Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 41: January 2017 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Charlotte is not having an affair with someone who is still married. She doesn't need that kind of trouble on her shoulders. She should wait until he's officially and fully divorced.

I hope Charlotte is not having an affair with someone who is still married. She doesn't need that kind of trouble on her shoulders. She should wait until he's officially and fully divorced.

Why? If he's separated (possibly going to divorce) he is free to pursue another relationship.

Why? If he's separated (possibly going to divorce) he is free to pursue another relationship.

He's not divorced though; if he goes back to his wife (as often happens) he might in fact end up leaving her in the dust, humiliated. She has no business being around men like that who will just be trouble to her and her reputation.

^^^ previous...and as moonmaiden has noted above she should learn from her mother's experience.

His wife has decided she wants to return to live in her native Russia, and Dmitri has been in Barbizon inseparable from Charlotte ever since...and has stopped wearing his wedding ring.

That pretty much says it all.:cool:

ETA: Yes, he's quite the looker.

They are getting divorced because she wants to go to Russia? If so, bad. But of course we cannot know, unless the magazines (not always reliable) say something.

Well, if he is not wearing his wedding ring, then that is at least better. It seems he is 'divorced' from his wife.

Hopefully, that is a relationship of Charlotte that Lasts.... :ermm:
He also has a child from a previous relationship, so they are somehow on the same stage and they can understand each other better. I am wondering how they met.

Interesting how she gets into these very cozy, domestic vibes always very early on to her relationships--walking the dog, groceries, boyfriend soon photographed with her family for holidays. Gives the impression that relationships burn hot and fast for her...

This young woman baffles me. Why does she seem to constantly need a man around?? I would think raising her son and enjoying some independence would be a priority at this point. More often than not, these relationships crash down around her ears sooner rather than later. Who needs the aggravation?
:bang:

For me personal she comes across as an insecure person, who always wants to depend on a man, not economically-wise, but she seems to always want to be with someone aka. not be alone. That is not a good habit, and hopefully is not true.

I realized that she does not choose. They say her hello and they say her goodbye and she does not control when (the how I think so cos she has a good lawyer). She is not the old Charlotte anymore (as it is natural, she has a child etc) but I am not sure if she is aware, men are behaving very....with her.

Gad moving to EEUU as soon as possible while she was pregnant.
SanFelice I do not want to know what happened there.
Dedal went for a wedding and children as soon as they broke up.

It is her personal life so happily for me it is not my business but as she puts herself into the camera and flashes path for being only who she is (not another profession) She leads the celeb life. She is now in her 30s life can be very different for a woman. I am sure Carline can help her with this matters. Pple can be very cruel and destructive with the "poor broken doll" (Marilyn and many other I have in mind now).
She must be very very careful. She is working for the gossip-magazines world right now.

This is what I am not able to understand I would go for an esay peasy job in the art department of any institution in Monaco or whatever I could go but never ever the" in front of a camera life", she has enough with her official photos in Monaco... This over exposure means easy money but has a price.

This young woman baffles me. Why does she seem to constantly need a man around?? I would think raising her son and enjoying some independence would be a priority at this point. More often than not, these relationships crash down around her ears sooner rather than later. Who needs the aggravation?
:bang:

Hope springs eternal. It's the example she's seen all her life - until the end of her marriage to Ernst, Caroline always moved on straight to the next romance. Even her relationship with Vincent Lindon started within 6 months of being widowed.

And yes, she could learn from her mother's mistakes - but we normally learn from our own mistakes rather than other people's. That's even if she (or her mother) considers them to be mistakes...

Before I begin, I first want to state that this is Adultery (plain & simple) , which I am totally against. But that's between her & God, period.

As regards the relationship, I'm conflicted, on the one hand I can see her wanting to *date*, which I've said in the past is totally natural & normal, as she's not married yet (though he is :yuk: ). But dating is one thing, it's another to start living with a guy and following him around, et al. I can only say I hope this time she doesn't get pregnant.

Alas, not only does she look like her naturally beautiful mother, but she also behaves like her, the only difference is that Caroline married the father of her children and also married young to her first boyfriend. Otherwise, they're just alike, including adultery. All the old sayings have proven true thus far ~ "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree", "like mother, like daughter", etc. ~ in the end we all eventually end up like our mothers...

She needs to learn how to respect herself; he is not wearing his ring, but that does not mean that he won't leave her, even if he officially divorces his wife. He might in fact get together with another woman after he's divorced, leaving Charlotte in the dust and humiliated.

Gad moving to EEUU as soon as possible while she was pregnant.
SanFelice I do not want to know what happened there.
Dedal went for a wedding and children as soon as they broke up.
He left her while she was pregnant? Ouch! Talk about a considerable slap in the face and she yes, needs to start showing more respect for herself.

Interesting how she gets into these very cozy, domestic vibes always very early on to her relationships--walking the dog, groceries, boyfriend soon photographed with her family for holidays. Gives the impression that relationships burn hot and fast for her...
I wonder if she has some kind of disorder that causes her to 'fall' so much in love so fast. Like too much inner unresolved issues. That kind of thing.

No, Gad El-Maleh did not leave Charlotte while she was pregnant with their son. They were very much together at the time of Raphael's birth and for at least a year afterward.

I think at best Charlotte is in love with love...a "love addict".

At worst she seems extremely needy and insecure as azure posted. I have known women like that, it's a very painful life.

Last edited:
We should not forget one think. Her own mother has been the "other" woman before Prince EA divorces with Chantal Hochuli and marries her. We do not know what happens inside every marriage or relationship

I've also always noticed how she seems to have very few close female friends. Juliette Maillot is the only one I can recall that she is regularly photographed with. I definitely personally know some women like that, those that always have boyfriends and whose worlds revolve around their current flames. I personally wouldn't consider that very healthy but that's just me. I just can't help compare her with Tatiana in this regard, who has her own clique and seems so much more centered.

When he is divorced, his marriage will be ended, and THEN he will be free to pursue another relationship.

No, if they are separated and he (and his wife) consider the marriage to be over, then, in my opinion, he is free to move on with his life.

No, if they are separated and he (and his wife) consider the marriage to be over, then, in my opinion, he is free to move on with his life.
Agreed. If both spouses consider the marriage to be over, why not?

When he is divorced, his marriage will be ended, and THEN he will be free to pursue another relationship.

Exactly.

Right as of now, the marriage is still legally intact; can't she just let the guy breathe a little? If he is pursuing her, she should do the adult thing and make it clear that he needs to end his marriage formally and basically figure out what he wants. He has to avoid getting into another relationship and as of now, Charlotte is putting herself in a bad position.

If he fully divorces her, what is to say that he will even stay with Charlotte? He might in fact end up leaving Charlotte to lead a single man's life and frankly Charlotte might in fact be getting used as a warm body until he's done with her. This isn't nice, but this does happen and Charlotte isn't an exception to life's rules. She should respect herself a lot more and set some real boundaries.

Exactly.

Right as of now, the marriage is still legally intact; can't she just let the guy breathe a little? If he is pursuing her, she should do the adult thing and make it clear that he needs to end his marriage formally and basically figure out what he wants. He has to avoid getting into another relationship and as of now, Charlotte is putting herself in a bad position.

If he fully divorces her, what is to say that he will even stay with Charlotte? He might in fact end up leaving Charlotte to lead a single man's life and frankly Charlotte might in fact be getting used as a warm body until he's done with her. This isn't nice, but this does happen and Charlotte isn't an exception to life's rules. She should respect herself a lot more and set some real boundaries.

Under my eyes this boy is the same profile than Gad and SanFelice.
A golden single inside not matters what they can say to you the first couple of months even years. You´ll be a mature woman alone. Even looking at his ex-wife you can figure out what he wants. (In Gad that was absolutely clear and Charlotte must be the only one who did not see it imo. He is going to run behind young models as long as he can.)

She can say she loves free occasional love but then why she moves into their lifes so quickly? Something def is not working somewhere...

Is a free young model the image that Charlotte has about herself?
I see a mother in her 30s.

About they being ugly or with kids is not a guarantee of long-lasting love if they love to conquest young models. This is not rocket science :sad: or metaphysics.
Hope I am wrong if she is somehow in love.

Last edited:

As always pregnancy speculations have been removed. Thanks for your understanding!

Often, a person, who is very recently divorced, does not want to settle right away. He often has a not serious relationship before he finds his new wife. It doesn t always happen like that but it is often the case. Why does she not take a year of pause to focus on herself and her son, to know what she wants in life.
She is dating a married man, too early for him, too early for her. Hope it will not end badly.

Last edited:
Under my eyes this boy is the same profile than Gad and SanFelice.
A golden single inside not matters what they can say to you the first couple of months even years. You´ll be a mature woman alone. Even looking at his ex-wife you can figure out what he wants. (In Gad that was absolutely clear and Charlotte must be the only one who did not see it imo. He is going to run behind young models as long as he can.)

She can say she loves free occasional love but then why she moves into their lifes so quickly? Something def is not working somewhere...

Is a free young model the image that Charlotte has about herself?
I see a mother in her 30s.

I think she still sees herself as an ingenue who has just started out in the world, which was her persona during her younger years, one that has been thrust on her by virtue of being Grace Kelly's granddaughter. All the photos of her that are taken show her looking at the camera all the time and clearly she isn't someone who is going to grow beyond being the darling of high society.

Thanks for the photos Azure.
Yeah I think the man in one of them is Gad. I read he now lives in Paris permanently...
Does she use official car and driver in her private life? I always see that black car and pple around helping her with the coat and suitcases etc.

It is very strange but I have the impression of a "role" Charlotte is playing roles. The glamour heiress, the athlete, the philosophy, etc. Everything is well set-up, clothes, hair, to be adequate to the role.
Beside this we don't know who the real Charlotte is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom