Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not a great fan of the white out fit !! way to much white for me !

dazzling said:
March 20, 2007, posted on DRW - picture
this is a very elegent outfit, great soft, fresh nutrel colors.

I love this outfit - very elegant and graceful

both the jackets from the 18 and 20 march are recycled from the last pregnancy

PrincessofEurope said:
both the jackets from the 18 and 20 march are recycled from the last pregnancy

yes, they are in the recycled thread:flowers:

I love the way she looks recently. She is glowing and seems to have lost the marble expressions that I thought to see in her face. She doesn't seem to have put on a lot of weight IMHO, apart from the belly of course.

her casuall wear is just as nice as her formal wear. Bery pretty outfit all together. She's wearing a great meternity top ( thats what it looks like).

It's a gorgeous coat. The cut, color, and details are just right.

From far that outfit looks like hospital scrubs! Next stop, the maternity ward!

qui mal y pense said:
From far that outfit looks like hospital scrubs! Next stop, the maternity ward!

I agree ! its one of her worst pregnancy outfits. I thought she couldve done better.

dazzling said:
April 8 2007 (posted by Lucidu) Not sure of the event

white dress (im assuming its the same)

April 16, 2007
another picture - full view

Last edited by a moderator:
in my mind Mary looks fresh and happy. like her outfit, she did well!:flowers:

I agree, I like the outfit.

I think the last thing Mary is going for these days is Trendy and Fashionable. She's going for comfortable. And for a woman who's THAT pregnant, I think she looks fantastic. Much better than many, many other women at that stage would look, including royals.

Yes, it would be a conservative and borring outfit if she was as slim as she usually is, but she's approx. 8 and 1/2 months pregnant, so I'm surprised we she even was dressed so nicely. I was expecting a Grey or Black, covering outfit. Instead we got a pretty showy, blue and white, springy and well, in my opinion, beautiful outfit.:flowers:

yeah, i agree also. The outifit is fresh and looks like its easy to wear - nothing that is frilly and high mantinance looking.

She looks really tired to me or is it her hair which I am not crazy about. I agree that at this stage it is hard to look anything other than what you are ... really heavy pregnant and somewhat sick of it all. I am pleased that she made the effort to appear as it is always good to see her BUT I have to say I DONOT like the short hair.

No More Maternity Wear for a while- Crown Princess Mary had a baby girl today!

still I like her outfit -delicate and natural.

LadyK said:
No More Maternity Wear for a while- Crown Princess Mary had a baby girl today!
Speaking from experience, after two babies you'll still want to keep some looser clothes around for the first few weeks.

I love her maternity style. She managed to look elegant and comfortable throughout her pregnancies, which isn't always an easy thing to do.

:previous: Lovely! I love the hat and the soft flowing cut of the dress. The color is really beautiful.

:previous: I agree on the hat front and he dress is lovely but not for an engagement. I understand she was pregnant and it looks beautifully warm weather but.....
Mary looked completly wonderful through both her pregnancies :)
She is a stunningly beautiful woman, and pregnancy does suit her :D
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom