Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary looked beautiful in both dresses. I especially loved the navy. She always dresses to perfection. I can't wait til we see actual maternity clothes!!

Now I see a hint of pregnancy with this blue navy dress, Mary "popping" is yet to be seen :). I'm not a fan of the brown shoes with it though. But I guess for now she will choose comfort over anything.

This cream dress is so classic and simple. I love it!!! And her hair looks really pretty too. Those shoes are a great match for the dress also.
I also love the sleeves and fabric of the navy. You can definitely see a bump in this dress. She looks amazing, but then I have always thought so!

Both dresses that she wore yesterday were nice but i prefer the navy dress!!

Is the blue dress a new one?? I have the feeling I've already seen it before!

It's recycled, but I don't remember when CP used that dress.

I love both dresses, is it all in the same day? morning and afternoon? we see her arriving both times in diferent dresses but we do not see her when shelives to change! ja!

The navy blue dress is just so pretty with the little frilled sleeves. The color is perfect on Mary IMO.

Same think she looks stunning in both I do like the cream more but she's gorgeous..

The blue dress is very nice. It doesn't look like a maternity dress so I don't know why it's being posted in the maternity thread.

The blue dress is very nice. It doesn't look like a maternity dress so I don't know why it's being posted in the maternity thread.
Well I suppose because the thread is for CP Mary's maternity fashion and she's pregnant and wearing this dress! I assume everything that Mary wears until the babies come, will be posted in this thread whether they are "maternity" or not.

I like her maternity oufits so far.
I wonder if she'll stay thin during the pregnancy.

I love the navy dress! This is the secod time she wears it, right? I always wondered why she was taking so much time to recycle it, it has always been one of my favourites. Glad to see it again, can´t imagine a better moment :flowers:

August 12, 2010 - Mary in a pencil skirt matched with a lovely printed top and a belt.

Full view

I think this is a great look, love the top and all the colors in it, its perfect for summer. I also like how her hair is styled, soft curls look good on her.

August 12, 2010 - Mary in a pencil skirt matched with a lovely printed top and a belt.

Full view

I think this is a great look, love the top and all the colors in it, its perfect for summer. I also like how her hair is styled, soft curls look good on her.

Mary looked wondderful, love the whole ensemble.

I do love today's outfit, and the top is especially pretty. Mary looks really beautiful. And I love when she wears her hair wavy and soft, it's really lovely. I hope she'll wear it this way more often.

She looks good with her hair curled. It softens her look.

Full view

Very pretty. Love this color on her, and her hair looks so nice curled.

Mary looks fabulous and she can still wear a belt with her outfit! I'm envious!:flowers:

August 13, 2010 - Mary in a lace long sleeve top worn with pants & matched with a belt.

Side view ** Front view ** Close up

I dont like the look, the pants look ill-fitting and the top is too nice to be worn with such pants. I like the hair & the make up today.

She stole the trousers from Letizia, that's for sure ;) It just looks so not like Mary...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom