Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 41: January 2017 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Independently of her love life, she has to settle down. This poor boy needs a home and not to turn around like a suitcase

Independently of her love life, she has to settle down. This poor boy needs a home and not to turn around like a suitcase

Now Gad is living in France I believe but I am not sure at all, could be this a formal resquest from Gad? Or an informal resquest?

She lives with her child and a friend? That is very strange. She doesn't seem to have her 'own' family independently, rather acting like a teenager or a student living with her friends.

She lives with her child and a friend? That is very strange. She doesn't seem to have her 'own' family independently, rather acting like a teenager or a student living with her friends.

To be fair, she does say her home is very big and they aren't tripping over each other. Sometimes it's nice to have some adult company.

I suspect the friend to be Juliette. They are childhood friends. I don't see Charlotte sharing her intimacy with a new connection

I think it's charming that she lives with a friend. How many people of her stature do you read about living with a friend? Sometimes it's nice to have support and to "get by with a little help from my friends".

She already had a house/apartment, while studying. I am wondering, if she still owns it or, if she resides there with her child and her friend.

Last edited:
I had notice that she was not in that funeral of that Casiraghi member either in Gstaad. It seems like she is taking her time away from the family core maybe in order to make her own choises. Probably I am completely mistaken but I had this sensation. Anyone else?

Nice to see updates from Charlotte!:flowers:
Little Raphael looks very chick and gentleman in that jacket :cool:

Me too! This partnership with Gucci is so inauthentic.

It is sad to be rich and beautiful, having the money and the figure to choose among all beautiful clothes in the world.... And wear this! The jacket could be funny but not with this t-shirt and trousers.

I'm not fan of her style recently, but Charlotte looks so young & always is so beautiful

Thanks for the photos as always.
Agree with all of you that say Gucci is not making her look like her best.
The brand and she are opposite worlds and in combination I think it is Charlotte who loses.

However I know they are working, fashion is a show, all about trends etc.
So I respect she is working and she is under a contract. I know she is a "working" mummy so at the end of the day if she earns her money ok. I see it under this perspective as I understand it is why she does it.:)

As she said Gucci help her with her horse´s expenses and I guess they pay her very well. Well, this is what we have. But I miss old times like in Albert wedding etc

Gucci does her riding clothes masterfully. Truly stunning and their bags are A+, but she has always looked better in the likes of Chanel or Valli.

On most anyone else that outfit would be a disaster imo, but she made it work somehow.

She is looking like the gorgeous Charlotte Casiraghi I used to know.;)

This doesn t reflect her on her nor on Gucci. She looks like 14 yo girl with the face of a 30yo woman experiencing her style. Nothing worked together : she chose to wear green with sprinkling bomber and a top with something written on it ????
Sad. She is a mother, she should be mature enough to not ridicule herself for money.

I agree, modeling for someone averse to publicity, has always seemed weird to me. Yes, a youthful "fling" kind of job but how long has she been doing this? I guess I always assumed she would do something more serious because of her upbringing and education but I have probably been projecting her mother on her as they look so similar

Not the least bit exciting but I do want that coat.

I feel like this appearance of aloofness is part of her "brand" at this point but also wonder if she is just shy. A case against the latter would be, most shy or introverted people, especially those whose backgrounds and jobs require for them to be sociable, are able to fake it by the time they're in their 30s and can act personable and be consciously charming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom