The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-29-2010, 01:14 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

She is every day more and more close to her mother physicall features. maybe she has Stephano Casiraghi's nose, but she is almost 100% Caroline!

Vanesa.

Old 06-29-2010, 02:52 AM
Nobility

Thank you ladyaromanov for your sharing of pictures. She's a wonderful lady. I really appreciated your portraits. They are to die for. Keep bringing us some more. I love collecting anything Royal and beautiful. You have a keen eye. Thanks.

Old 06-29-2010, 08:16 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyromanov View Post
I found these old pics and I want to share them with all of you, my favorite is the first, I like the colour of her lips, she looks amazing!!!

I've never seen this before:
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n...kataweb-it.jpg

Source: who2, elle.fr and kataweb.it
Thanks for the nice pictures! The last one is really nice!
Indeed! This lipstick is amazing. I like deep colors on lips
Old 07-02-2010, 02:06 PM
Commoner

Just found Charlotte´s Gucci sandals at styledrops!! The ones she wore at the Formula 1 at Montecarlo. They´re absolutely gorgeous!!
Old 07-02-2010, 03:16 PM
Serene Highness

Charlotte has an Irish nose. She is a Kelly afterall. What she is missing is the freckles that usually go with it. Very common in the U.S. due to all the Americans of Irish descent.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:44 PM
Aristocracy

Some people say Charlotte looks a little bit like Stefano, but in this picture is 100% Caroline.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n...ocharlotte.jpg

Source: imageshotel.org

I've never seen it before.
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n...-Casiraghi.jpg

Source: fundacionalex.org
Old 07-20-2010, 04:14 AM
Serene Highness

Thank you ladyromanov
Why do i still believe that she looks like Stefano(?) If someone see Char on the street he will think that she is Italian, well, at least me.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:19 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

At first sight she looks just like her mother, but she also resembles her father a lot - I think it are the eyes/eyebrows and a certain facial expression that reminds me of him.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:04 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Some people say Charlotte looks a little bit like Stefano, but in this picture is 100% Caroline.

This is a brilliant match-up, kudos to you. A perfect example of how Caro and Char sometimes look like twins. But, to reply to the first part of your sentence, I am one of those people! If you look at pictures of Charlotte's face from various angles, you see that the structure of her head, square face, broad jaw, and cleft chin are imported, completely unmodified, directly from Stefano. Caroline's face is oval, Charlotte's is not at all. Her nose is also a feminized version of Stefano's. Many of the expressions you see her with most often are from him too - her shy smile with lips closed is exactly like his. Her ears are a very different size and shape from Caroline's also; since Stefano's hair covered the tops of his ears, it's hard to know whether they come from him or from Rainier . I see her looks as being about evenly inherited from both her parents. And it is always fun to consider and discuss the topic!
Old 07-21-2010, 01:18 AM
Courtier

To me, personally, Charlotte is a perfect combination of both her lovely parents. I consider her a more lush version of Princess Caroline.

Caroline's face overlaid with Stefano's lush full lips (both upper & lower, accompanied with his shy charming smile), and Caroline's cheekbones enhanced with Stefano's lush full apple cheeks. Just an exquisite combination of two very attractive people resulting in a diamond!
Old 07-21-2010, 01:47 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Some people say Charlotte looks a little bit like Stefano

This is why:

http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/x.../pes_10755.jpg

http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/x...-carlo-ros.jpg

Source: nadinejolie.com, geneall.net
Old 07-21-2010, 03:44 AM
Serene Highness

I just see Caroline and Princess Charlotte.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

Source: imageshotel.org
Wow i love that find! Perfect collage.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:09 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
To me, personally, Charlotte is a perfect combination of both her lovely parents. I consider her a more lush version of Princess Caroline.

Caroline's face overlaid with Stefano's lush full lips (both upper & lower, accompanied with his shy charming smile), and Caroline's cheekbones enhanced with Stefano's lush full apple cheeks. Just an exquisite combination of two very attractive people resulting in a diamond!
YES. Couldn't have said it any better.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:58 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thtregoddess11 View Post
YES. Couldn't have said it any better.
Yes, I think that Charlotte is the spitting image of her mother but with the squareness of the face of Stefano and Andrea is the spitting image of his father but with the narrowness of the face of Caroline.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:17 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kells View Post
This is why:

http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/x.../pes_10755.jpg

Source: nadinejolie.com, geneall.net
Yes, this is Charlotte to a T, right down to the expression.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:34 PM
Courtier

I think you're all right - I think Charlotte looks a lot like Caroline but she has that Italian fullness to her face from her father. She has his beautiful full cheeks and those high cheekbones. She's a perfect melding of mother and father. Same with Andrea. I thought that Andrea looked most like Stefano (he has almost exactly the same face) but he has those finer, more delicate "French" qualities to his face, that balances out the more broad Italian look (I'm honestly not trying to offend any Italians here, and I apologise for generalizations! You're a beautiful bunch of people, honestly! ) Pierre is the one who has an almost carbon copy face of his father. Maybe his is more intentional? He only had three years with his father, and I feel like he more consciously tried to replicate his father. I mean, both Andrea and Pierre wore their hair long, like Stefano used to but it seems like Pierre is the one who's done the most to embrace his father's heritage. JMO.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:40 PM
Administrator

I agree Thecia regarding the Trio and the looks that each received from their parents.

While I certainly feel bad that all of the Kids lost their father at such an early age, I always feel the worst for Pierre as he is the youngest and had the least amount of time with Stefano. I definitely see Stefano in Pierre.