Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can recall that pic with Char and this young boy you're referring to trepstrep, but that's where my information ends because i know nothing else about it.
The thing is that when i saw it, i was also curious about the "mystery guy" but obviously i found no info about him or about the relationship he may had with Char.

S
(...)

I just wanted to ask if anybody had seen certain pics or knows anything about a guy I think probably was Charlotte's 1st boyfriend. I'm not talking about that Hubertus the media made so much fuss about. That was nearly as absurd as when they pretended that 15 year old Charlotte had something going on with Thierry (for god's sake, the man could be his father!). Hubertus was way too old for a 15-16 year old as Charlotte was by them and all the crazyness came from a single pic where they were hugging fooling around (actually we saw more pics of them in the same close attitude a couple of years later, while Charlotte was going out with Felix).

When I say Char's 1st boyfriend I am talking about a misterious dark haired boy nodoby seems to remember.
All I know about it:
Charlotte was about 16 years old and I saw a magazine that had pictures of her in a jumping event. They were pics of her riding, and then some other pics were she was wearing street clothes (probably jeans) and she was sitting on a bench besides a dark haired guy. The pics were taken from behind, so that you could see partly her profile and very little of the boy's face, but he was slim, and more or less the same age than her. They were sitting quite close and the boy had a hand on Charlotte's thigh. And he hold it there in several pics so it wasn't just a momentary thing.
I mean. You can play around with male friends. Some times I kiss my male friends on the chick, or hug them, or they put an arm around my shoulders and it means nothing, these can be just friendly gestures. But a man does'nt put a hand on your thigh while sitting alone with you if there isn't something else between you two!

So, my question is: has any of you ever seen that pictures? Do you know what I am talking about and who that guy could be? All I remember is that he was young, looked around 16, like Char, slim and dark haired.
I know that some years ago, someone who said was a friend or knew Ernst's sons or something like that posted here a picture of a boy who looked like that, and was skiing with the Casiraghis in Zurs and I think that he said that the guy had been going out for Charlotte for a while.
I believed him when I read it because he posted a picture (obviously a private picture not a paparazzi one) of this guy with some casiraghi (I can't remember if it was Pierre or Charlotte, but I know that the pic was a close up and you could see his profile) and the mystery boy (he posted his name but I can't remember it) had the same physical type of the boy I had seeen on the bench pictures.
This second picture I am talking about was posted here. Do any of you know what I am talking about?

I think it could be one of the Besins brothers, I assume David?

David Besins is that handsome guy who was walking in the street with her around 2002?
If so, it wasn't him. David Besins is tall and handsome in a manly way, while the guy I am refering to was a teenager who looked like a teenager. Frail, slim and young. Someone a real 15 year old girl would really go out with, not an idealised older guy. And he was clearly around 15 years old himself, not in his 20s.
Thanks anyway :)

Last edited:
I believe his name is Max Peter, the guy she was walking on the street with.I think he has some official position in the Princes Palace, lately, not back then.
Other than that she was around that Hubert fellow alot.
I know who trepstep is talking about and he was not a boyfriend or anything significant.
IMHO.

Last edited:
David Besins is that handsome guy who was walking in the street with her around 2002?
If so, it wasn't him. David Besins is tall and handsome in a manly way, while the guy I am refering to was a teenager who looked like a teenager. Frail, slim and young. Someone a real 15 year old girl would really go out with, not an idealised older guy. And he was clearly around 15 years old himself, not in his 20s.
Thanks anyway :)

Trep, I actually wrote a big reply to your post about these pics but then my computer lost power and I am too lazy to go rewrite it. :sad: Um, I have a lot of comments and questions about your post, however. I will try to be concise.

Let me just do this a little bit at a time, and take one slice of your post for now. You mentioned a pic of her walking in street clothes with a boy.

I can find some pics and ask you, Is this the one, Is this one it? But I can't do it now, too time constrained unfortunately. But let me propose two possibilities as to what you refer to:

1) Feb 2002, Charlotte and David Alexis Besins (brother of JT) in Paris, walking around, at Fnac, and also in his car.
2) Feb 2003, Charlotte was horsing around a lot with a dark haired boy. This boy was NOT Max Peter. I know Max Peter's face pretty well, and I am thinking of a boy that is not him. Actually, there are TWO boys I can ask about. I don't know of the picture you describe, the boy with the hand on her thigh. I'm not sure about that one. But I know I've had ID questions about two boys, both with dark hair, in Zurs. Both in 2002 and 2003, actually. Sorry, I know I'm being very confusing....

For Vanya and Trep, about Max Peter: Do you remember that pic of Charlote in Zurs, in 2002, wearing jeans and walking with Prince Christian (stepbrother) and another boy that was tall and dark-haired like Ernst, Jr. but not him. I THINK that might have been Max Peter.

OK, back to the list above.

3) (third possibility about the boy you refer to) Charlotte in street clothes in Monaco, 2001 about May/June for the Grand Prix. There was a boy wearing DKNY tee. His name is Will Alexander. He is a London guy. He later went onto LSE, class of 2007. Now he owns a business called Spoonfed.

OK, that's it for now. I'll turn back to your post with other possibilities and questions later. I want to find out who *your* boy is!! :D

In this pic we can see Charlotte, Alex, Tatiana, Andres SD, and...Andrea? Is it him, in the back: (i made a red circle in his face)
Pic
The pic without the red circle

Yes, that's him "hiding":whistling: in the back!!:lol: It seems uncharacteristic for him - usually, he makes more of a showing, even if he's uncomfortable/not smiling; this time, he is actively trying not to be seen?! Is Andres SD the one who is married to Lauren (pictured next to him), and is he Tatiana's uncle, brother? There is another male Santo Domingo out there who is dating some model....forget his 1st name, but not sure what their relation is to Tatiana.

I knew it was him! You can't hide from me Andrea!
(ok, if Andrea is reading this, i want him to know that i'm not stalker, LOL)
Andres is married to Lauren and he is Tatiana's uncle. And the other SD you are talking about is Alejandro? He is Tatiana's uncle too, but i don't know who he is currently dating.

I knew it was him! You can't hide from me Andrea!
(ok, if Andrea is reading this, i want him to know that i'm not stalker, LOL)
Andres is married to Lauren and he is Tatiana's uncle. And the other SD you are talking about is Alejandro? He is Tatiana's uncle too, but i don't know who he is currently dating.

Yea, don't like the "hiding" Andrea. Also, thanks for the info - does Tatiana have any siblings, then? I thought I remember there was talk about a brother?:ermm: Interesting that Charlotte is hanging around with Tatiana and Eugenie again - if there was a rift, maybe they've patched things up.....

Tatiana does have a brother, Julio, but i don't see him in the pic.
And about Andrea-Tatiana...i really have no idea.

I'm surprised Bea wasn't at the big Italian protest this week-end. Maybe they are getting serious.

I'm surprised Bea wasn't at the big Italian protest this week-end. Maybe they are getting serious.

She doesn't care a bit of the immigrants, workers on the verge of being left out of job by her brother-in- law etc... She's just a fake progressive radical chic in search of visibility, as well as a fake journalist. Let's hope Pierre marries her asap.:lol:

^ If I were her parent or a relative, I'd be so embarassed... I think what she's doing with her image and connections is so ridiculous that talented, ambitious, intelligent writers/journalists in Italy must be so amused. But still, I think she and Pierre make a good couple.

^ Italian journalists are more pissed off than amused to have such a colleague. However her relatives are not embarassed at all given that it's Bea's family that fund the paper she's working for, as I just learned from the intenet. Talk about free press!

Whatever, to me she's a Kim Kardashian of italian nobility. Given everything in life, she's spoiling her name, looks and getting attention, fame, more connections, admiration? for being...whatever she is. I'm just wondering how Princess Caroline feels about her ...

I don't know much about that Kim. :lol:
Anyway I do not remember any photos of Caroline interact with her, instead there are plenty of pics of Caroline interacting with Tatiana.

Remember Bea's grand mother went from a farm labourer to a countess.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever, to me she's a Kim Kardashian of italian nobility. Given everything in life, she's spoiling her name, looks and getting attention, fame, more connections, admiration? for being...whatever she is. I'm just wondering how Princess Caroline feels about her ...
Caroline didn't go anywhere near her when everyone went to Rio. Instead Beatrice was in a different city (?). However, she was with Stephanie and Albert at the circus recently, so who knows.
I think Caroline probably keeps her at arms length...:lol:

Now that i recall, i saw Caroline with Bea and Alexandra in last year's International Jumping of Monte Carlo. But i don't remember any other pic in where they appear together.

^ Caroline and Alexandra were also pictured on PACHA III and on some beach with Pierre and Bea last summer (or was it the one before that?). From the pictures (for what they're worth) it seems like they have a perfectly normal relationship.

While discussing the subject, please note that we need to be respectful of each other. Even if we disagree.

As such personal attacks as well as off topic posts have been deleted.

Let's get back on topic.

Last edited:
Speaking of which, we haven't seen Alex in a long time now. Last time was in Zurs. He wasn't in NYC at Andrea's "party" nor was he at the Rose Ball, right? :eek:

Alex was at the Rose Ball on Saturday. He sat next to Tatiana.

Speaking of which, we haven't seen Alex in a long time now. Last time was in Zurs. He wasn't in NYC at Andrea's "party" nor was he at the Rose Ball, right? :eek:

Hi! When was Andrea's "party"?

Do you think that Kate Moss has invited Charlotte and Alex to her wedding?
Charlotte and Kate seems to have been to the same parties a several times, and Kate is one of Mario Testino best friend, Mario being Alex's godfather so... What do you think about that? :)

According to American Vogue (Reese Witherspoon on cover), Tatiana is starting her own business :eek: - see page 132 under Flash Dispatch. It shows a picture of Tatiana w/text (written by her) about a business she's starting w/a partner - to launch in Sept 2011 - called Muzungu Sisters (muzungu is old Swahili for wanderer or traveler); the company will "sell ethically sourced, locally made items from all over the world." Interesting!!! :D

Oh! I need to see that magazine!
Here's not available. Or is not too easy to find.

Can anyone please buy the magazine and scan the article?? Please???

Back
Top Bottom