Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A Dream couple !!!!!!

I hope that they will stay together all their life and have pleinty of children, as beautiful as they are!!!

it`s kind of hard in matter of love when you are so rich. you are loved for yourself or for your money. but when somebody, even a prince, is in love, he doesn`t think, he`s in love

^ Which is often why the rich marry the rich. Beatrice's family has money, so Pierre wouldn't need to worry about whether she truly loves him or not.

Glistening Seas

:lol: uh-h could you explain why the fact that beatrice family is wealthy somehow makes it unneccessary for them to be 'in love' for their marriage to work??:eek:

it seems you cannot buy happiness with money that is for certain last we heard do you suppose:confused::hug::D

:previous: Here you can find some infos on Beatrice's paternal family branch, and here on her maternal family side.

The trio's friend Juliette Maillot is an actress now. Her "name" that she uses is Juliette Dol, which is probably one of the reasons why not many know about her career. She acted in the French program La vie est a nous, and played the character Garance who is a student. She was in the program for 20 episodes this year, which started on 10 January and finished on 13 June 2009.

This is a little bio that was put for her on the website Ados:
Jeune comédienne talentueuse, Juliette Dol rejoint le casting de La vie est à nous en 2008, débutant ainsi sa carrière de comédienne. La série est diffusée sur TF1 à partir de 2009, prenant ainsi la suite de Sous le Soleil, la série phare de la chaîne pendant plus de 10 ans...
Pétillante, Juliette incarne dans la série le rôle de Garance, la benjamine de la troupe, étudiante en lettres. Passionnée, frivole, imprévisible et boute-en-train, elle n'a pas fini de mettre son grain de sel partout...

It just says she joined the cast in 2008, the program aired in 2009 on the channel TF1 and replaced an old program that had been on air for 10 years. Then just says a little about her character, such as she is the youngest and is passionate and unpredictable. From youtube there are some parts of episodes she was in.
NOTE: She was taking part in a lesbian storyline for part of the show, but there isn't any kissing or anything in this scene.
YouTube - Lvean ep14 cooking with Garance

There are some more videos on youtube, where there is kissing, so if you go there and search La vie est a nous Garance they will come up for you.

I could post another video of her on the show, but you see her lying in a bed with a guy and then sitting up quite quickly and being naked from the waist up. You see her breasts for about 10 seconds and so I don't think it would be appropriate for here. I don't think it is available on youtube, but it is on another website.

Her date of birth is 4 November 1986. I know some birthday pics the press had stated February a few years ago but that is wrong, it is definitely 4 November 1986. She has 2 brothers, Augustin and Felix who are both younger than her.
Her boyfriend's name is Aurelien Wiik, who is a French actor. They have been dating for at least 2 or 3 years now. There are a few pics of them from the recent Cannes festival:
Photos - Aurélien Wiik : sa petite amie n'est pas une inconnue...

Here is a pic of her which is freely available in the web but haven't been posted here:
http://static1.purepeople.com/articles/1/17/52/1/@/88049-charlie-nune-juliette-dol-david-637x0-1.jpg

Some news about different friends:
Charlotte Dellal has a baby boy, named Ray who is absolutely adorable. I have photos but he is only 6, 7 or months and I don't think it would be right to post the pics on a public site. I don't think his name was publicly known, but if it was sorry.

Vanina Mandelli, a good friend of all the Casiraghi's recently got married. The weekend before the Grand Prix and all the Casiraghi's were present, along with there other halves and friends such as Eugenie of course.

Char of Monaco, in the Charlotte news thread I stated incorrectly that Eloise was seated next to Pierre @ Rose ball. It was in fact her sister, one of her sisters, I'm sure you know all their names. I forgot already which sister. :) All I can say is that the sister in question looks exactly like Eloise, could easily pass for her identical twin. I hope that narrows it down.

About the Maillots, thanks for the video clip for Juliette Dol. That shows seems interesting. Her brother Augustin, all I know about him is he used to compete in the jumpings with Charlotte (late 90s, early 2000s) and now studies at Lycee Charlemagne in Paris.

Last edited:
Tatiana looks prettier when she puts her hair up.:)

At Chanel she looks lovely. Do you know the dates of these pics?
It's good to read different opinions:), I personally think she looks like a mess at Chanel:nonono: And I agree with Tosca, she needs to put her hair up more. I think I only like her at Givenchy - with her hair up and no horrible red lipstick. But each to their own.
Chanel and Givenchy HC shows were yesterday.

Oh haha, as you said it's ok to read differents opinion =) But i do agree with you and Tosca about the hair up. She looks very nice with that hairdo:flowers:

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: Although we have never seen pics of tatiana hair up and a lot of people say they like it up better.
:thistle: But, imho it looks so much more beautiful down. her pics with Andrea and the dog her hair was down and quite terrific!!
:rose:It's nice and shiny and looks mah-velous when down too.
:thistle:those with the hair pulled back (although it was probably more comfortable) didn't look as wonderful as the pics with ANDREA with her hair down.

:rose:there's all sorts of ways to wear beautiful shiny long hair though so sometimes pulling it up and just plain 'out of the way" is nice change of pace too??:thistle::heartflower:

I'm a little surprised to see Tatiana without Andrea. They are always together everywhere:lol:
So they can survive without each other uh? hehe, sorry.
Tatiana looks nice in this last pic. I really liked it.

At Chanel she looks lovely. Do you know the dates of these pics?

The book launch of 'Russian Style' by Evelina Khromtchenko
was on July 6, 2009 in Paris, France and the Givenchy Haute
Couture A/W 2010 Fashion show took place on July 7, 2009
also in Paris, France. :)

is tatiana the one with the hat?? she looks soo different! I like that pic very much.

Yes, Tatiana is the one with the hat, and it's true that she looks different in the pic =) i like it too.

I LOVE her here!! Thaks Julliette for the pics!
I'm glad that she's finally recovering from his dad death.

The newest pictures of Beatrice Borromeo can be found here

^ she does, and she looks a lot like her mother.

Yes, beatrice looks like her mother. And she is just beautiful. She and Pierre make a gorgeous couple.

I don't much about Andrea, Char, and Pierre's socialite friends like Eugenie and Starvos (except that he used to date Paris Hilton), I do love Magherita Missoni (she seems so sweet) but how do they remain friends with someone so rude and harsh as Karl Lagerfield?:ermm:

I mean, I know they love Chanel, I do, too, but this guy has made some comments recently that make me rethink some things. Comments he made about Heidi KLum and her husband Seal were not only uncalled for, but downright disrespectful! And also he was very rude about actress Audrey Tautou, who recently starred in the short "Coco Before Chanel", all because when the girl was asked if she wore alot of Chanel and she replied "Sometimes"! I don't want to judge them by their friends but I don't know how on earth they can remain in the company of someone so rude.

what sister eloise have siuster what is her sister name is she was on rose bal sister or eloise???

^^ all comments Karl makes are truth. He's too much of an intellectual to care what one Heidi Klum thinks about him or to care about being politically correct. And he's been friends with Caroline forever, so I guess he must be fun (as it's been mentioned many times) to hang around with.

Back
Top Bottom