Old 09-07-2015, 04:11 PM
Heir Apparent

The black and white dress is nothing special, but she looks nice and appropriately dressed.

Old 09-07-2015, 04:18 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by udyusa View Post
The black and white dress is nothing special, but she looks nice and appropriately dressed.
Exactly. And you can't wear a dress that looks "something special" everyday :P
Old 09-07-2015, 05:03 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Looking again at the gown Victoria wore the other day, it's growing on me and I now like it a lot. It's rather elegant, and for some reason gives off a '30s vibe to me.

Victoria's latest outfit is nice but nothing special. Her bun is great - as is her smile! Since her pregnancy announcement I can't help but feel happy whenever I see photos of her... I'm just as delighted for her as I would be if one of my own family members got pregnant, haha!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 09-08-2015, 02:27 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post
. . . . . I do wish she would come up with an alternate hair style from most often looking peeled straight back, I don't think it is especially becoming. I do think there are some other styles which would look great on her and still professional. This style does absolutely nothing for her imo.
I liked the way she wore her hair with dress in September 2008. A ponytail and yet different.

https://www.anpfoto.nl/search.pp?pag...=8259112&pos=4
Old 09-08-2015, 08:58 AM
Serene Highness

Victoria wore her grey by Malene Birger pumps to the Sweden Dinner.
Old 09-08-2015, 09:11 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
I liked the way she wore her hair with dress in September 2008. A ponytail and yet different.

https://www.anpfoto.nl/search.pp?pag...=8259112&pos=4
YES! I absolutely agree, much softer. Victoria is a pretty young woman but the severity of her hair style tends to diminish. I'm wondering if she is trying to look more "serious". Anyway, this is much better.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:42 AM
Heir Apparent

YES from me too!! Much softer and yet still back the way she seems to like it.
Old 09-10-2015, 10:59 AM
Administrator

Victoria during a visit in Göteborg today, September 10, wearing black pants and a top with a modern print. The top has something special, but me personally I don't like it:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Shoes ** Hair **
Old 09-10-2015, 01:04 PM
Majesty

I don't interesting anything about this look.
Old 09-10-2015, 01:50 PM
Imperial Majesty

The top is great, I would wear that any day. And the recycled Acne shoes are fabulous. I like the recycled Valentino bag too.
Old 09-10-2015, 03:10 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

I dont like the top, the print is not pretty at all and I don't understand the zipper on the side of the top.
The overall is a bit much as she has a studded bag, printed top, printed shoes.
Old 09-10-2015, 03:41 PM
Majesty

I dislike the top.
Old 09-10-2015, 10:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Not a pretty top, the colors and the print are nothing to flatter anyone, not to mention the odd neckline, but I don't blame her for wanting something loose.
Old 09-11-2015, 12:35 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Victoria during a visit in Göteborg today, September 10, wearing black pants and a top with a modern print. The top has something special, but me personally I don't like it:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Shoes ** Hair **
I love it and I am in love with her gorgeous shoes. But on a serious, more restrained note, you've got to love the way Victoria and Daniel compliment each other. His tie picks up the red in her top and shoes very nicely.

(...)
Old 09-11-2015, 12:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
Exactly. And you can't wear a dress that looks "something special" everyday :P
Unless you're Maxima!
Old 09-11-2015, 07:04 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
I love it and I am in love with her gorgeous shoes. But on a serious, more restrained note, you've got to love the way Victoria and Daniel compliment each other. His tie picks up the red in her top and shoes very nicely.

ps: I wish Daniel had a larger and more varied wardrobe. Just think, sports jackets, grey suits, double-breasted suits, pinstriped suits (or shirts), coloured shirts, wingtip shoes, loafers, whimsical ties tied in a variety of different ways. . . the variations are endless, so how about it Daniel?
Love,love the shoes. The top not so much but as CPV has such a glow she could show up in a potato sack and look great.(..)
Old 09-11-2015, 01:52 PM
Heir Apparent

A most unflattering top. Love her shoes!!
(..)
Old 09-11-2015, 06:06 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I'm also not a fan of the top and I don't think it does any favours for Victoria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
Unless you're Maxima!
Haha! Maxima's clothes are certainly special, though they suit her and I can't imagine her with another style!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 09-11-2015, 09:56 PM
Majesty

Oh, that top reminds me of something that would hang in the Museum of Modern Art in NYC. I'm not a fan of modern art, so this top is a miss for me. The rest of the look is all right.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.

Tags
crown princess victoria, crown princess victoria's maternity fashion, maternity style, pregnancy style, princess victoria, princess victoria maternity style, princess victoria pregnancy style