Princess Alexandra Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, great clippings, tbhrc!;) Thank you for posting! It's great to see family gathering at Austria home after little Alexandra was born..and that pic where Caroline is kissing her little cutie while doggie watches..so sweet..:)

You're welcome Ianna and Photofan. I also love those pics.... Alex was sooo tiny and cute.... Can't see enough of those pics....

In this pic http://i1.tinypic.com/nqbtkj.jpg
who is the guy behind Charlotte and Andrea? Is he David Alexis?
I like this pic. It fascinates me because I've never seen it before. That must be the nanny holding Alex, no?

From Diez Minutos

o8x5xg.jpg
o8x5yq.jpg
o8x5zq.jpg

Thanks For The Pics. I Really Like The First One!

That pic in the little boat is totally new to me and very nice, thanks a lot, tbhrc!

You're welcome Ice and Photofan. The boat pics are from the last summer and I think some similar ones have been posted somewhere else, but I have never seen those two before....

Cute photos you found, tbhrc!

Always smile when seeing Alexandra's famous winter outfit.:)

You're welcome Ianna and hofburg...

You're right Ianna that outfit is one of her funniest and cutest.... ;)

hello
last hour, I have seen Caroline briging Alexandra to her ballet lesson in fontainebleau,aroline is really pale, and look tired: no make up, no coiffur
she stayed during the all lesson, helping her daughter to get dressed with all the other mother, like me
there is a big exhibition of ther class on saturday, so more info

bourronmarlotte said:
hello
last hour, I have seen Caroline briging Alexandra to her ballet lesson in fontainebleau,aroline is really pale, and look tired: no make up, no coiffur
she stayed during the all lesson, helping her daughter to get dressed with all the other mother, like me
there is a big exhibition of ther class on saturday, so more info

but she looks not pregnant???

As a matter in fact, bourronmarlotte, what a privilege yours, sharing some time with our darling princess and her daughter! Only if you could make them see how much we love them... Thank your for keeping us informed. Merci!

tigerlilly2005 said:
but she looks not pregnant???

no she don't but here it's cold and she was wearring a big coat so it's difficult to tell!!
any way she takes a lot care of alexandra driving her alone, no bodygard, no babysitter.

Bourronmarlotte...It sounds like you're stalking them. I just think it's not in Alexandra's best interest for private citizens to be tracking her every move. Heh. Not that the paparazzi don't do that.

moosey60 said:
Bourronmarlotte...It sounds like you're stalking them. I just think it's not in Alexandra's best interest for private citizens to be tracking her every move. Heh. Not that the paparazzi don't do that.

hello
don't worry I'm not stalking them, we just share the same activities for our children, I have 3, & my daughter is in the same ballet class.

yes,i don´t think that she´s a stalker! she know if caroline find somthing here that ´s damaged for alexandra then she became trouble :) . she´s only telling us about the littel princess.

tigerlilly2005 said:
yes,i don´t think that she´s a stalker! she know if caroline find somthing here that ´s damaged for alexandra then she became trouble :) . she´s only telling us about the littel princess.

Well said,
and bourronmarlotte you're the best;) and thanks for the news!

Also thanks from me bourronmarlotte, it's always great to hear stories about our little princess...

Big Surprise

As I told here there was a spectacle at the theatre in Fontainebleau with the ballet class of Alexandra!!!!!!!!!!
I was sure to se Caroline, but she was not here .
During the first part of the ballet there were 2 empty seats before me, after the "entracte" ANDREA & ERNST JR came & seat just 30cm from me......................
they seems to be very close, talking englisch together
after the ballet they meet Christian the other brother which was sitting with a german woman ( perhaps later somebody can help me to know who she is, perhaps EA sister, she has a litle boy about 3 years old).
so Alex has 3 brother for her ballet
I took a picture but it's dark because it was not allowed to use camera!!!!
I'll try to make it better & post it here.
tomorow I will have more time
you can ask me all questions you want
I'm so impressed.......................
I hope this info could make every body here as happy as I was.
by

Isn't it cute that all her older siblings in turn go and support little Alex and spend time with her? It seems Caro and Ernst have been able to merge a really nice family! Thanks a lot Bourronmarlotte...could you tell me something more on Andrea?

Kisses

Thanks for the new info, it's really great that Alex gets support from her siblings... They must be really proud of their little sister....

Thank you so much for info, Bourronmarlotte!;)

It's so nice to hear that "big" brothers are taking care over their little sister and being a great support. It's also great we can hear Ernst August Jr. and Christian were there as we don't see or hear so much info's of them when spending time with family. Hope Alexandra's class did lovely performance..little ballerinas..:)

Thank you soo much for the new info! I'm so happy for her and how did Alex?

Thank you, Bourronmarlotte! Alex must have been sooo happy to see 3 of her brothers at such an important day for her. But I wonder why Caro or Ernst August have not been there with them? Perhaps they were sitting in another corner of the room? I can't imagine a reason for them not to come.

hello
yes Alaxandra look very happy & did great!!! ( my daughter also:) )
I have seen in this forum that it was Ernst -a birthday lasr WE, I think this was the reason why they were not here, & why Ernst Jr & Christian were here.
Andréa was wearring a red pull, jeans & a pink belt!!
He has a very delicate face, even if he was not shaved.
his hear were a little bit like "rasta", but he was very interested during his little sister show.
Ernst Jr is really TALL, & Strong, he was sitting next to Andréa which look delicate.
christian the other brother is also nice
I will try to post the picture here but it's really dark
by

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom