Family at snowboard finals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Rain

Commoner
City
STL
Country
United States
Thats a very lovely family photo. Mauris is acutral quite lucky all of the previelages (or least most) and none of the duties.

Little_Rain said:
Thats a very lovely family photo. Mauris is acutral quite lucky all of the previelages (or least most) and none of the duties.
Little_Rain, Where did you see a picture of Marius?

Haakon, Mette-Marit, Marius, Ingrid Alexandra and a sleeping Sverre Magnus next to a huge white bear in a pram was at the Ticket to Ride Oakley Arctic Challenge Snowboard competition in Midstuen in Oslo yesterday. Norwegian snowboarder Terje Haakonsen is incharge of the competition, he recently met Haakon at a ecological food event.

VG paperedition has one picture of the family

The two pictures with the children are so cute! It looks like Sverre has inherited Ingrid's white bear! :wub:

crm2317 said:
The two pictures with the children are so cute! It looks like Sverre has inherited Ingrid's white bear! :wub:

Oh, I'm not so sure he has inhereted the bear. I think Ingrid Alexandra is way too attached to it to give it away. In my opinion the bear is hitching a ride with Sverre in his pram.

Haha Kikki B you are probably right! I think Ingrid will have that bear hidden somewhere in the church on her wedding day! Maybe she will have it carried up the isle by a flowergirl:flowers:

crm2317 said:
Haha Kikki B you are probably right! I think Ingrid will have that bear hidden somewhere in the church on her wedding day! Maybe she will have it carried up the isle by a flowergirl:flowers:

Haha, good one! I can vividly see it in my mind, one white bear with a bouquet of Ingrid Alexandra roses :ROFLMAO:

JessRulz said:
Pics of the family at the snowboarding event :flowers:

Hakoon looks very helpful with holding Mette-Marit's bag:wub: thesepictures are great.its nice to see the whole family out enjoying their day.

Thanks for the pics JessRulz. In the last pic, Ingrid is eating some Sun Maid raisins. :lol: Great pictures. The family always seems so loving.

Great pictures, the whole family enjoy their day.

It really is so beautiful to see the way Haakon interacts with Marius.

P.Haakon is such a sweet father, he's always smiling & happy while holding or talking to his kids:wub:really sweet
wonderful family:rolleyes:

Great pictures, thanks everyone for postings. Isn't it nice that everyone always seems to say the same thing about the royal family, they are loving, normal and all around just a great family. Today was just another example!!

haakon is very sweet with marius.
sverre is so big boy! I hope see him more.

What I think is most telling about their family dynamic, especcially the relationship between Haakon and Marius, is the way he casually touches Marius's arm, or shoulder. This is significant because when two people touch nonchalantly and almost without paying attention, it is a sign of two people who are very comfortable with one another, and care for each other. Between two men, this touching generally means a deeper affection even than in women, as men are more likely to stand aloof. Haakon and Marius's body language, the touching and the way they stand in relation to one another, demonstrates a close relationship, in which Haakon clearly considers Marius as his own child.

---Woops, here's the link to the picture I was refering, from Hello magazine.---
Haakon and Mette-Marit are two of the most wonderfully affectionate parents, who seem to truly adore their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom