Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This messy, huge heap of ruffled, shiny fabric in an unpleasant color and accompanied by the major fashion sin of leopard accessories must be one of the worst outfits I've ever seen CP Mary wearing.
Quite horrid.

It's a difficult color to wear, but I think she pulls it off. Not crazy about the style, but I do liked the shoes and purse. Her hair is lovely.

Loved yesterday's dress it really looked beautiful.

I really love the dress. She's doing an awesome job of concealing her baby bump.

This messy, huge heap of ruffled, shiny fabric in an unpleasant color and accompanied by the major fashion sin of leopard accessories must be one of the worst outfits I've ever seen CP Mary wearing.
Quite horrid.

ITA. Sadly I can't see anything pretty when it comes to this dress. The leopard accessories don't match, IMO. But her hairstyle looks pretty and the earrings quite lovely.

The color is ok, but the cut, totally unflattering, too much ruffles make CP bigger than she is. I don't like the leopard accessories with that dress.

I reaaly do not like her dress, the colour is ok but too many ruffles on the chest and I do not like the belt, the shoes and bag does not go with this dress.....I like her hair and earrings.......

I am sorry. This dress is just ghastly. The shoes and purse are as well. I am really disappointed in how she is dressing during this memorable pregnancy. Hopefully, she will once again turn into our elegant, lovely Mary...

What on earth!!!!!!!! :ohmy::eek: This is hideous. And that is the very first time I have said that about anything Mary has worn. I think in the midst of desperately trying to conceal her tummy, she has lost all sense of style. The colour is awful, the fabric is awful, the design is awful. The only redeeming quality of this mess of an outfit is what is above her neck. Her hairstyle and earrings are beautiful.

That is exactly what I was trying to say, missjane! My favorite CP is just not living up to her previous standards. She is still beautiful but is totally missing what she should be looking like... Come back, Mary!

Quite horrid.

I must agree. Normally I love Mary's style, but this is a disaster from top to bottom. Her hair doesn't flatter, either. Train wreck.

Nice jacket color!

It's a beautiful outfit and I do love the jacket.

Great combination of well fit trousers, printed blouse and colorful jacket. Well done!

How lovely is Mary! I liked everything about this dress, especially the skirt.

Absolutely stunning!! Finally our elegant and regal Mary is back. :)

She looks wonderful in this color! What a beautiful dress.

I also liked the bright purple jacket, top and pants she had on earlier.

Hallelujah!!!!!!! A stunning beautiful redemption from the horror that was that yellow dress. Both outfits are flattering and pretty and stylish. This dress is amazingly gorgeous. This has made my day.

Mary is changing my hate for purple. Both outfits are good but the plum gown is really gorgeous. I hope to see some better pics of dress, shoes and jewels!!

I was beginning to worry that Mary had changed stylists, but the long purple dress is the very definition of elegance. She looked lovely.

Does anyone know who designed the black clutch she used with the purple jacket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom