Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been a big fan of a lot of her choices lately. My opinion is that the brown jumpsuit was horrible from all views, the dress she wore in Greece, the blouse that looked good the first two times she wore it, the black lace top, any of the pants she's chosen....

Mary really likes this ruffle top as its about the 3rd time she has worn it publically in recent weeks - it is a perfect pregnancy top at this stage
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_vnePtJdCZ...FDo/FADKO_6W_n0/s1600/preview_19679287_wm.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vnePtJdCZ...AFEw/IxzZYQYubnY/s1600/13_DK_Nikolai_Bday.jpg arriving at Countess Alexandra's home for a Nikolai's birthday party
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vnePtJdCZ...AFE4/sG2UHXNwlkI/s1600/14_DK_Nikolai_Bday.jpg

A lot of pregnant women wear ruffles...it's fashionable and it helps to conceal the baby bump.

I thought she looked nice in a simple way.

The top looks absolutly great with the blazer. I like the last outfit very much.

I like the last outfit too and thought she looked great.

The ruffle top is lovely and it seams that short troussers are a must these season..many royals wears them and Princess Mary wears them a lot and they really look lovely on her!

Well, I like the pattern of the dress but it doesn't look right for Mary. I agree with the previous posters, the overall look is too old for her.

I think Mary looks stunning, as usual. I love love her hair... Elegant as usual, from head to toe.

Oh dear. I have changed my mind after seeing the photo that Al_bina sent. I didn't realize that Mary's dress had glitter all over it! Not in the best of taste for her...:(

it's a great pattern for a table cloth not a dress. But other than that mary looked great on both occasions

I have to agree the evening dress is not the best. (Fred looks pretty good however :) ) I do like what she wore earlier in the day.

Oh my I guess I'm showing my 43 years. I love the dress, very 30's 40's. Love the hair and the gold jewelry makes it more modern. Sorry friends....

I actually like the dress as well. It looks better in the picture that Al_bina provided. But those shoes again....I hope she purchased more than one pair. She has been wearing them a lot lately.

I doubt that they are the same shoes... She must find the style comfortable, as well as safe. :) Whatever, they look wonderful (And I still love her hair!)

Oh my I guess I'm showing my 43 years. I love the dress, very 30's 40's. Love the hair and the gold jewelry makes it more modern. Sorry friends....
I agree with you, i actually really like this outfit. All the gold jewelery looks great, and her hair is lovely. She is really shining here.

I quite like this dress as well as the accessories.I think it suits Mary alot.

I don't mind this look, except the glitter - I would love to own her jewllrey.

Ok i love the black dress with the pattern on front, looks great and stretchy and comfy but stylish...I always love cap sleeves and boat necklines...which Mary wears alot of...

I would like to see her in a previous outfit/top that she wore in 2005 when pregnant with Christian, to meet George W. Bush I believe, a gold lace top...I hoped she would wear it again (when pregnant) with Isabella, but she didn't....So I hope she pulls it out, dusts it off and gives it another shot this pregnancy...can somebody post a picture of it if they know what I am talking about...Thanks!

eta: found it! http://img293.imageshack.us/i/apbushbirthdayth0034uf.jpg/

I want her to wear that top again ^^^^^^ just one more time, maybe with black tight pants this time ;)

Both outfits where nothing special the evening dress was not as bad the morning pieces I don't think thinf the last one though has a particularly vintage or nostalgic lokk about it just really ordinary IMO

While I continue to love her hair, make-up and jewelry as usual, what has happened to her clothing choices? She has always been so beautifully dressed. I have really enjoyed watching her over the last several years but since she has announced her pregnancy it's as if she has changed stylists or something. The colors are drab, some of the draping looks awkward (the dress for the pre-wedding dinner for the Greek wedding), the styles seem too old for her (this evening) and how many brown outfits until we cry?

I like both outfits. The dress she wore to the concert was elegant and understated in a way, meaning it wasn't overly flashy. I confess I was hoping Mary would have worn a brighter color dress, but she looked great.

I like the outfit, Mary looked very nice.
I don't see why they would give the wrong "birth date".

The soft layered top was lovely, color wise & detail wise but the skirt is very Natan, quite unflattering & the fabric was just horrible. I don't see why she used a belt either.

The evening/cocktail dress is one of her worst dresses. Print was too old so was the color, it looked gold but yet olive.

The black leather skirt was very unflattering, IMO. The pink top is nice, but combined with that belt and skirt looks so wrong :ermm:
I like the evening dress, though, but I find it a bit shapeless (maybe it´s the belly ;) ). I quite like her hairdo and golden earrings.

Ok i love the black dress with the pattern on front, looks great and stretchy and comfy but stylish...I always love cap sleeves and boat necklines...which Mary wears alot of...

I would like to see her in a previous outfit/top that she wore in 2005 when pregnant with Christian, to meet George W. Bush I believe, a gold lace top...I hoped she would wear it again (when pregnant) with Isabella, but she didn't....So I hope she pulls it out, dusts it off and gives it another shot this pregnancy...can somebody post a picture of it if they know what I am talking about...Thanks!

eta: found it! Imageshack - apbushbirthdayth0034uf.jpg

I want her to wear that top again ^^^^^^ just one more time, maybe with black tight pants this time ;)
OH OH, Me too! I would love to see this blouse again! Great Eye!!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom