The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-30-2010, 04:40 AM
Courtier

Pierre and Beatrice are on the cover of this week's Point de Vue.
Inside is an article about Beatrice's sisters
Point de Vue *.:.* En Couverture
But I think they wrote a mistake saying Lavinia and Isabella are sisters and Matilde and Beatrice are their halfsisters. I always thougth Lavinia, Isabella and Matilde have the same parents and that Beatrice and her brother are from another mother.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:00 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
You always have such exclusive information to tell us, thank you

That's sad that Vanina and her husband are not together. After all, they didn't marry too long ago, did they?

one more thing: Do you have any information about Cecile and Felix? I know he graduated last May, right? Where are they living now? NY or any of them back to Paris? What are they doing? Working? I welcome any information about them. I wish we could see them more times with the Casiraghis!
Your welcome.
Vanina got married in May 2009.
I think Cecile still lives in the US. I'm not sure about Felix. He graduated from university in the US this year so he lived there for a while too. As to where he is living right now? I'm not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
WTH, Vanina and that Turkish dude already separated? Arben or something?
That sucks. Their son is so little, just a baby, right? Not even a year old, I don't think. That really sucks for them.
Their son is 3 months old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel View Post
vanina was the girl who married this year right? the one that charloote an dher friends threw a baby shower in paris?
Yes that is Vanina.

Old 10-01-2010, 02:55 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Please remember that we have an extra thread:

** The Casiraghi friends and their families **

If there are news or information not directly related with the Casiraghis,
the posts should be made over there, some have already been moved!
Old 10-22-2010, 12:15 PM
Serene Highness

Has anyone seen the US Vogue (Anne Hathaway on the cover) - there is a spread on her, and guess who pops up.....Eugenie and Tatiana (of course, because of their connection to Lauren S-D; Mario Testino shooting)....Tatiana seems to be more attached to Eugenie than Charlotte of late. When she was dating Andrea (in the beginning), she was always with both of them - sometimes Charlotte alone (I believe they were friends first, then she started dating Andrea). Now that the relationship with Andrea has matured - maybe even run its course - she seems to be more on the socialite track with Eugenie. I guess it's bothering me because I hate all the "mugging" for the camera I see her doing - I liked her better when she was NOT a scene stealer - more in the background and just happy to be dating Andrea, not seeking the media spotlight, which it seems she does a lot lately....
Old 10-22-2010, 12:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

i know what you mean, i feel the same, she hangs around with Eugenie and Margherita all the time, she strikes ridiculous poses like Eugenie does, and we can hardly see her with Andrea, or Charlotte...
I believe the relationship has run it's course, because they seem to have grown up in different ways...he has matured a lot, and she only wants to party and pose, so...i don't know, it's my point of view, i can be wrong.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:50 PM
Serene Highness

I agree - I wonder if the recent sightings of Andrea and Tatiana together (Fr Vogue party) are more as friends, than as a couple....meaning, she's now just one of the crowd he's associated with. I know on his post, someone had said that because Pierre and Bea are the new "hot item," there is less focus on Andrea and Tati, but I wonder if we're not seeing them photographed together as much because they are not together as much - as you said, she's out partying and posing, while he's working....who knows...
Old 10-22-2010, 08:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

^Yes, maybe we can't really tell if they are a couple or not because they are in the same group, but, if they still are a couple, something has definitely changed. We can see it in pics, how they pose, how they look...they seem more friends than other thing now.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:10 PM
Commoner

Ok so my theory on this whole Tatiana partying is that maybe now since Albert is marrying Charlene and will probably produce an heir Andrea wont have to worry about stepping up to be prince of Monaco or anything so attention wont be on him and her anymore meaning now she can step out, party and what not since people wont be judging her as a possible princess.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well, she has always partied (sp?), now she is more focus in it than in doing any other thing. For me, she and Andrea aren't together anymore as boyfriend/girlfriend, but they remain friends.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:55 AM

I have to say I am quite intrigued by the discussion between Nathalie and Horseygal. It sucks that we will just have to wait and see. Andrea is VERY good (like his uncle Albert) at keeping his personal life private!! So we might be tortured on this subject for a long time! But honestly......... if you are at all interested in my opinion, it is that Andrea has been in love with Tatiana for awhile now. Of course......... being in love is not a sure ticket to longevity in a relationship, so it is fully possible that one or both have reason to wish to be non-exclusive... or... non.... well, non!! double-exclamation

I don't know. I see a passionate, albeit quiet, reserved kind of love between Andy and Tats. They aren't all showy and photo-perfect like Pierre and Bea, but still, I think, they are really truly in love.

I might be wrong. It's just my feeling.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:29 PM
Serene Highness

Like many, I had high hopes for their relationship; it seemed quite serious for years, as well as effortless/natural. Eugenie has - IMHO - been a negative catalyst in the change in their relationship - even while they were dating seriously, she seemed to be such a presence in Tatiana's life.....to the point, now, that she is with her and that gang (Margheritta, etc) more often than Charlotte and even Andrea. There seem to be only shots of them at events, not wandering the streets of Paris or NY, or at the NY's Eve party, etc, like we used to see - nothing where they would just go, privately, as a couple - only events that are around fashion. Who knows - you're right CasiraghiTrio, in that, Andrea is not a publicity hound, so sightings of him are because the media is looking for him, not because he's called someone at Vogue and said "we'll be here, so come and take some pictures."
Old 10-25-2010, 04:25 PM
Serene Highness

Follow up question from Char's equestrian thread: Did Valentine and Charlotte have a falling out, or have they just grown apart over the years? They used to be inseparable - photographed together at equestrian- and fashion-related events; strange that Valentine wasn't even at the Vogue event, since it's her family's hotel, and it's been reported here that she has been studying business (maybe hotel mgmt) and is more involved in hotel-related activities.
Old 10-25-2010, 04:42 PM
Serene Highness

I think that their common "hobby", horse riding, brought them together.
Then they might have lost contact since Char stopped riding for a while.
Old 10-27-2010, 04:59 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
A wolnderful article about the disabled written by Beatrice Borromeo on 'Il Fatto Quotidiano' Blog:

Italian version
Old 10-27-2010, 05:03 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal View Post
Follow up question from Char's equestrian thread: Did Valentine and Charlotte have a falling out, or have they just grown apart over the years? They used to be inseparable - photographed together at equestrian- and fashion-related events; strange that Valentine wasn't even at the Vogue event, since it's her family's hotel, and it's been reported here that she has been studying business (maybe hotel mgmt) and is more involved in hotel-related activities.
I've been wondering about this too. Although they've both competed at Chantilly 2010 (not the same category of course), I haven't seen any photos of them together.
By the way, Valentine graduated with a Finance degree at Dauphine and currently manages her own business - Quintessence-Paris
Old 10-27-2010, 08:24 AM
Serene Highness

Wow - I just reviewed Valentine's page - that answers some of the question as to why they don't socialize....Valentine doesn't seem to have as much time - between running a business (potential involvement in her family's hotel business, just because she should stay involved), and competing on a professional level - SHE'S BUSY!! It appears that Valentine stayed on the education-to-business track (no breaks to travel, etc), while Charlotte has done a little of this and a little of that....not sure if she's graduated from anywhere, etc; plus, she's dating Alex and spends time in London. And, maybe Valentine's dating, too...who knows.
Old 10-27-2010, 02:55 PM

So Val's mama, Sandrine, is commercial director? of Quintessence, for which Valentine is like a brand promoter? Like head of brand promotions, it looks like.

Valentine spent a little time in Shangai for an internship in business, a few years ago, but besides that, seems to have stayed in France for her studies and to continue on the amateur jumping circuit. Like TrepTrep has said in the equestrian thread, Valentine is actually a VERY GOOD amateur jumper. But it seems that she does it quietly. She doesn't toot her horn, if you know what I mean.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:36 PM
Commoner

Yes, she's good. By the way, she won Tour de Aix Meyreuil last Sunday.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:23 PM
Serene Highness

Maybe Valentine doesn't want to be in the public eye anymore. She has the right to refuse having her pictures in print just like Charlotte does. They could have been to together at Chantilly but refused photos of them together.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:49 PM
Courtier

I always thought that they just grew appart. Maybe the chatted when they met at the last jumping and we just don't have pics...

In any case, I am under the impression that Valentine is and has been for a long time an extraordinarily focused girl. She has persued her passion for jumping since she was a teenager, without the common breaks many teens take when they go to college, start adult life, etc. And she's very good at was she does but at the same time very level-headed and talks of herself as an amateur.

At the same time she's finished her studies, started work in the family business... without gap years, or tempations of taking up a socialite life! I think this is extraordinary for someone who so many options.

And she looks like a very interesting girl who really knows how to manage time. Not only is she focused and a good student and hard worker, she does surprising things and for a while she took part in several car rallies!

And she had such a fun and interesting fashion style...

I just want to clarify one thing. When we use the word "Hôtel" in french, it can have two meanings. It can be what everybody knows as a hotel, in english or any other language, but it can also mean a mansion or small palace. If we talk about Paris, the Louvre is a château, but they are also many big palace like residences who belonged to the nobility and rich people from the 15th century till the 19th century, that in english would be called palace or mansion, and in french are called "hôtel particulier", or just "hôtel" to make it shorter.
That's the case of the hôtel pozzo di borgo. It is not what in english is called a hotel, but a private mansion. I've google and it was built in 1707 and apparently it doesn't belong to the Pozzo di Borgo since the 19th century, so, after all, it's not that weird if Valentine wasn't at the VOgue party.