The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997)

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-29-2011, 07:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Is Lord Spencer still married to his 3rd Countess? Its been a few months since they married any anything is possible with him. He just doesnt seem to have been in the news for awhile. Are they living in LA now?

Old 12-27-2011, 02:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Recently,Earl Spencer gave an interview to an American newspaper,basically he talked about Althorp as a historical value.
Patricia Sheridan's Breakfast With ... Charles, the ninth Earl Spencer

Old 12-28-2011, 06:42 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenora View Post
Recently,Earl Spencer gave an interview to an American newspaper,basically he talked about Althorp as a historical value.
Patricia Sheridan's Breakfast With ... Charles, the ninth Earl Spencer
Very nice article. Probably one of the best I've read with the Earl. Thank you for the link.
Old 02-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Earl Spencer and his new wife, Countess Karen Spencer, have announced they are expecting a baby together.

The couple revealed that Countess Spencer is 16 weeks pregnant and ‘feeling great’.She is due in July.
Althorp reveals Earl Spencer
Old 02-04-2012, 10:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Earl Spencer and his new wife, Countess Karen Spencer , have announced they are expecting a baby together.
Althorp reveals Earl Spencer

They didn't waste any time!
Seven children, wow.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
They didn't waste any time!
Seven children, wow.
wow!!! another baby! great news!
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 02-24-2012, 04:05 PM
Heir Apparent

*Video - Canada - News - MSN CA

Diana at the mall, her dresses and Spencer family jwels displayed at Mall of America.
Old 03-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Lady Raine Spencer, stepmother of the late Diana, Princess of Wales took part in the concert "Icons of Russian Ballet" dedicated to Anna Pavlova in London.
- Picture

I wasn't sure where to post news about Raine; my apologies if this is the wrong thread.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:05 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
The Earl of Spencer’s first wife Victoria is keen that her daughters Lady Amelia, 19, left, and Lady Kitty, 21, right, help those less fortunate than themselves. Former model Victoria, 46, who split from Charles – Princess Diana’s brother – in 1997, has battled drink, drugs and eating disorders, seeking help at the Stepping Stones rehabilitation clinic in Kommetjie near her South African home in Cape Town.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...onfidante.html
Old 04-07-2012, 09:36 PM
Serene Highness

Anyone know what kitty Spencer is doing nowadays? She is quite close to will and Harry .
Old 05-20-2012, 09:45 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandduchess24 View Post
Anyone know what kitty Spencer is doing nowadays? She is quite close to will and Harry .
She has been living in South Africa where she attends University, but has been traveling a lot also, mainly for Los Angeles where her father has been living now, since his new wife has a mansion in Pacific Palisades. She went for Italy recently also, I know 'cause I have been following her twitter. The Spencer children have been avoiding London due to recent difamation in tabloids, the last one was the publication of private pictures of the Spencer girls and also of their cousin Celia McCorquodale.A picture blog of Lady Kitty Spencer:
http://www.google.com.br/url?sa=t&rc...M1UTeiOi4rPeIg
Old 06-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Earl Spencer looks to become a father again with his third wife,
Kate Middleton looks demure as she and William attend wedding of Princess Diana's niece | Mail Online
Old 06-10-2012, 01:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Interesting,who is the boy walking with the Earl Spencer?
Old 06-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Interesting,who is the boy walking with the Earl Spencer?
I assume the boy is The Honourable Edmund Spencer, Earl Spencer's youngest son with his second son, Caroline Freud.
He is 8-year-old, having been born in late 2003.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
The Countess is 34 weeks pregnant now. (so high heels during pregnancy?)

Another gallery:

http://www.purepeople.com/article/ka...m20#scrolldown

Emily resembles Diana a bit on this photo when she is in the carriage with her husband.
And one of the maids is her little cousin, Lara Spencer.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

I dont see any of diana' s nieces similar face to her, i don't know why but none of the spencer girls look like diana for me. I see diana very similar to her father face, but blonde like his mother.
Emily is blonde like her father but she look very like sarah.
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 06-11-2012, 11:11 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by corazon
I dont see any of diana' s nieces similar face to her, i don't know why but none of the spencer girls look like diana for me. I see diana very similar to her father face, but blonde like his mother.
Emily is blonde like her father but she look very like sarah.
After reading this I started looking at the pictures. The more I looked I see more of Francis in Diana and Jane. I see more the late Earl in the current Earl and Sarah. I saw a lot of the Late Earl in Emily. Funny enough I saw Francis and the late Earl in Kitty. But no matter what the younger Diana looked like Jane as a young Girl but she became a person of her own even as a teacher and broke from the family mold. Diana was indeed a one of a kind.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:35 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by selrahc4

They DO, however find it fun to be with an 80+ grandfather.
Prince William in a November 2004 interview: "I'm very close to my grandfather. He makes me laugh. He's very funny."
I have not said anything until now but William seemed really close to his aunts at the wedding last year and not so much to the Earl. I found out he is really close. as is Kate, to Emily who married this past weekend. I wonder if it goes back to the statement from the Earl at Westminster during the Funeral. I feel no matter what Diana feeling were she raised the boys to love and respect their Daddy and his family. I think Mom and Dad's turmoil never reached them and maybe it was a little bit much when he let it be known that her family was their when the burden of royal life got to them. I think, no matter her own turmoil with royal life, she had shown them it is OK to have fun and be a royal so for them they did not have to go see the uncle when they could make and have fun as a royal. I feel that may have caused hurt feeling because he was stating fun could not be had in royal life. I think Diana made both her sons feel comfortable in their skin or they would be miserable if she had not.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:47 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeOfAster View Post
I have not said anything until now but William seemed really close to his aunts at the wedding last year and not so much to the Earl. I found out he is really close. as is Kate, to Emily who married this past weekend.
It has always been my impression that Diana was closest to her sister Sarah, so it might make sense that their families are close, as well. Wasn't Earl Spencer living in South Africa for quite some time? William and Harry probably didn't spend as much time with him growing up, and then his marriages & relationships kept him busy. Also, you never see Earl Spencer at the princes' functions...I'm remembering Sarah attending one of William's Sandhurst/military days and she sat alongside Kate. So perhaps Aunt Sarah has simply invested more into the relationship...in any event I'm glad to see that they are close to the Spencer relatives at all.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:31 PM
Serene Highness

I wondered who the little boy was with the Earl too, if that is his son Edmund, I have to say, couldn't they find a suit for an Earls son that fit him? I didn't think he was any relation to the Earl because I couldn't imagine send your child to a wedding as formal as this one in a suit that the jacket was way too big and looked terrible. IMO

Tags
althorp, diana, diana princess of wales, diana's family, diana: a celebration, earl spencer, museum, princess diana