Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful dress and I like how simple & plain she kept the shoes. Love her hair style.

Beautiful dress and I like how simple & plain she kept the shoes. Love her hair style.

What dress? Can you post a picture of a dress she wore?

I agree, tan pumps keep the focus on the vibrant red coat...and not a ponytail in sight ;)

I don't think it was a ponytail she wore this time. At least doesn't look like one in this picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wonder when Mary does not remove her coat whether the dress underneath is just a really plain shift not meant to be worn on its own. Tonight is one example, but also there was the opening of Parliament (who could forget the much-debated short hemline) and another recent time when she wore a black coat (with purple hat and shoes) all day to an air museum, I believe.

Mary has some very nice coats and by looking at the weather behind her she needs them. I also have to say I really like the shoes with the whole look. It is very stylish at the moment. :flowers:

Looking gorgeous, as usual. She looks good in red.

I don't think it was a ponytail she wore this time. At least doesn't look like one in this picture.

Sorry, Cinderella, you didn't pick on my facetiousness/sarcasm...that was the point, after all the ponytail discussion Mary must have come to the boards, listened to all our opinions, 'and NOT a ponytail in sight' I did write 'not', didn't I ?

Sorry, Cinderella, you didn't pick on my facetiousness/sarcasm...that was the point, after all the ponytail discussion Mary must have come to the boards, listened to all our opinions, 'and NOT a ponytail in sight' I did write 'not', didn't I ?

Yes, she came and listened, I am sure.

She looks really beautiful in the red coat. I love her hair.

Very nice look, I'd like to see the outfit she wore under the coat, perhaps we might see it later.

Marika said:
Mary today:

Full lenght view

She wore this red coat during her second pregnancy on February 2007
I do adore this beautiful red coat as it adds Mary lots of charm! I also anticipate to see the today's outfit, by now I'm just stunned by this coat and the pretty pale shoes. :cool:

Mary's hairstyle which I also think is cute:

Mary de Danemark remettait, le 2 novembre 2010, les Integration Awards décernés par le
Mary de Danemark remettait, le 2 novembre 2010, les Integration Awards décernés par le

I do adore this beautiful red coat as it adds Mary lots of charm! I also anticipate to see the today's outfit by now I'm just stunned by this coat and the pretty pale shoes. :cool:

Thank for these photos! :flowers:
Finally I can see a better view of her beautiful hairstyle!!

You're welcome! :flowers:

Maybe I'm wrong but I think the purse and the shoes fit in the coat.

I agree with Laksmi. As I stated before, the shoes look way too pale comparing to the radiant red coat and assuming her dress (or whatever she wore under the coat) was black they are no match for it.

I like the red coat, such a vibrant colour! Her hairdo was also very pretty.

Love the red coat - the colour is perfect for winter and it stands out. Great pregnancy styling

Nice, but I would prefer the top without that ornament, or whatever that is, on a side. I like the colour a lot.

I agree there was no need to change the cut of a perfectly fine pregnancy blouse with the ormanent, you can see how the blouse is being pulled and it looks odde

I do adore this beautiful red coat as it adds Mary lots of charm! I also anticipate to see the today's outfit, by now I'm just stunned by this coat and the pretty pale shoes. :cool:

The red coat looks great on her! It suits wonderful to her fair complexion and dark hair, IMO. The hairdo is also lovely.

I agree there was no need to change the cut of a perfectly fine pregnancy blouse with the ormanent, you can see how the blouse is being pulled and it looks odde
That is what is wrong with the blouse, I couldn't figure out why it looked so odd. Too shiny for me.

I think it's the ornament which makes this blouse interesting and chic. Otherwise the blouse and whole outfit would be quite boring.

I think it's the ornament which makes this blouse interesting and chic. Otherwise the blouse and whole outfit would be quite boring.

Why boring? It would be exactly same blouse same colour, same material, just cut loose, like a maternity outfit.

Perhaps that is why Mary used the "ornament" so as to Not look like a maternity outfit at this point. Not boring at all. Once the "ornament" is not used it will accommodate her twin pregnancy. Quite interesting and inventive... :)

Red coat, stunning and hair very pretty. Shiny top, lovely color and the ornament highlights this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom