Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 16: March 2015 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I love this dress on her - very flattering. If her hair had been pulled back a bit this may be a personal best for her.

Searching for the current position of Pacha III, I found that it's in Mykonos, the famous greek island, in Cyclades, Aegean Sea (last report: today, 14 July 2016, 03:29 UTC).
It was there bebore (from 5 to 10 July). In 10 July it was reported in Spetsopoula, the little island of Niarchos family. In this pic of the wedding Stavros and Eugene Niarchos are there, too.

Yes, according to the site I have seen, it is still in the Aegean Sea :)

Does anyone knows if Tattiana and Andrea the are in PACHA III now?They ussualy goe to Ibiza

Does anyone knows if Tattiana and Andrea the are in PACHA III now?They ussualy goe to Ibiza
BOAT is comming to Monaco now

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly, i spotted it in the Tyrrhenian Sea, Italy, today.

Apparently India has a second name according to Bunte: Julia
http://mobil.bunte.de/royals/fuerstenhaus-monaco/tatiana-santo-domingo-andrea-casiraghi-exklusiv-enthuellt-der-vollstaendige-namen-ihrer-tochter-364141.html

Hmmm.. is this verified?

The were able to find out Sacha middle names, even though they were quite a safe bet, so I wouldn't be surprised with the choice of "Julia".

Tatiana Santo Domingo & Andrea Casiraghi: Exklusiv enthüllt: der vollständige Namen ihrer Tochter | BUNTE.de

Since no source, even 'friend' is made, highly unlikely anything but speculation. Considering Sasha has 2 middle names, easy guess India does. Sasha's name, even it being Alexander wasn't known for quite a while. May be, guess since Sasha has Stefano, India has Julia for 2 late grandpas.

Exactly - after maternal grandpa (Julio Mario Santo Domingo Braga)and great-grandpa (Julio Mario Santo Domingo Pumarejo).

Another appearance at the London Fashion Week: Tatiana attended the Saloni presentation Spring/Summer 2017 on September 19:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

What great photos! Sascha is like Andrea and India is like Tatiana! :D

very cute pics, it is nice to see them out and about. is the lady in the maroon jacket their nanny?

India has taken a lot after nonna Fernanda and cousin Afra Casiraghi, whilst Sasha is a mix of Rainier and Stefano/Andrea.

India is such a cutie and I like her outfit a lot, too. Sasha is also adorable and I think he and India look very alike.

:previous: Yes, I certainly see why you think that! I also think that Sasha and Pierre have the same eyes here.

Wow, Sasha grew up so much! Cuties both of them! Good job Andrea and Tatiana :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom