The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-21-2010, 12:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
CrownPrincess5, Athina Onassis de Miranda & Eugenie Niarchos

Athina is my girl. As for Eugenie, I don't like her. Never did. I'm sure I never will. Eugenie strikes me as a phony. She is nothing more than a Euro version of a barbie doll Paris Hilton. She makes me gag.
I remember them now. Thanks CasiraghiTrio. So I'm guessing they're Charlotte's best friends??

Old 05-21-2010, 12:19 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Athina is my girl. As for Eugenie, I don't like her. Never did. I'm sure I never will. Eugenie strikes me as a phony. She is nothing more than a Euro version of a barbie doll Paris Hilton. She makes me gag.

Ouch, CasiraghiTrio! I never liked her either, but that almost hurt my feelings and you're not even talking about me! On a serious note, she does seem quite phony. Of all Char's friend, she is my least favorite. I know pretty much everybody hates Alex--and I'll never understand it, just because he's not drop dead gorgeous? He can seem quite obnoxious sometimes, but even he has grown on me. I don't think I"ll ever like Eugenie though. I don't know what she does for a living besides go to parties and fashion shows. And makes jewelry.

Old 05-21-2010, 08:03 AM
Nobility

Quote:
I also like Athina a lot.She's down to earth and never pretended to be someone else.I remember she once gave an interview some years ago and she said ''i don't like school but i adore horses'',so she devoted herself to them very successfully.And when she started having problems with her family (i should say father) she discretely relocated to Brazil, no fights,no drama.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
I remember them now. Thanks CasiraghiTrio. So I'm guessing they're Charlotte's best friends??
I guess Eugenie is her BF, but not Athina. Charlotte and Athina seem to like each other a lot. They gravitate to each other at the equestrian events. I think Kastalia pointed that out a few posts back. For several years, we can see the common bond Athina & Char have in the equestrian community, but their bond doesn't seem to extend beyond it. I wish it would, of course! I'd love to see Athina and Doda on the Grimaldi balcony at the F1 Grand Prix, for instance!!!

Sigh....... Eugenie Eugenie........ Sometimes, I am sickened by her, the way she struts around making a fool of herself in those cheesy outfits. She wants attention or what? Other times, I cringe with embarrassment for her. It's kind of pathetic. She's a paperdoll. She has nothing interesting about her. Why doesn't she have a personality? She's like her aunt Daphne. It's all "I want this dress" or "I don't like that" and she's either looking bored or desperate or completely snooty. If she would do something odd, or eccentric, or idiosyncratic, or even quirky, maybe she would seem cool. She tries too hard to be cool so she comes off as phony and pathetic.

Now Alex Dellal...... I can dig him. He's ugly as hell, but he's got personality. He shows some willingness to be a real person. He doesn't try too hard like Eugenie. But he's a guy, and guys usually don't have that problem....
Old 05-21-2010, 03:21 PM
Royal Highness

Gosh, you've seen her in Cannes at the gala CasiraghiTrio?! She combined a fabulous Pucci with a freaking sports headband. Old money does not buy class and same goes for Tatiana.
Eugenie is like Nicole Richie. Bohemian chic and all. Too bad for Eugenie Nicole does it way better and is even a cool person while doing it.
Old 05-21-2010, 03:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I guess Eugenie is her BF, but not Athina. Charlotte and Athina seem to like each other a lot. They gravitate to each other at the equestrian events. I think Kastalia pointed that out a few posts back. For several years, we can see the common bond Athina & Char have in the equestrian community, but their bond doesn't seem to extend beyond it. I wish it would, of course! I'd love to see Athina and Doda on the Grimaldi balcony at the F1 Grand Prix, for instance!!!

Sigh....... Eugenie Eugenie........ Sometimes, I am sickened by her, the way she struts around making a fool of herself in those cheesy outfits. She wants attention or what? Other times, I cringe with embarrassment for her. It's kind of pathetic. She's a paperdoll. She has nothing interesting about her. Why doesn't she have a personality? She's like her aunt Daphne. It's all "I want this dress" or "I don't like that" and she's either looking bored or desperate or completely snooty. If she would do something odd, or eccentric, or idiosyncratic, or even quirky, maybe she would seem cool. She tries too hard to be cool so she comes off as phony and pathetic.

Now Alex Dellal...... I can dig him. He's ugly as hell, but he's got personality. He shows some willingness to be a real person. He doesn't try too hard like Eugenie. But he's a guy, and guys usually don't have that problem....
LOL. Yes Alex is not a good-looker, but I guess he has a good heart. Charlotte really seems to like him too. Athina does seem like a cool girl, even though I don't know of her much. I do wish girls like Eugenie would wisen-up and help this world in any way they can. Instead of frequenting designer stores all the time. There's so much more to life than the latest designer wear.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:25 AM
Aristocracy

Holiday Romance (Vogue.com UK)

is this jean-thierry besins?
Old 05-22-2010, 07:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

They refer in the text to a Thierry Besin, so it must be him. But in the pictures he looks a bit different...
Old 05-22-2010, 07:36 AM
Aristocracy

Chiến dịch quảng cáo của Salvatore Ferragamo | Phunu - Thoi trang Lam dep

here's the bigger photos ..
Old 05-22-2010, 09:36 AM
Serene Highness

Ha, beautiful pictures. Maybe Albert should have married Claudia
Old 05-22-2010, 09:55 AM
Courtier

Well, in terms of Albert wanting his wife to "measure up" to his mother, he certainly would have gotten a doppelgnger! Amazing photos! Both Claudia and Jean-Thierry look great!
Old 05-22-2010, 11:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

Jean-Thierry is very hot! He is a good friend of Pierre, right? Did he study with Pierre in Milan? Because I guess he was in some old photos with him in Milan...
Old 05-22-2010, 01:24 PM
Royal Highness

I wanted to say; she looks like Claudia Schiffer.. Turns out it's Claudia Schiffer.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
Gosh, you've seen her in Cannes at the gala CasiraghiTrio?! She combined a fabulous Pucci with a freaking sports headband. Old money does not buy class and same goes for Tatiana.
Eugenie is like Nicole Richie. Bohemian chic and all. Too bad for Eugenie Nicole does it way better and is even a cool person while doing it.
I like Nicole Ritchie! You like her too, right? She seems so sweet and natural. This is what I mean. Eugenie tries too hard. People who try too hard always come off as phony to me. But let's move on.... I've already ranted too much, and I bet it's already annoying everyone!

JT Besins is good looking. But he doesn't have the same effect on me that he does on some others of you. I don't think he's DDG, but I agree that he is handsome. I really want to know something about JT. Do you think he is the same person as "David Alexis?" Remember "David Alexis?" Do you think the press misnomered him back then? I have wondered about this for a long time now.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:23 PM
Royal Highness

I love ranting on people I dislike. I love Nicole. She's very original, seems to be a great mother and cleaned up her act after her hectic life and is now much more succesful in a positive way. On top of that- the girl has really good style.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:18 PM

I have the impression that Eugenie is Charlotte's best friend. I'd rather have a different BF but hey, Charlotte probably takes pity on the poor little Niarchos. I'm kidding. Eugenie is probably every inch as sweet (to Charlotte, and other chosen ones) as she is clueless. I do rather like the jewelry she makes with Gaia. I wish for Eugenie's sake that she will stop all this faking and just be her natural, imperfect self. I'm sure I would like her realness. It's the stupidity she puts on the outside that makes me want to puke.
I firmly believe that people who laugh at themselves and stay humble and open are the best company. Life isn't about how much you know, or who you know, or how "cool" you are. It's about (this is what I believe, anyway) how present and open you are to every experience. It's about love, really. Being a loving presence, open to the beauties around you. That said, it's time for me to close the computer and go do as I preach.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:31 PM
Courtier

No kidding, Eugenie scares me. I'm not trying to be unkind but the way she smiles is just... *shivers* I don't know why! I saw a photo of her with Andrea and thought she looked natural but on the whole I do agree with you, she seems rather fake. Bring on Athina, I say!
Old 05-23-2010, 10:13 PM

Sometimes I think I can see a little slice of the "real" Eugenie, who is supposed to be so "sweet" according to people who "know" her. Of course, people always brag about knowing someone like her and are more often than not prone to exaggerate the acquaintance!! But..... in any case, I think I can see something "sweet" about her in this pic: -dsc2912-2138123_0x440 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
There, she is not trying. I think she and Charlotte don't even know they are being photographed. Charlotte, I guess, scratches her nose.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:46 AM
Serene Highness

I agree w/those that say Eugenie is scary - she's the only one of the gang that has never been photographed w/a boyfriend (or girlfriend ). I wonder if she's just too high maintenance for anyone to stick around long enough . I mean, Char has Alex; Tatiana has Andrea; Margherita has/had Ernst, Jr; Eugenie is always alone...but, someone correct me if she has a boyfriend is just private about her private life - can't imagine that's the case...
Old 05-24-2010, 04:32 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Thin mouths, yeah, but not the blonde hair. Eugenie has blonde hair, but Athina's natural color is brown, totally brown. She started highlighting it in 2004. If you look at older pics of her, you can see it was naturally very, very brown.

CrownPrincess5, Athina Onassis de Miranda & Eugenie Niarchos

how funny you should say that since her brother stavros was hooked up paris hilton . i like to believe he would claim temporary insanity. btw, i never saw any pictures of ph hanging with the euro crew.