Queen Máxima and Microfinance / Financial Inclusion

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got back from downstairs, she has on a red suit. I was probably about 50 feet away from her. Ahhhhhh I am going to be usless for the rest of the day now lol.

How exciting for you! She looks lovely with that oriental shirt.

kdc26 said:
CPss Maxima is here at my office today. She has a two or three body guards and I guess she looks really pretty. I am going to sneak downstairs in a bit to see if I can catch glimpse of her when they go on break. Very exciting day for me as I just love her.
¨

wow, how exciting! did you get the chance to speak to her? was it a private visit? any comments about her from the people that got to talk to her?

you are so lucky! :wub:

kdc26 very nice you can see Maxima so close and not in the netherlands but in Canada .

I didn't get a chance to talk with her. There were alot of people downstairs and I only was there for a few minutes. I can't believe my luck as she is one person I never thought I would get to see in my life, especially in Halifax.

kdc26 said:
I didn't get a chance to talk with her. There were alot of people downstairs and I only was there for a few minutes. I can't believe my luck as she is one person I never thought I would get to see in my life, especially in Halifax.

I'm happy that you had the chance to be so close to her today.

I had no idea that she was coming to the building so I didn't have my camera with me. I am trying to find out if any pics were taken while she was here.

kdc26 said:
I had no idea that she was coming to the building so I didn't have my camera with me. I am trying to find out if any pics were taken while she was here.

that would be great! if it was a private visit (without press) i wonder if she does those normally... or if any other royals visit places privately...

ohhhh...kdc26 you are soooo lucky!!!!
If I could see her only once in my life, I will be veryyyy happyyy!!!!

22-11-2006 Haarlem Princess Maxima attended the official start of the Microfinance & Small Business at the Hogeschool INHOLLAND in Haarlem.

picture 1
picture 2

More pictures on PPE

dazzling said:
22-11-2006 Haarlem Princess Maxima attended the official start of the Microfinance & Small Business at the Hogeschool INHOLLAND in Haarlem.

picture 1
picture 2

More pictures on PPE
Thank you!
I'm not sure yet what to think about Máxima's dress... :rolleyes:

Her_Majesty said:
Thank you!
I'm not sure yet what to think about Máxima's dress... :rolleyes:

looks more like a light jacket , than a dress ! if it was a jacket I would like it better , in a dress Im not sure!
I do like the top bit ! and I really like her necklace

Last edited:
Thank you for the pictures, dazzling.
Her outfit is, well, too shiny.:ermm: But all the same, Maxima looks radiant. :)

Last edited:
I thought her outfit was lovely today, maybe a bit shiny for a daytime event but I think she looked great. also liked her necklace and bag. She looked very radiant and belly growing nicely

Eerh.... I better keep on the surface about the lady's appearance.

:neutral:

The links work for me! Thanks! (You have to tell me how to post direct links to Seegerpress pictures ;) ).
I don't like this silver coat at all! It was too shiny!

Thank you for all those great photos mims!

Hmmm, I think her coat is made of an iridescent-type fabric. In some of the photos that mims provided her coat looked white, silver, or grey. In a couple of others it didn't look shiney at all. Iridescent fabric tends to get really shiney in bright light, but, in natural or dimmer lighting it looks rather nice IMHO. It all depends on the type of light and how the light hits the fabric; all those will affect the shine and colors that come through on the material.

Of course, this is more or less an educated guess. However, I'm willing to bet the coat looked a lot better in person. Just my two cents worth. :flowers:

I agree I think it probably looked better in person.

Mims you done that again! Thanks so much:flowers:

Crickey, if that bling at her finger is genuine, she could finance a small country all by itself.
Too much bling and shine and could someone tell her that ankle strap heels require really slim feet and ankles?

I'm wondering when she's going to trow that horrible necklace away, I so don't like it. :neutral: I also don't get her thing for shiny materials, to be honest. Too much bling bling going on, in my opninion...

thankS for the photos !!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom