Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am so proud of valentine. she is still very beautiful as i always imagine she is...

^ Exactly what I meant. No more common attributes, ergo, they drifted apart. People do it every day.

I have seen her before....isn't she a friend of Caroline's?

Thanks you so much, she´s adorable.

She was a friend of Charlotte's when they were teens,doing the same riding events.Maybe they even on the same team..I'm not the "expert" though!

Hi this is the first time I writte here... I'm sorry it's for giving bad news but I just find out that Tatianas father died because of a cancer... So sad

^Can you confirm that??? Do have any links to news articles, etc.?

I just saw it on T.V but I will look for some written source

That's horrible! Poor Tatiana! What her family must be going through!!!!!

Poor Tatiana, Andrea will be very close to her, he has grown without faher, he knows very well the sorrow for that loss.

poor tatiana!!!!!!!!!!!! Did Caroline know it?

Does anyone have a picture of Juliette and Marie-Christine Maillot together?

Last edited:
This is probably (safe to say defiantly) the reason why Andrea did not attend the rose ball yesterday.

Why isn't Charlotte friends with Valentine anymore? They were adorable best friends and Valentine seems so lovely and nice. I see Charlotte is still friends with Juliette, though. Does anyone know if Valentine and Eugenie used to hang out together? If not, it looks like that may have set them apart.

They just seem to have grown apart.Valentine was older than her too.I'm not exactly bosom buddies with teenage friends either ! Charlotte is based in England,Valentine in France who knows where around horses.

Yeah, I'm thinking they probably grew apart. Why must there have been some type of drama?

My best friend from high school and I go to the same college, and we don't talk unless we see each other. Not because we fell out or anything, we just don't have that much in common anymore. She's an art major, I'm english. We just move in different circles. Since Charlotte spends most of her time in London doing whatever she's doing,, and Valentine's in France with her jumping, it's not implausible that they just don't talk anymore.

On a sidenote, Valentine is so adorable in that vid and she's seems really good at jumping.

I'm not a fan of Eugenie...too many Givenchy heels have gone to her head.

Back
Top Bottom