Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can get this easily...... Horseygal, does it say who her partner is? I bet it's Margherita Maccapani Missoni. It's just the kind of thing those two would do.
Yes, it sounds interesting, and it sounds exactly like what Tati's mother does. Tati is doing exactly what her mother does with items from india, in a shop in Paris. Very interesting. The daughter is taking after her mother? Perhaps?

I can get this easily...... Horseygal, does it say who her partner is? I bet it's Margherita Maccapani Missoni. It's just the kind of thing those two would do.
Yes, it sounds interesting, and it sounds exactly like what Tati's mother does. Tati is doing exactly what her mother does with items from india, in a shop in Paris. Very interesting. The daughter is taking after her mother? Perhaps?

The piece names Dana Alikhani as her partner - not sure if she's part of their social world, or someone from her mother's professional world. It's good that she's going to have something meaningful for herself. It still fits into her jetsetting lifestyle, so I'm sure we'll continue to see her in Vogue and W, and she can work with her sister-in-law (Lauren SD) thru Modus Operandi (potentially)

Thanks CT!
At least she will do something. She seems like she's been doing absolutely nothing all this time. So good to hear she has this project.

We will have nice pictures of the Monaco family this summer, Pa + CW wedding and now

Matilde Borromeo y el príncipe Antonius de Furstenberg contraerán matrimonio | Noticias hola.com

Sure that the Casi will be there.

My gosh what a stunning family the Borromeo's are! Beatrice's sister is a beauty just like she is, can't wait till this wedding as well, of course Bea will be there with Pierre. :cool:

Once again I state Pierre is a credit to not only the Grimaldis, but also the Casiraghis as well, total class his girlfriend is, pedigree impeccable just like Pierre's. :flowers:

My gosh what a stunning family the Borromeo's are! Beatrice's sister is a beauty just like she is, can't wait till this wedding as well, of course Bea will be there with Pierre. :cool:

Once again I state Pierre is a credit to not only the Grimaldis, but also the Casiraghis as well, total class his girlfriend is, pedigree impeccable just like Pierre's. :flowers:
Pedigree impeccable???
Wasn't she born out of wedlock?:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

I'm not talking about the circumstances of her birth, rather the blood running through her veins, her pedigree/descent/lineage. On par with Pierre's imho. :)

@Vanya WTH is wrong with being born out of wedlock anyway?
@Nadine I respect your statements on her pedigree, etc. But honestly, I don't think that even matters. For me, Beatrice has a brilliant, thinking, analytical mind, and that is what makes her an interesting person. I couldn't give a fig about her ancestors being princes and cardinals. As far as I'm concerned, that is as much in her disfavor as favor. Princes and cardinals have committed atrocities against humanity, not all of them, but enough to make it no automatic source of pride to have them in your heritage.

@Vanya WTH is wrong with being born out of wedlock anyway?
@Nadine I respect your statements on her pedigree, etc. But honestly, I don't think that even matters. For me, Beatrice has a brilliant, thinking, analytical mind, and that is what makes her an interesting person. I couldn't give a fig about her ancestors being princes and cardinals. As far as I'm concerned, that is as much in her disfavor as favor. Princes and cardinals have committed atrocities against humanity, not all of them, but enough to make it no automatic source of pride to have them in your heritage.
There is nothing wrong being born out of wedlock. Actually I was aiming at a little tongue n cheek, but I guess it didn't come off that way.:sad:
There is no denying B's ancestors and lineage and those interested in geneology
would find her family very interesting I'm sure.
With that said, born out of wedlock means she is not able to use any courtesy title attached to her family surname. She probably could care less.

^I didn't mean to say she should be ashamed of her heritage! No!!!! She should be proud of who she is, period! I only meant to say that who she is as a person is because of HER, and she is not the sum of her forebears! That's all. I respect her because of her willingness to not play the regular role of a socialite and aristocratic robot. I like her because she is unique and she is proud to march to her own beat. I couldn't care less about her genealogy. It means nothing. It is nothing. She is not a hypocrite, like some people on this forum say, for having views her ancestors wouldn't have liked. No, not hypocrite! She is just her own person who doesn't do things simply because that is the way they were done in the past. I respect that about her. But I know, I already said that. :)

Cool. I get what your saying. I confess I'm a little on the fence w/ B. I have my first second third impressions, but I can't really get a handle on who she is and what she is all about until I can read her blogs, or her articles etc. She has a voice that is controversial and I would like to understand what this outspoken girl has to say.
P.S. She only writes in Italian. A language, alas, I don't know.
XB!!!

Last edited:
Hmm, I confess I know nothing about Beatrice's personal views, but I will say this ~ anybody that wants to change tradition, morals, values, the institution of marriage, or any of God's laws meets disfavor with me. I don't care who it is.

I like her pedigree, that is all, and, yes, blood/lineage/pedigree/et al, means a lot to me. I highly value mine own. Period.

Anyhow, Pierre seems to like her, and if they eventually marry (which I think they will; they've been together for the looongest time now), I say cheers! :cheers:

"E" covered the "young royals" today - focusing on the houses of GB (William & Harry), Sweden, and Monaco (Andrea and Charlotte), but it must have been from a few years ago (based on the pictures used), and they didn't have accurate info on their dating situations (still described Andrea as single/play boy when he's been linked to Tatiana since 2004-ish; said Charlotte is just coming into dating age, when she's been linked to Felix Wrinkler, and now Alex D).....they need to update the info on the Principality of Monaco, since they talked about Wills and Kate and that Princess Victoria is married, etc.

I found an article on purepeople.com about a girl who looks a lot like Juliette Maillot. I first saw the pic, that's why I read the article. It's about a new character in a franch soap: a scandalous girl, Eve, played by "Charlie Nune". Here is the link: PBLV : La scandaleuse et séduisante Eve va faire trembler le Mistral !
Juliette was an actress at a time, using the name of Juliette Dol. Couldn't this girl be her, with another name?? The article says that this Charlie is not very famous, that she only appeared in two others movies. Maybe Juliette Maillot is trying to restart a new carrer with this new name?

Yeah, that pic is of Julliette! It can be that she wants to changer her name. It wouldn't be difficult, since she is not known in the media.

I don't understand why she would change her name. Everyone in France knows that she is good friends with Charlotte. It does appear to be her though. She was also on a French TV show for a couple of years.

^Juliette is not famous in France. Her TV show has not been very successful, and if she's known, it is as "Juliette Dol", a little actress who played in a bad TV show. Not as a Charlotte's friend.
I only heard about this TV show on this forum!

I don't understand why she would change her name. Everyone in France knows that she is good friends with Charlotte. It does appear to be her though. She was also on a French TV show for a couple of years.

I found out that "Dol" is her mother's maiden name. Her mom's name is Valentine, Dol before marriage. Actually, Juliette and her brothers all use Dol name, in combination with Maillot name. I don't know why, but there you have it.

I wonder if any of the gang with be at the Cannes Film Festival

It's been so long since last time we saw Andrea (with Tatiana) in Cannes. Was it in 2006?

Charlotte and Pierre went to parties there, I think last year.

It's been so long since last time we saw Andrea (with Tatiana) in Cannes. Was it in 2006?

Yes, I think you're right - which is why I was asking - it's been a while. If they are making public appearances again as a couple (AMADE, recently), then maybe they'd attend this? I guess we'll have to wait and see. With Prince Albert's upcoming wedding, I would think more appearances in Monaco would be helpful

Yeah! he's still bony but omg his chest hair, whoa! lol I don't know if I can say this in a family forum...... ah........ "goody trail" anyone? haha

I wonder what yacht........ the Smurfit yacht? Not the SMurf. I know it's not the Smurf because that is so different. but maybe the lady anne or whatever. It's also owned by Sir Michael Smurfit.

Last edited:
Yeah! he's still bony but omg his chest hair, whoa! lol I don't know if I can say this in a family forum...... ah........ "goody trail" anyone? haha

:lol:You are TOO FUNNY ...... before we get in trouble, I will say that I am glad that they don't "man scape" and shave their chests and arms....unnatural for men. Both Andrea and Pierre "represent" well!!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Was Beatrice in the wedding? I'm pretty sure she had to attend, right? It would make no sense for her boyfriend to come and she not be there.

Back
Top Bottom