Charlotte Casiraghi pictures part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Teeheehee :ROFLMAO:
Isn't speaking in code fun!!
I wish I could post some of the *Sister of the previous' other sister whos brother and other two sisters are in the same photo's along with the girlfriend of the previous*

But I know I cannot lol.

Please CT, don't come back with anything more complicated than the above - my head is actually hurting now. :sad:

i have to confess i was never really a big fan of these two! especially the latter. cousin of a current:whistling:

I wish I could post some of the *Sister of the previous'

I never liked her as well.I believe she targeted you after some youtube video links you uploaded at your website.I always thought she was a nasty character with no manners and really fake as a person.Anyway,they should be more careful,they are not teenagers anymore..Nathalie Cox I believe that Andrea is the most ''settled'' and balanced of the trio.:)

That could have been a part of it Beatrice but it actually all started because I dared to ask her a question once. Bad mistake!
I also put 400 - 600 private photos of her on my website. It did not go down well at all...

Past belongs to the past..Charlotte's popularity was enormous at that time so I guess it was all about normal curiocity about her friends.Your website was great and didn't offend anyone so don't worry.She's just spoiled and bad tempered.

Thank you so much gemini. Love watching pics of Char. I have the impression that the last two photos meet my eyes for the first time, too!

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6257/28576257.jpg
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/5338/28576266.jpg
I don't know it for sure.........but I think that these last two pics are new....at least they are new for me :whistling:

Yeah, those are new. :flowers: She was on the last day of the Gucci Masters event. You can see a lot of pics from that event in the equestrian thread. Those that you posted are beautiful, especially the 2nd above. I don't know, even messing up her hair, she's so cool. :D

was in the last equestrian thing that she had i saw the pic and it was from that day

Several posts have been moved to the following thread:

" Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends "

Please note that this is a picture thread for Charlotte Casiraghi, none to
discuss the relationships between her and certain friends, nor one about
Andrea Casiraghi and his relationship. Thanks for your understanding!

Yeah, those are new. :flowers: She was on the last day of the Gucci Masters event. You can see a lot of pics from that event in the equestrian thread. Those that you posted are beautiful, especially the 2nd above. I don't know, even messing up her hair, she's so cool. :D

I haven't seen those pics before either. Charlotte looks gorgeous here. She's so natural & one can see she loves horses.:)

Last edited:
Charlotte in Ipanema Beach, Rio de Janeiro

I cannot enlarge the pics. They are only thumbnails from EAST NEWS via 310PIX

August 2010: During the Global Champions Tour final phase "AOIHS"
Charlotte on her mobile phone outside a steakhouse

1, 2, 3

Source: East News via 310pix.com

Hi people!....Can anybody enlarge de last pics, please!!!!!!
Thanks in advanced!!! :)

Charlotte is very slender because I can see her upper ribs in some photos of her in Rio out shopping with Alex's mum. I hope she does not smoke like Carolline does!

Charlotte is very slender because I can see her upper ribs in some photos of her in Rio out shopping with Alex's mum. I hope she does not smoke like Carolline does!

Yes, unfortunately she does smoke but nobody is perfect.

You just posted da best pix, lady romie :) , Char is cute alright. That smile! Kate Moss looks like white trash next to Char kinda gross. Thanx for all pix.

WOW - LadyRomanov....GREAT collection of pictures; thanks for sharing!;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom