Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 16: March 2015 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And one of the posters congratulates her on her new child.

Yes, Tatiana is pregnant. And The wife of Ernst Jr. also looks pregnant in the pics from Christian's marriage.
Yes, but there was no confirmation to Point de Vue or anyone - that's why I posted the link.

Yes, Ekaterina is pregnant - I believe that was confirmed a couple of months ago.

I can't keep up!

:previous:

Neither can I! Just think...Princess Alexandra hasn't even begun to marry and have children, and I would be very surprised if Charlotte and Pierre don't have at least one more each.

Princess Caroline is going a have a whole swarm of grandchildren by the time the dust clears, which probably thrills her to pieces.

But they are not all going to be able to be on the PACHA III at the same time!:ohmy::lol:

Neither can I! Just think...Princess Alexandra hasn't even begun to marry and have children, and I would be very surprised if Charlotte and Pierre don't have at least one more each.

Princess Caroline is going a have a whole swarm of grandchildren by the time the dust clears, which probably thrills her to pieces.

But they are not all going to be able to be on the PACHA III at the same time!:ohmy:[emoji38]
She'll have to get an ocean liner!

Everybody had serious doubts about it on the 19th of November !

Congratulations to Andrea and Tatiana! It is nice that another baby will be making his/her debut!

Yes, but there was no confirmation to Point de Vue or anyone - that's why I posted the link.

Yes, Ekaterina is pregnant - I believe that was confirmed a couple of months ago.

I can't keep up!

Well, here is the contribution from Hola to the mistery...

https://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_m...iana-santo-domingo-felicitaciones-embarazo/1/

Tatiana Santo Domingo recibe las felicitaciones por su 'embarazo

https://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_m...tatiana-santo-domingo-felicitaciones-embarazo :lol: ? :lol:

Does this belong to the royal pregnancies-threat?
Or is it still not confirmed proper?

It is still not confirmed. During the first two pregnancies there was at least a comment made during an interview and a confirmation on request.

There are many rumors that Tatiana's brother Julio and his wife Nieves are divorcing after only one year of marriage. It's always a bit embarrassing when a very extravagant wedding ends in a quick divorce. If I remember correctly it was a friend of Andrea and Tatiana that was the matchmaker for the couple. Hopefully that doesn't bring awkwardness for that friend.

Last edited:

But they are not all going to be able to be on the PACHA III at the same time!:ohmy::lol:

Including her stepsons and their families?:lol::ohmy:

:previous: Thanks iceflower for sharing the photos. The family seemed to have almost gotten a white Christmas as it looks to be quite snowy in Gstaad.

I can imagine that they returned to Monaco for Christmas Day.

There are many rumors that Tatiana's brother Julio and his wife Nieves are divorcing after only one year of marriage. It's always a bit embarrassing when a very extravagant wedding ends in a quick divorce. If I remember correctly it was a friend of Andrea and Tatiana that was the matchmaker for the couple. Hopefully that doesn't bring awkwardness for that friend.

I didn't even know Julio ever got married! ?

Τhanks for the nice pictures! It seems Gstaad is their most favourite place for spending the Christmas holidays!
I am wondering how Caroline, Charlotte and Pierre spent their Christmas days!

:previous: Thank you iceflower. I wasn't sure as there hadn't been any photos posted for Christmas Day (not a criticism on your part, you deserve a rest for Christmas due to your tireless contributions to the forums!). It can imagine that they did spend Christmas Day in Gstaad, nice to see that they were in Switzerland for the festive season. I'd love to visit Switzerland one day and I bet it's especially magical at Christmas.

Thank you for your kind words and I didn't take it as criticism - don't worry!! :flowers: As said before I don't know about the correct dates, the following fotos for example (including Tatiana's mother) are dated December 29, but as they were added at night, I rather think they are from yesterday, December 28:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Ernst Augusts jr. wife is with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

We finally have a more concrete confirmation about baby number 3. Elisabeth, Princess of Thurn and Taxis, has interviewed Tatiana and her Muzungu Sisters partner Dana Alikhani for Vogue back in December. Tatiana must have revealed her weeks of pregnancy, otherwise Elisabeth could not have written the following:

Tatiana, sitting opposite me in a loose-fitted multi-print Etro robe, is five months pregnant with her third child. “Now that I have children, most of the space is taken up with their things. For myself, I try and focus on just packing my staples!”

Now it only depends on when exactly the interview was given, the date it was published on the website (December 22), doesn't have to mean that the interview took place the day before ;)

Here's the whole article.

But she is definitely due not later than in April.

India is the spitting image of her mother and her maternal grandmother, Vera Rechulski.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom