Crown Princess Victoria's Maternity Fashion: August 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't one of my favorite gowns, but Victoria looks nice.

I'm so happy that Victoria recycled this fabulous Pär Engsheden gown again. Pär Engsheden knows how to make dresses for Victoria. Simple is best. This is one of my favourites on Victoria, like almost all Engsheden dresses. And Victoria is wearing the Baden Fringe tiara, which suits with this dress so well. Victoria looks perfect tonight.
http://www.svenskdam.se/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Victoria14.png

EDIT: a side view of Victoria's hairdo
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010060101G14498755381858010

Last edited:
The blue dress is beautiful. I the color and design.

This isn't my favorite on Victoria, but she still looks lovely. Love the Fringe tiara!

I like both gowns on Victoria but prefer the purple one. Her bump is getting so big now! I'm excited for the arrival of their baby.

I am thrilled she recycled the blue gown from 2011,she wore it to the ceremony last time. I am equally glad she didn't recycle both maternity Nobel gowns. Her dinner gown was not a favorite of mine in 2011, happy she had the new purple dress for the ceremony.

It was quite sensible to recycle one of her previous pregnancy noble gowns this time round. This has too much sparkle for my personal taste but Victoria is quite sensible when it comes to recycling and as she is at a similar stage in her pregnancy it makes sense to repeat one

The dress is ok...the tiara is great, and she looks lovely otherwise.

LaRae

Love both dresses, slightly prefer the sparkly blue. Prefer the second tiara but she wears the Connaught one well.

She looks exhausted I think maternity leave should start asap but other than that she looks lovely the both are perfect

There dress has never been one of her best IMO. I dont like the fabric of it and I never fond of such fully beaded dresses, they are outdated IMO. Nevertheless, her overall was lovely!

I dont like the velvet gown but her overall looks great!

Nope, that dress is not a hit. But her 1000 megawatt smile and carisma makes almost everything work.

The dress is a little bit snug, but her hair is a a Big Winner!!!! Finally something soft and flattering!!

I like the dress though I'm not sure if it suits Victoria. For some reason I don't think the colour is completely "her". Her hairstyle is lovely and elegant however and I also like her clutch - but for me, her best accessory here is her smile. She has an infectious smile!

That's what I thought too, Countessmeout! Thanks for pointing this out...

Is the gown black or blue? When I first saw it, okay she is being comfortable and it is not bad. I like the detail work around the neckline and the waist. It is just a long dark velvet gown to wear while having a baby, she does look amazing though. Her hair is such a delight soft and becoming on her,love the diamonds in the hair also. Not bad, just a nice long velvet gown for now!

Yet her smile says it all, she is just beaming with joy and of course she has that amazing handsome husband on her arms, love this couple

I think the colour is a nice soft grey which really works with the black beading around the neck and under the bust. The wide neckline is very flattering.

The gown looks a little snug across the stomach in some shots, but straight on it looks okay. The I love the updo and the addition of a diamond brooch is always going to improve any hairstyle. However, what really catches the eye is the megawatt smile she is giving someone and how happy Daniel looks speaks to an elegant but relaxed and happy evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom