Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Like the poncho a lot. Nice, cozy and nice clours. Don't like the hat at all. The boots are a bit too shiny for my taste. Not sure about the long socks, guess it depends on what she was wearing under the poncho. Otherwise not sure about the green.
What was the occasion?

They were spectators at a hunt :)

Btw. it is not a real hunt, it is only called Hubertushunt, it is a riding event where they follow a rider who has a fur attached on his shoulder and the fur has to be caught ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw. it is not a real hunt, it is only called Hubertushunt, it is a riding event where they follow a rider who has a fur attached on his shoulder and the fur has to be caught ;)

Sounds better. Don't like real hunting :sad:. Thank you for explaining.

Maybe if Mary wore a brooch/ornament off to one side of the pink snake skin top, people would have been happier? She wore the purple top with the brooch to make it more fitted and then came here, read that you didn't like that, so went without the next time and then you said it was too baggy? ;) Can't please everyone all of the time...

The hunting outfit is nice just what we expect of casual Mary comfy with a twist...

Maybe if Mary wore a brooch/ornament off to one side of the pink snake skin top, people would have been happier? She wore the purple top with the brooch to make it more fitted and then came here, read that you didn't like that, so went without the next time and then you said it was too baggy? ;) Can't please everyone all of the time...

The hunting outfit is nice just what we expect of casual Mary comfy with a twist...

The brooch on the side of the purple top made it ill fitted, not good fitted. It made it looking too tight. Whereas the snake skin top was simply too big. It's really easy if you look closer at the pictures.

What twist is she comfy with?

The poncho looks nice and she seems warm and comfortable. I personally don't like the hat. At all.

The poncho looks very nice, also the hat is lovely.
Not a big fan of those boots!

I agree, it looks more like a dress than like a tunic, it's too long to wear with the pants.

Looks like her purse is brown also, maybe she was trying to match that?

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary attended the Global Green
Growth Conference 2010 in Copenhagen, November 8, 2010
http://i55.tinypic.com/2vte1au.jpg

The photo agency's caption says Nov. 8, 2010 but the event was on Nov. 7, 2010 at the VIP dinner. In the picture, you can see it's dark outside the door.

Sure wish there were more photos but since the dinner wasn't listed on the CP Couple's site, maybe the photographers didn't know they would be at there.

Sharp eyes, Ayvee! The shoes and purse look more bronze to me than brown...

The coat and the boots are lovely. The blue jeans or tights don't match the rest of the outfit, IMO. But I don't mind that too much. All in all, it's a nice look.

I like today outfit and also those that wore yesterday

I love the outfit. :flowers:

I believe they are jeggings. :)

Are they made of denim material? I am assuming those are very comfortable :). A different shade would be better though with the rest of the outfit.

Looking at this pic i think that Mary wears leggins

jeggings are leggings made out of denim (jeans + leggings)

I agree, Marika. I love her whole outfit from head to toe! Her jacket is just great! :)

Mary looks great! Love the outfit especially the coat!

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary attended the Global Green
Growth Conference 2010 in Copenhagen, November 8, 2010
http://i55.tinypic.com/2vte1au.jpg

Love this outfit and I think it is about time some people accepted that Mary doesn't make conventional colour choices and her style is slightly off beat and mismatchy...but that is what makes her so unique and interesting and riveting to watch...because you just don't know what she will come up with next...I think she is doing a good job of mixing her pre-wedding quirky style within the confines of princess style and she mixes both for the most part, very sucessfully...And to be to matchy is to be too bland and boring and blending into the background and maybe Mary makes these choices to stand out and give people something to talk about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom