Crown Princess Victoria's Maternity Fashion: August 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I quite like the dress. Agree with everyone about the fur but I guess it's quite cold this time of year!

I think she looks good and i don´t understand what everyone has against that little jacket - looks splendid and i love fur.

I don't like the dress (though the color is lovely). I'm thinking that the bolero could be made out of a different material (or she could have used a wrap-type shawl). Her hair and smile are gorgeous, and make up for whatever else is not to anyone's liking in the outfit.

Like the dress very much but without the bolero.
They don't go well together, too much going on.

I thought it was kinda boring!I hate the bolero!

I don't like the dress (though the color is lovely). I'm thinking that the bolero could be made out of a different material (or she could have used a wrap-type shawl). Her hair and smile are gorgeous, and make up for whatever else is not to anyone's liking in the outfit.

I don't care for the dress, either, though the color is very pretty. Maybe it's the crinkly and layered design. I don't like the bolero as well, and a pashmina or another evening wrap might have been a nice choice. Her hair is beautiful, however.

I have to say, IMO, Victoria misses much more frequently than otherwise. She seems like a lovely young lady but that's about it, IMO. I can't say that I think she looks good very often. If we are talking about her personally, yes, she has a nice smile, BUT if we are talking fashion .... just mostly misses, IMO.:sad:

I don't care for the dress, either, though the color is very pretty. Maybe it's the crinkly and layered design. I don't like the bolero as well, and a pashmina or another evening wrap might have been a nice choice. Her hair is beautiful, however.

Yes, for me the crinkly-layered look was the deciding factor against the dress. I remember not liking it when she wore it earlier in the year for the same reasons. Her hair is lovely.

She looked beautiful but,I am underwhelmed by it.It looks like a dress she could wear it to a less important event but not the Nobel.

Last edited:
Beautiful looks princess Victoria she had a nice hairdo and the dress is for amother to be great , I hope we see more pictures, for this one , thanks.

Pregnancy suits Victoria, however I don't like the dress.

Love the dress. It looks very nice, also very on the trend right now, but the dress is definetly not wearing her. Good! :)

I love the dress. The color is gorgeous on Victoria. She looks regal. The hair style is fabulous, and of course, I once again adore her smile.

I think this is a beautiful flowing gown on Victoria that suits her regally well. The midnight blue color is gorgeous with a nice shimmer to the fabric that gives it spark and flair. I'm not a fan of the six-button tiara, but her hair and jewels are beautiful.

Emma Danielsson of Expressen of Victoria tonight: Crown Princess Victoria lives up to all expectations when it comes to clothing at the Nobel banquet. She is super glamorous in a midnight blue sequin dress with ¾ sleeves and long train. For it, she is wearing the beautiful Karl Johan-crown with six jewels bows from the 1700s and large sapphire earrings.

The dress is not empire-cut as last year and it shows up the great belly is a big plus. In addition, dress more glamorous than most of the dresses she had worn in previous years.
Rating: 5 wasps. (of 5)
Victorias klänning får toppbetyg - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen - Nyheter Sport Ekonomi Nöje

I think she looks lovely and elegant. Her hair is flattering and I am drooling over her huge sapphire brooch and earrings!

Some more pictures from the Nobel ceremonies and dinner:
MYROYALS

She looks really lovely, but her smile is wistful.

Fabulous photos and a perfect description of her smile..

Love the dress. It looks very nice, also very on the trend right now, but the dress is definetly not wearing her. Good! :)
I agree she is wearing the dress! I wish the designer would take the cut and make it in a few day dresses for her.
What about the dress makes it trendy, I'm curious?

I really liked the whole look. The dress was very flattering. It's nice to know she has a tailor on stand-by for evening looks. I also think the jewelry was very nice. The few sapphires she wore complimented the color of the dress without overwhelming her...or turning her into a blue ball.

I think Victoria looked lovely. The whole look works, the color, the sequins, the sapphires, even the tiara with the diamond additions. Victoria gets my best dressed for the evening, hands down.
Must be a huge task to get so dressed up when you're that far along with your pregnancy. I bet Victoria is at that point where she feels like she has been and will be pregnant forever.

I think Victoria looked lovely. The whole look works, the color, the sequins, the sapphires, even the tiara with the diamond additions.
I agree, the whole "look", her tiara, hair, and earrings segued beautifully into the dress, but what diamond additions are you referring to?

Victoria gets my best dressed for the evening, hands down.
No question about it, she really pushed the boat out last night. The midnight blue sequined gown was fabulous and teaming it with the sapphire earrings and hairpins was the icing on the cake.

Interestingly, Victoria remains the one member of the Bernadotte clan that can really rock what they call the Karl Johan Diadem with bows and we, prosaically, call the "6 Button Tiara.

Personally I was glad she resisted the urge to go with her signature Baden Fringe Tiara as, paired with the sequins on the dress, it would have looked altogether too "Metal".

but what diamond additions are you referring to?

She added diamonds to the tiara. It helps hide the base of the tiara and I think makes it look much nicer.

It could have been perfection if she had worn the Sapphire Tiara, but close enough.

She didn't disappoint me, once again she chose a fabulous look for the Nobel Prize. Beautiful colour, really suits her.

I didn´t like the dress at first, now I kinda like it. I still think she could have done better, though. I don´t like at all al the glitters on the dress, a little too much. Plus, I don´t like the tiara, although her earrings are gorgeous. I think the whole look would look better with a different hairdo, a "more special" one. This one is lovely, but too simple, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom