Guess the sex of Princess Máxima's 3rd baby

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What will it be?

• Boy

Votes: 122 55.7%
  • Girl

Votes: 86 39.3%
  • Twins: Boy & Girl

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Twins: Boy & Boy

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Twins: Girl & Girl

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its another girl!!
so cute to have three sisters and maybe a brother in a couple of years!!

I voted for another girl, hopefully with an A-less name.

Helena said:

Hello everybody,

This is my first post!

As far as the boy-girl guess is concerned, just as Helena I do hope they skip the A-name tradition this time...

And in my humble opinion, a girl is what Maxima and WA are getting this time - again. Most people are expecting (and voting) for a young 'Prins' to be born, so it's pretty obvious that they will get another little princess.

After all, we should not forget Gumperson's Law [one of Murphy's Laws]: "The probability of anything happening is in inverse ratio to its desirability".

I voted for a girl as well.... Queen Beatrix has 3 boys, Princess Margriet has 4 boys.... So I guess Máxima will have another little girl....

Anyway.. I hope Máxima will be allright and her baby will be healthy and pretty as her mom...

Marengo said:
Isn't it also true that pilots have a higher possibility to get girls to? Something to do with the altitude? Prince Bernhard was a pilot and only got girls, Willem-Alexander is a pilot to, and two girls thus far.
Interesting indeed, never heard this but it would make sense, considering. Funny actually this reminds me of Prince Bernhard's nutty theory, which he disclosed to a staunch anti-royalist friend of his, Martin van Amerongen. According to van Amerongen, Bernhard told him in the late nineties that his theory was that a woman who isn't great looking, will have girls. A good looking woman will have more boys!! Can you imagine how insulting this is to his own wife, who had 4 girls, and to his mistresses, both of whom had daughters as well? Anyways we know that the sex of an infant is 'decided' by the father, not the mother if I'm correct.

Marengo said:
According to the gossip magazines it will be a boy, how they know is not clear as the crownprincely couple claims they didn't know the sex of their two other children before birth, and it is most likely they don't want to know the sex of this child before it is born either.
I think it's complete and utter wishful thinking on their part, driven by the bottom line. In order to sell those magazines, if they had the headline "it will be a girl again this time", it might sell less magazines than "Oh boy it will be a boy" which is something else for a change which may make people look up and purchase the magazine, I suppose.

Helena said:
I'm with you, I somehow think it's going to be another girl.

But then again, I've been wrong on so many occasions (I thought Anita was going to have a boy, I thought Letizia was going to have a boy, and on and on :lol:) only to be proven utterly wrong! So maybe the fact that I have the hunch that it might be a girl this time, actually underlines the likelyhood it might be a boy..;)

And yes, whatever it will be, as long as they'll stay far and away from a poor choice for a name, but that isn't certain..

I hope for a boy, it's time they shuffle the gender cards... with previous queens and princesses having only girls or boys.

At first I thought it would be a girl, but now I'm starting to have the feeling it will be a boy. :ermm: So basically I don't have a clue. ;) Most of all I hope it will be a healthy, happy baby.

A Prince

"Ladies and gentlemen.... a royal Prince has been born. Long live the youngborn Prince!"

(Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!)

:flowers:

Henri M. said:
"Ladies and gentlemen.... a royal Prince has been born. Long live the youngborn Prince!"

(Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!)

:flowers:
A chinese astrologer in de Telegraaf thinks you are going to be right! (can't find the link at the moment!)

I hope that it will be a boy. There are too many girls in the Orange Family.

I think another girl
look like Queen Juliana maybe 4.girl

I don't know why, but I've got this feeling it's a girl, it'll be nice if they had a boy, after two girls who wouldn't want a boy, but I have this strange feeling... anyway if it's another little Princess, maybe they'll try for a boy, lol!:flowers:

kez_1982 said:
anyway if it's another little Princess, maybe they'll try for a boy, lol!:flowers:

Also I think that if is a baby boy the are gonna try it again...I mean I hope they can have 4 children...2 little girls and 2 boys will be amazing (jeje) :ROFLMAO:

Sira said:
I hope that it will be a boy. There are too many girls in the Orange Family.

Claus-Cassimir deserves a cousin...A boy who can play with...:lol:

Its a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since the child has been born, and is confirmed to be a little princess, this thread will now close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom