The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-01-2017, 02:22 PM
Majesty

Victoria's red dress is stunning and regal. Beautiful color. The dress is amazing.

Old 12-01-2017, 02:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the red on Victoria!! She looked stunning from head to toe. And the kids (plus Daniel), looked wonderful too. I have to admit that I loved the family color coordination, especially here close to Christmas. Hope to see this outfit again soon, one of her best for sure.

Old 12-01-2017, 02:49 PM
Courtier

Fabulous! All 4 of them look great. Estelle & Oscar are getting so big!
Old 12-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Victoria looks gorgeous and very festive in the red. Love it.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 12-02-2017, 01:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Fantastic in red, great cinched in waist and full skirt. Poor Oscar doesn’t look too well
Old 12-02-2017, 01:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2017 -

What a fantastic outfit it took my breath away wow. She is one of my favorite princesses
Old 12-02-2017, 01:21 AM
Majesty

Victoria looked fabulous in red today. Definitely best dressed.
Old 12-02-2017, 01:12 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria looked great today in her casual outfit at a visit to Sweden International Horse Show.
http://imageupper.com/i/?S1100010010...12234793555214
http://resources.mynewsdesk.com/imag...yhrhlxg9s5.jpg
Old 12-02-2017, 01:40 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Victoria looked great today in her casual outfit at a visit to Sweden International Horse Show.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
They all look really nice. I like Victoria's casual look today
Old 12-02-2017, 02:00 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
I love this look on her. I know she loves prints and embellishments and wears them well, but I hope she looked in the mirror before she left for this event and realized she had nailed it.
Old 12-02-2017, 03:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Victoria looked amazing. Every inch the future Queen in this red ensemble.
Old 12-02-2017, 04:57 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Victoria's suit actually seems quite formal for the casual event. I wouldn't expect her to wear jeans and a Christmas jumper exactly, but something a little less business like would have been nice. It looks like she's dressed for an office interview.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 12-02-2017, 10:46 PM
Gentry

This grey suit is another piece from the ERDEM x H&M collection.

Now I'm totally convinced that H&M gave her the complete collection to begin with...
Old 12-02-2017, 10:53 PM
Courtier

I love the grey suit and will look for it at my local H&M. Looks like it's a wool blend that we do not have a whole lot of opportunity to wear down here in Houston, but the closest mall to me caters to a local as well as national/international clientele, so they may carry it.
Old 12-03-2017, 05:08 AM
Nobility

It does look indeed like she was given the complete collection Personally I don't care for H&M and other "fast fashion" brands, because of their low quality, poorly designs and materials that can literally fall apart after only some washes. I get more joy from clothes that I can keep for years and that are not so clearly tied to certain year's seasons and look outdated too quickly. Having a good dressmaker in the family also helps, so its just my kink
The trousers look too long for her. Didn't she already wear similar style of jacket just recently, only in different color? The whole look isn't too casual but more of business, but I guess the Crown Princesses are working 24/7. Her hair have more volume on top, so its a plus!
Can't believe how shapeless this whole suit looks: Princess Victoria and her family visited Friends Arena | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION
Old 12-03-2017, 05:41 AM
Courtier

I very much agree about HM clothing, the fabric for this suit looks very cheap, it is not merino wool which is something I would expect Victoria to wear in something like this suit. I used to work one time in a very exclusive fabric store and the owner taught me a great deal about fabric and how clothes are made, even to this day I can walk along a rack of clothes and just by the touch tell the fabric is cheap or good and see if the garment is well made.....stops me in my track from by cheap clothes that will not last one season.

I understand that Victoria has to promote the fashions of Sweden and the companies yet this company does her no good in their cheap clothing lines.

I will say that HM has one product I just love, they make a great cardigan in all cotton in the greatest colors I have ever seen, you can wash and wear this sweater all year long with various tops or blouses, and it is not expensive at all. That is the only product I buy there for other pieces of clothing is so thin, thread count is in all fabrics not just sheets for the bed........and what China makes today is very thin cheap fabric.
Old 12-03-2017, 05:52 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Payton View Post

I very much agree about HM clothing, the fabric for this suit looks very cheap, it is not merino wool which is something I would expect Victoria to wear in something like this suit. I used to work one time in a very exclusive fabric store and the owner taught me a great deal about fabric and how clothes are made, even to this day I can walk along a rack of clothes and just by the touch tell the fabric is cheap or good and see if the garment is well made.....stops me in my track from by cheap clothes that will not last one season.

I understand that Victoria has to promote the fashions of Sweden and the companies yet this company does her no good in their cheap clothing lines.

I will say that HM has one product I just love, they make a great cardigan in all cotton in the greatest colors I have ever seen, you can wash and wear this sweater all year long with various tops or blouses, and it is not expensive at all. That is the only product I buy there for other pieces of clothing is so thin, thread count is in all fabrics not just sheets for the bed........and what China makes today is very thin cheap fabric.
Don't blame it on China. It's what H&M wants - and is best known for: fast and cheap fashion.

It's good that Victoria tries to promote Swedish brands, but there is a limit to everything, which in this case a couple of items would have been fine instead of trying out the whole collection. And let's not forget how close the H&M boss is with the RF personally...
Old 12-04-2017, 02:39 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Victoria looking great in red at the Christening of Prince Gabriel today, December 1:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Hair **

I think her outfit is from Christian Dior's Haute Couture Fall 2017 collection.

Red jacket and skirt - Scroll down to view the second image.

Its such a lovely outfit, the fit was amazing, the fullness of the skirt suited her well. I also loved the color.
Old 12-04-2017, 07:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Loved the red skirt suit at Prince Gabriel's christening. Only wish she wore a hat instead of a bow.
Old 12-04-2017, 07:30 PM
Gentry

The red suit certainly looks very classic Christian Dior (I just saw the Dior exhibition a couple months ago), not sure whether it's from a current collection though. If it is, good job Victoria!

Tags
crown princess victoria, crown princess victoria daytime fashion, crown princess victoria hats