Charlotte Casiraghi pictures part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are few people in this world, in my humble opinion, that look better without makeup, and Charlotte Casiraghi falls into that category (lol as well as my older sister, another drop dead gorgeous natural beauty).

Furthermore, Charlotte's eyebrows remind me of Brooke Shields famous all-natural (no plucking) eyebrows. She's the type of human being one sees on the streets to stop and stare at, not just merely admire, but stare. The former is for one that is pretty, but the latter is reserved for that most special otherworldly beauty imho. :)

Lol, and she's what is classified as a triple threat ~ beauty, brains, and brawn (check out those equestrienne arms)! :cool: And I'll even go one further and call her a "quintuplet threat", add "pedigree" and "drive" to that list. Jmho. :)

There are few people in this world, in my humble opinion, that look better without makeup, and Charlotte Casiraghi falls into that category (lol as well as my older sister, another drop dead gorgeous natural beauty).

Furthermore, Charlotte's eyebrows remind me of Brooke Shields famous all-natural (no plucking) eyebrows. She's the type of human being one sees on the streets to stop and stare at, not just merely admire, but stare. The former is for one that is pretty, but the latter is reserved for that most special otherworldly beauty imho. :)

Lol, and she's what is classified as a triple threat ~ beauty, brains, and brawn (check out those equestrienne arms)! :cool: And I'll even go one further and call her a "quintuplet threat", add "pedigree" and "drive" to that list. Jmho. :)
Can we have a pic of your sister? :ROFLMAO::bunny:

Lol, azure, I think not. :) Leastways not on these boards, that's way too personal. :D And believe me I know what it's like to be second best, but thank goodness my sister is not a vain woman, never has been, she's my best friend. :hug:

Back on topic, Miss Charlotte Casiraghi, that most stunning French/Italian/Irish/German beauty, just like her mama! :cool:

Here's hoping someone posts a new pic of her. :) Btw, I was originally hoping that Caroline got an invite to the wedding, as a representative of the House of Hanover, and that she would bring Charlotte with her, just like Grace brought Albert with her 1981. Alas, no such luck, but there's Albert & Charlene's upcoming wedding ~ YES!!!!!!! :heart1:

Caroline wouldn't go in the wedding for sure. She is not in the circle with the other royals. She just took part in some high events with them thanks to Ernest.
Anyway, i hope Char attends Beatrice sister's wedding this summer. I'm sure she'll be wonderful!

Last edited:
Nadine, have you ever visited this site?
charlottemaripomeline.web-log.nl

It was made many many years ago from a dedicated fan of Charlotte and old member here and it's actually the main ''source'' of old photos of Charlotte that most of us recycle again and again. :)

^Kate is third because she's going to marry William, she has the beauty of her glorious wedding... I think that she's very lovely, but that's all. Charlotte has a more beautiful face.

Kate is stunning, but charlotte is the most beautiful of the women on the list.

There are other royal women who are much more beautiful than some who are on the list, but like always i's always confusion between popularity and beauty:D

Nadine, have you ever visited this site?
charlottemaripomeline.web-log.nl

It was made many many years ago from a dedicated fan of Charlotte and old member here and it's actually the main ''source'' of old photos of Charlotte that most of us recycle again and again. :)

Oops, I just now saw your post, Kastalia. :)

And, yes, I have visited the aforementioned link in the past ~ beautiful exquisitie pictures ~ ITA!

However, my all-time favorite site was the worldroots.com site, which I must've visited for at least 10 years. And then these past few years, Poof!, it was gone. :sad:

Here's the link: The WorldRoots Royal Pages

But nothing's there, all the pics gone, I always wondered what happened? :confused: In fact I found that site before I found this one, and visited the former way more often. Such a pity it's gone...

^ The worldroots was indeed an amazing site. Brigitte,the owner ,had done fantastic job with photos and information being a nobility herself (if I recall correctly) but as you said it's gone. I was a frequent visitor too, during 2000-2004.

^ The worldroots was indeed an amazing site. Brigitte,the owner ,had done fantastic job with photos and information being a nobility herself (if I recall correctly) but as you said it's gone. I was a frequent visitor too, during 2000-2004.

Yes, me too - that was my entree into the Royal forums; first with the World Roots site, then when it went away, I discovered this forum. Does anyone know why she stopped supporting the site?:ermm:

The ongoing discussion about the British wedding and the guests has been
deleted as off-topic as this is a picture thread for Charlotte Casiraghi! Thanks
for your understanding!

Wow, she is simply stunning....

Charlotte put on weight a little bit.Good for her!:D she looks much better

:previous: I know - lovely, even w/out obvious make up!!

^ In Nadine's picture, Charlotte seems to be very tired. If I remember correctly, she had a bad day with her horse + she had injury her hand... And still beautiful! Brave girl! :lol:

She's a natural beauty all right, especially evident in close-up pics where she's wearing no make-up whatsoever, she honestly doesn't need it imho.

What I find refreshing are the smattering of freckles across her nose & cheeks, fresh, honest, innocent...

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/ld/chantilly_250710/charlotte_casiraghi_5519001.jpg

Wow...I wish I looked like that with no makeup!:sad: How beautiful!

ITA that the little bit of extra weight is very flattering on her!

Very beautiful pic of Charlotte by Karl Lagerfeld: on the occasion of the amfAR Gala on May 19th, Karl Lagerfeld presented a series of black and white «Photo-booth» portraits.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lovelyk8/5766197382/in/photostream
(Source: Chanel website)

It reminds me this famous sentence of Karl Lagerfeld saying that according to him Charlotte was a young Brigitte Bardot. Maybe because of her make-up, of because of her hair?

(Eugenie Niarchos has been shot by Karl, too: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lovelyk8/5766192380/in/photostream)

Last edited:
Wow Charlotte looks beautiful there. Great find! And she does look a lot like Brigitte Bardot in this photo.

:previous: - the picture of Charlotte, as shot by Lagerfeld, is great! I only wish he'd asked her to smirk....would have made the picture come alive! Yes, her make up and overall "look" is interesting, but the right expression would really have completed the picture. I like it!

I love the pic of Lagarfeld. Simply amazing.

Back
Top Bottom