Crown Princess Mette-Marit Current Events Part 4: January 2015 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So no more holidays to tropical islands then?

I noted Queen Sonja has only done just over 100 engagements for this year so maybe some focus on that.....

As far as I understood it, the CPss was medically adviced not to travel into a different climate zone due to lung or breathing difficulties (not sure which one of it). So she´s well capable of doing all her royal engagements in europe, but not in exotic, tropical countries like Brazil.

Thanks. I did not see any official note on any illness. Hope for a speedy recovery.
it was nice that she had some sort of a work agenda the last few weeks, she looked good. :flowers:

Maybe for the upcoming vacations they'll decide to holiday closer to home ;)

Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended the HIV15 conference and the EuroNGO conference "Sexual and reproductive health and rights in the post-2015 agenda and beyond: mapping the way forward" in Oslo today, November 3:

** facetoface gallery **

** svenskdam.se gallery: Mette-Marit på Aids-konferens **

** kongehuset.no: Stigmatisering stadig et problem ** translation **

** kongehuset.no: Konferanse om reproduktiv helse ** translation **

Some more pics:

Søk | Scanpix
http://scanpix.no/spWebApp/search.action?search.assignmentNumber=GOK-2015-11-03-001

Last edited:

Today, September 23, Crown Princess Mette-Marit received a red conversation bench as a gift in connection with 150th anniversary of the Red Cross.

She also talked to a former refugee and now a volunteer for the Red Cross. The Crown Princess, who brought tea in a thermos flask for the occasion, chose to leave the bench to stand in the Palace Park so that others can use it for their conversations.

** nrk.no: Kronprinsessen benket seg i Slottsparken ** translation **

Pictures:

Søk | Scanpix

another photo Petter Nyquist @nyquistpetter Tusen takk til Ki...Instagram photo | Websta (Webstagram)

CP Mette-Marit attended a rehearsal at the National Theatre before Saturday's premiere of Richard III. She wrote her Master's thesis on Richard III.
Here is an interesting scene chat with Kåre Conradi and Kim Haugen.

Photo: https://www.facebook.com/Kongehuset...614981.311047710246/10156468655200247/?type=3

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not the first time she wears that green outfit (which I love) !

Great to see Her but I really wish she would do somthing with her hair .... It's so dull and lacky ..... I really like mette marit but sometimes it looks like she has just rolled out of bed.... She doesn't need too buy loads of clothes expensive clothes just needs to look a bit smart when she needs too

Last edited:

Yesterday, March 1, Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended the opening of the Saving Bank Foundation's new premises - "Sentralen" (the Central) in Oslo.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
In the event with the female authors, Mette-Marit wore a lovely jacket with stitching. Does anyone know where the jacket comes from? Thanks!

It's great seeing her out and about

Back
Top Bottom