Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CrownPrincess5, Athina Onassis de Miranda & Eugenie Niarchos :cool:

Athina is my girl. As for Eugenie, I don't like her. Never did. I'm sure I never will. Eugenie strikes me as a phony. She is nothing more than a Euro version of a barbie doll Paris Hilton. She makes me gag.

I remember them now. Thanks CasiraghiTrio:flowers:. So I'm guessing they're Charlotte's best friends??

Athina is my girl. As for Eugenie, I don't like her. Never did. I'm sure I never will. Eugenie strikes me as a phony. She is nothing more than a Euro version of a barbie doll Paris Hilton. She makes me gag.

Ouch, CasiraghiTrio! I never liked her either, but that almost hurt my feelings and you're not even talking about me! :ROFLMAO: On a serious note, she does seem quite phony. Of all Char's friend, she is my least favorite. I know pretty much everybody hates Alex--and I'll never understand it, just because he's not drop dead gorgeous? He can seem quite obnoxious sometimes, but even he has grown on me. I don't think I"ll ever like Eugenie though. I don't know what she does for a living besides go to parties and fashion shows. And makes jewelry.

I also like Athina a lot.She's down to earth and never pretended to be someone else.I remember she once gave an interview some years ago and she said ''i don't like school but i adore horses'',so she devoted herself to them very successfully.And when she started having problems with her family (i should say father) she discretely relocated to Brazil, no fights,no drama.

I remember them now. Thanks CasiraghiTrio:flowers:. So I'm guessing they're Charlotte's best friends??

I guess Eugenie is her BF, but not Athina. Charlotte and Athina seem to like each other a lot. They gravitate to each other at the equestrian events. I think Kastalia pointed that out a few posts back. For several years, we can see the common bond Athina & Char have in the equestrian community, but their bond doesn't seem to extend beyond it. I wish it would, of course! I'd love to see Athina and Doda on the Grimaldi balcony at the F1 Grand Prix, for instance!!!:D:ROFLMAO:

Sigh....... Eugenie Eugenie........ Sometimes, I am sickened by her, the way she struts around making a fool of herself in those cheesy outfits. She wants attention or what? Other times, I cringe with embarrassment for her. It's kind of pathetic. She's a paperdoll. She has nothing interesting about her. Why doesn't she have a personality? She's like her aunt Daphne. It's all "I want this dress" or "I don't like that" and she's either looking bored or desperate or completely snooty. If she would do something odd, or eccentric, or idiosyncratic, or even quirky, maybe she would seem cool. She tries too hard to be cool so she comes off as phony and pathetic.

Now Alex Dellal...... I can dig him. He's ugly as hell, but he's got personality. He shows some willingness to be a real person. He doesn't try too hard like Eugenie. But he's a guy, and guys usually don't have that problem....

Gosh, you've seen her in Cannes at the gala CasiraghiTrio?! She combined a fabulous Pucci with a freaking sports headband. Old money does not buy class and same goes for Tatiana.
Eugenie is like Nicole Richie. Bohemian chic and all. Too bad for Eugenie Nicole does it way better and is even a cool person while doing it.

I guess Eugenie is her BF, but not Athina. Charlotte and Athina seem to like each other a lot. They gravitate to each other at the equestrian events. I think Kastalia pointed that out a few posts back. For several years, we can see the common bond Athina & Char have in the equestrian community, but their bond doesn't seem to extend beyond it. I wish it would, of course! I'd love to see Athina and Doda on the Grimaldi balcony at the F1 Grand Prix, for instance!!!:D:ROFLMAO:

Sigh....... Eugenie Eugenie........ Sometimes, I am sickened by her, the way she struts around making a fool of herself in those cheesy outfits. She wants attention or what? Other times, I cringe with embarrassment for her. It's kind of pathetic. She's a paperdoll. She has nothing interesting about her. Why doesn't she have a personality? She's like her aunt Daphne. It's all "I want this dress" or "I don't like that" and she's either looking bored or desperate or completely snooty. If she would do something odd, or eccentric, or idiosyncratic, or even quirky, maybe she would seem cool. She tries too hard to be cool so she comes off as phony and pathetic.

Now Alex Dellal...... I can dig him. He's ugly as hell, but he's got personality. He shows some willingness to be a real person. He doesn't try too hard like Eugenie. But he's a guy, and guys usually don't have that problem....

LOL:lol:. Yes Alex is not a good-looker, but I guess he has a good heart. Charlotte really seems to like him too. Athina does seem like a cool girl, even though I don't know of her much. I do wish girls like Eugenie would wisen-up and help this world in any way they can. Instead of frequenting designer stores all the time. There's so much more to life than the latest designer wear.

They refer in the text to a Thierry Besin, so it must be him. But in the pictures he looks a bit different...

Ha, beautiful pictures. Maybe Albert should have married Claudia :)

Well, in terms of Albert wanting his wife to "measure up" to his mother, he certainly would have gotten a doppelgänger! :ROFLMAO: Amazing photos! Both Claudia and Jean-Thierry look great! :D

Jean-Thierry is very hot! He is a good friend of Pierre, right? Did he study with Pierre in Milan? Because I guess he was in some old photos with him in Milan...

I wanted to say; she looks like Claudia Schiffer.. Turns out it's Claudia Schiffer. :ROFLMAO:

Gosh, you've seen her in Cannes at the gala CasiraghiTrio?! She combined a fabulous Pucci with a freaking sports headband. Old money does not buy class and same goes for Tatiana.
Eugenie is like Nicole Richie. Bohemian chic and all. Too bad for Eugenie Nicole does it way better and is even a cool person while doing it.

I like Nicole Ritchie! You like her too, right? She seems so sweet and natural. This is what I mean. Eugenie tries too hard. People who try too hard always come off as phony to me. But let's move on.... I've already ranted too much, and I bet it's already annoying everyone!:lol:

JT Besins is good looking. But he doesn't have the same effect on me that he does on some others of you. I don't think he's DDG, but I agree that he is handsome. I really want to know something about JT. Do you think he is the same person as "David Alexis?" Remember "David Alexis?" Do you think the press misnomered him back then? I have wondered about this for a long time now.

I love ranting on people I dislike. I love Nicole. She's very original, seems to be a great mother and cleaned up her act after her hectic life and is now much more succesful in a positive way. On top of that- the girl has really good style.

I have the impression that Eugenie is Charlotte's best friend. I'd rather have a different BF but hey, Charlotte probably takes pity on the poor little Niarchos. :lol: I'm kidding. Eugenie is probably every inch as sweet (to Charlotte, and other chosen ones) as she is clueless. I do rather like the jewelry she makes with Gaia. I wish for Eugenie's sake that she will stop all this faking and just be her natural, imperfect self. I'm sure I would like her realness. It's the stupidity she puts on the outside that makes me want to puke. :sick:
I firmly believe that people who laugh at themselves and stay humble and open are the best company. Life isn't about how much you know, or who you know, or how "cool" you are. It's about (this is what I believe, anyway) how present and open you are to every experience. It's about love, really. Being a loving presence, open to the beauties around you. That said, it's time for me to close the computer and go do as I preach. :cool:

No kidding, Eugenie scares me. I'm not trying to be unkind but the way she smiles is just... *shivers* I don't know why! :ermm: I saw a photo of her with Andrea and thought she looked natural but on the whole I do agree with you, she seems rather fake. Bring on Athina, I say! ;)

Sometimes I think I can see a little slice of the "real" Eugenie, who is supposed to be so "sweet" according to people who "know" her. Of course, people always brag about knowing someone like her and are more often than not prone to exaggerate the acquaintance!! But..... in any case, I think I can see something "sweet" about her in this pic: -dsc2912-2138123_0x440 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
There, she is not trying. I think she and Charlotte don't even know they are being photographed. Charlotte, I guess, scratches her nose.

I agree w/those that say Eugenie is scary :eek: - she's the only one of the gang that has never been photographed w/a boyfriend (or girlfriend :whistling:). I wonder if she's just too high maintenance for anyone to stick around long enough :bang:. I mean, Char has Alex; Tatiana has Andrea; Margherita has/had Ernst, Jr; Eugenie is always alone...but, someone correct me if she has a boyfriend is just private :cool: about her private life - can't imagine that's the case...:sad:

Thin mouths, yeah, but not the blonde hair. Eugenie has blonde hair, but Athina's natural color is brown, totally brown. She started highlighting it in 2004. If you look at older pics of her, you can see it was naturally very, very brown. :)

CrownPrincess5, Athina Onassis de Miranda & Eugenie Niarchos :cool:

:ROFLMAO: how funny you should say that since her brother stavros was hooked up paris hilton :scream:. i like to believe he would claim temporary insanity. btw, i never saw any pictures of ph hanging with the euro crew. :p

i wish i had your sources people,where do you find all these photos?lol:p
probably a little dizzy or drunk!

If he is the same as Alice, his sister, don't count on it that he's just drunk.

I agree w/those that say Eugenie is scary :eek: - she's the only one of the gang that has never been photographed w/a boyfriend (or girlfriend :whistling:). I wonder if she's just too high maintenance for anyone to stick around long enough :bang:. I mean, Char has Alex; Tatiana has Andrea; Margherita has/had Ernst, Jr; Eugenie is always alone...but, someone correct me if she has a boyfriend is just private :cool: about her private life - can't imagine that's the case...:sad:

I read on TFS a while back that she was dating a guy who lived in Washington DC and went to Georgetown University. I think his name is Marc-Alexandre Saba. They were photographed together in Greece last summer, but I have no idea if they are still together or not. And you are right they were hardly ever at any events together. Although that could be because he was a student in the US and she lives in London, or maybe Paris?

^^Yeah, maybe Eugenie acts too much like a diva for most guys. I like the phrase "high maintenance." It seems to suit her. I remember back in the day when Paris Hilton was in her prime (I guess when she was doing that show with Nicole, what was it called?) and someone said that Paris would need to marry an extremely rich guy to pay for her lifestyle, because her fraction of the Hilton estate wouldn't cover it. I can imagine Eugenie being high maintenance like that, always *needing* the latest haute couture -- now, now, now!! :baby:

BTW, here is a picture of Eugenie & Marc around the time of Vanina Mandelli's wedding: http://www.flickr.com/photos/marchcovo/4634907776

I found an article (in French) about Felix Winckler from last June. It's about him and this guy named Victor Martin-Malburet. They organized an exposition of photographs from the US expedition to the Moon at the Palais de Tokyo in Paris. Victor inherited them from his father in 2002, when that father died, and he met Felix two years later. It says that Felix was, then, a student of business law and taxation. And we know Felix was then also Charlotte's boyfriend, and he studied at Université Panthéon-Assas (Paris 2) - A LA UNE. Felix, like Victor, owned a few of the photographs. The article says Felix comes from a family of art lovers and is himself an amateur curator and collector of some photos from the Apollo missions. The article: Victor Martin-Malburet et Félix Winckler, two young men on the Moon - Le fil arts et scènes - Télérama.fr

Last edited:
Athina & Eugenie have the same grandmother, after all!! I know they occasionally met as kids,for family weddings. But I never have seen them together all grown up.

No, Athina and Eugenie DO NOT have the same grandmother. Their grandmothers were sisters. But both ladies, Tina Onassis and Eugenie Niarchos died decades ago, many many years before the two girls were born. And this commun blood does not make the girls to be friends, as the Onassis and the Niarchos families had not good relations. Athina lost her mother when she was three, she grow up with her father, Thierry Roussel, and I do not think that she had any common childhood with the young Niarchos generation.

No, Athina and Eugenie DO NOT have the same grandmother. Their grandmothers were sisters. But both ladies, Tina Onassis and Eugenie Niarchos died decades ago, many many years before the two girls were born. And this commun blood does not make the girls to be friends, as the Onassis and the Niarchos families had not good relations. Athina lost her mother when she was three, she grow up with her father, Thierry Roussel, and I do not think that she had any common childhood with the young Niarchos generation.
But you can understand where the confusion is, can't you? Seeing as Stavros married both Eugenia and Athina Livanos. To resolve the confusion, here's a map of how they're related. Theoretically, they're first cousins three times removed (I think?) because they have the same great-grandparents. I'm not expecting any great friendship between the three families anytime soon though, seeing as they're all rivals to the shipping trade. I wonder how Stavros Livanos would have felt, being father-in-law to two of his rivals? He had great daughters, didn't he? :ROFLMAO:

I thought I saw Paris Hilton in there somewhere....... :lol: Sorry, she cracks me up....... You know, I know this is going to sound weird, but I swear sometime ago I got an impression Charlotte actually was kind of quietly friends with Nicky Hilton. I know no one can believe it, but I swear I think it's true. :D

If that is the case that would be delightfully unpretentious of Char. Since Nicky actually has some taste and some class!

You're right. I meant the same great-grandmother, Arietta Zafirakis Livanos.

No common childhood... I only said that there was some meetings for at least 3 family weddings: two livanos, and one that was for a son of the daughter of one of the Onassis sisters. I think his name is George Drako. Yes, his mother is Marilena, whose mother was .... one of the sisters of Ari Onassis, can't recall which one. I know Eugenie and Athina aren't friends. I said it would be nice if they were, not that they were in fact.

But you can understand where the confusion is, can't you? Seeing as Stavros married both Eugenia and Athina Livanos. To resolve the confusion, here's a map of how they're related. Theoretically, they're first cousins three times removed (I think?) because they have the same great-grandparents. I'm not expecting any great friendship between the three families anytime soon though, seeing as they're all rivals to the shipping trade. I wonder how Stavros Livanos would have felt, being father-in-law to two of his rivals? He had great daughters, didn't he? :ROFLMAO:

Niarchos and Onassis were rivals between them, not with Livanos. The rumor said that Niarchos would have preferred to marry Tina Livanos (i/o Eugenia) but Onassis conquereed Tina first, and this was the beginning of their rivalisation, of course followed by business matter rivalisation.
As for Stavros Livanos he should fell very sorry, as the shocking fact was that Eugenie died under musterious and never clarified conditions... and after that Tina married her sister's ex husband!!!!

Back
Top Bottom