Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Darn - I couldn't see the picture! Oh well, but I agree - Felix much hotter than Alex; miss Char and Felix together.

^I know this is weird ...... but I really like his (Felix's) adam's apple. :lol: I don't know why.
He's just hot, period.

:previous: Oh!!! Hello handsome!! :wub:
He is looking hotter than in the years he used to date Charlotte...
If they were together now, they would be the hottest couple in royalty. Oh well, i hope he is more than fine with his current girlfriend.

PD: God he is so hot...

There's also a video of Alice Dellal on Vogue Italia site that can be found here.She's at her home and it's quite good actually.Sorry if it's a repost.

Alice is my favourite of the Dellals. At least is the only one who sounds natural to me.

^Alice is kind of like the Stephanie of the Dellals, huh?:cool:

I don't think this interview with Alex Dellal was ever posted. It is really short, but it kind of gives an insight into the mysterious Alex. ;) The main reason I posted it is because the interviewer asks him what his favorite movie is and he says "Cool Runnings", and I LOVE that movie. I would never have thought that would be his type of thing. Haha

Arts insider Alex Dellal | University of the Arts London - News & Events

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.
I like that pic of Alex, is the most flattering pic i've seen of him.
And...OMG COOL RUNNINGS! I love that movie too! Wow, i would have never guess that.

I don't think this interview with Alex Dellal was ever posted. It is really short, but it kind of gives an insight into the mysterious Alex. ;) The main reason I posted it is because the interviewer asks him what his favorite movie is and he says "Cool Runnings", and I LOVE that movie. I would never have thought that would be his type of thing. Haha

Arts insider Alex*Dellal | University of the Arts London - News & Events

Love it! That's great. I like all, especially his guilty pleasure: "bad American TV"!!!:ROFLMAO:

This interview is really great! There are so many things that are quite surprising for me about Alex. His favourite book is Candide by Voltaire, I never thought he read Voltaire ... I also like that he is passionate about food (probably he means trying food from different countries since he's also passionate about travel, which in case is someting we have in common:)). Or maybe he likes to cook and makes wonderful dinners for Charlotte;)

Just a little info. Andrea Sabrier is having a Doodski launch in Paris this Friday night. It will be hosted by Franca Sozzani, Editor in Chief of Italian Vogue.
Vanina has split from her husband. These things happen but it doesn’t make it any less sad, especially when there is children involved. Vanina had a baby boy and named him Alex.
Eugenie N was at the Pierre Cardin show in Paris today. I haven't seen any pics of her but she definitely attended.

You always have such exclusive information to tell us, thank you:flowers::flowers:

That's sad that Vanina and her husband are not together. After all, they didn't marry too long ago, did they?

one more thing: Do you have any information about Cecile and Felix? I know he graduated last May, right? Where are they living now? NY or any of them back to Paris? What are they doing? Working? I welcome any information about them. I wish we could see them more times with the Casiraghis!

WTH, Vanina and that Turkish dude already separated? Arben or something?
That sucks. Their son is so little, just a baby, right? Not even a year old, I don't think. That really sucks for them. :sad:

Felix did graduate Fordham law school in June this year. He lives in Paris all the time nowadays. I think Cecile is also living in Paris.

vanina was the girl who married this year right? the one that charloote an dher friends threw a baby shower in paris?

Pierre and Beatrice are on the cover of this week's Point de Vue.
Inside is an article about Beatrice's sisters
Point de Vue  .:.  En Couverture
But I think they wrote a mistake saying Lavinia and Isabella are sisters and Matilde and Beatrice are their halfsisters. I always thougth Lavinia, Isabella and Matilde have the same parents and that Beatrice and her brother are from another mother.

You always have such exclusive information to tell us, thank you:flowers::flowers:

That's sad that Vanina and her husband are not together. After all, they didn't marry too long ago, did they?

one more thing: Do you have any information about Cecile and Felix? I know he graduated last May, right? Where are they living now? NY or any of them back to Paris? What are they doing? Working? I welcome any information about them. I wish we could see them more times with the Casiraghis!

Your welcome.
Vanina got married in May 2009.
I think Cecile still lives in the US. I'm not sure about Felix. He graduated from university in the US this year so he lived there for a while too. As to where he is living right now? I'm not sure.

WTH, Vanina and that Turkish dude already separated? Arben or something?
That sucks. Their son is so little, just a baby, right? Not even a year old, I don't think. That really sucks for them. :sad:

Their son is 3 months old.

vanina was the girl who married this year right? the one that charloote an dher friends threw a baby shower in paris?

Yes that is Vanina.

Please remember that we have an extra thread:

** The Casiraghi friends and their families **

If there are news or information not directly related with the Casiraghis,
the posts should be made over there, some have already been moved!

Has anyone seen the US Vogue (Anne Hathaway on the cover) - there is a spread on her, and guess who pops up.....Eugenie and Tatiana (of course, because of their connection to Lauren S-D; Mario Testino shooting)....Tatiana seems to be more attached to Eugenie than Charlotte of late. When she was dating Andrea (in the beginning), she was always with both of them - sometimes Charlotte alone (I believe they were friends first, then she started dating Andrea). Now that the relationship with Andrea has matured - maybe even run its course - :sad: she seems to be more on the socialite track with Eugenie. I guess it's bothering :bang: me because I hate all the "mugging" for the camera I see her doing - I liked her better when she was NOT a scene stealer - more in the background and just happy to be dating Andrea, not seeking the media spotlight, which it seems she does a lot lately....:ermm:

:previous: i know what you mean, i feel the same, she hangs around with Eugenie and Margherita all the time, she strikes ridiculous poses like Eugenie does, and we can hardly see her with Andrea, or Charlotte...
I believe the relationship has run it's course, because they seem to have grown up in different ways...he has matured a lot, and she only wants to party and pose, so...i don't know, it's my point of view, i can be wrong.

I agree - I wonder if the recent sightings of Andrea and Tatiana together (Fr Vogue party) are more as friends, than as a couple....meaning, she's now just one of the crowd he's associated with. I know on his post, someone had said that because Pierre and Bea are the new "hot item," there is less focus on Andrea and Tati, but I wonder if we're not seeing them photographed together as much because they are not together as much - as you said, she's out partying and posing, while he's working....who knows...

^Yes, maybe we can't really tell if they are a couple or not because they are in the same group, but, if they still are a couple, something has definitely changed. We can see it in pics, how they pose, how they look...they seem more friends than other thing now.

Ok so my theory on this whole Tatiana partying is that maybe now since Albert is marrying Charlene and will probably produce an heir Andrea wont have to worry about stepping up to be prince of Monaco or anything so attention wont be on him and her anymore meaning now she can step out, party and what not since people wont be judging her as a possible princess.

Well, she has always partied (sp?), now she is more focus in it than in doing any other thing. For me, she and Andrea aren't together anymore as boyfriend/girlfriend, but they remain friends.

I have to say I am quite intrigued by the discussion between Nathalie and Horseygal. It sucks that we will just have to wait and see. Andrea is VERY good (like his uncle Albert) at keeping his personal life private!! So we might be tortured on this subject for a long time! But honestly......... if you are at all interested in my opinion, it is that Andrea has been in love with Tatiana for awhile now. Of course......... being in love is not a sure ticket to longevity in a relationship, so it is fully possible that one or both have reason to wish to be non-exclusive... or... non.... well, non!! double-exclamation

I don't know. I see a passionate, albeit quiet, reserved kind of love between Andy and Tats. They aren't all showy and photo-perfect like Pierre and Bea, but still, I think, they are really truly in love.

I might be wrong. It's just my feeling.

Back
Top Bottom