Andrea Casiraghi, Tatiana & Family Current Events Part 16: March 2015 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatiana attended the PAD London Launch at Berkeley Square yesterday, October 12:

** Pic **

India looks really cute and the is the carbon copy of her brother!

India looks really cute and the is the carbon copy of her brother!

I personally think she takes after Tatiana, contrary to Sasha who's a dead ringer for Andrea and Stefano, but maybe little India has the famous Grimaldi pout too... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I personally think she takes after Tatiana, contrary to Sasha who's a dead ringer for Andrea and Stefano, but maybe little India has the famous Grimaldi pout too... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Interesting... I've always thought that Sacha has a lot of features of Tatiana as well.:flowers:

Ditto. When I first clicked on to that photo of India I saw Tatiana as well!;)

I have the feeling that both children are Casiraghis!

I'm interested to know why the family are based in London - is it because of Tatiana's business activities or does Andrea have particular reasons for being based in the UK?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm interested to know why the family are based in London - is it because of Tatiana's business activities or does Andrea have particular reasons for being based in the UK?

Tatiana's business is based in London... So I think this is the main reason

I don't think it is the main reason. Andrea ant Tatiana are " citizens of the world ". Rich, multilingual and having social relations every where. So for them is easy to move. One period they are in Paris, after the move to Spain, then UK. Next stop could be Italy. They just love London now, so simple.

I don't think it is the main reason. Andrea ant Tatiana are " citizens of the world ". Rich, multilingual and having social relations every where. So for them is easy to move. One period they are in Paris, after the move to Spain, then UK. Next stop could be Italy. They just love London now, so simple.

Well, maybe. But as far as I know they have lived there since the got married... IIRC even Sacha was born in London. So I think it is safe to say that the have lived there since 2012 at least...

Tatiana's business is in London and last I heard Andrea worked at the Monegasque consulate in London - but that could be out of date now. Many of their social circle have their base in London and they are able to live relatively anonymously.

Thank you everyone for your replies. It will be interesting to see where they choose to have their children educated.

Tatiana and Lauren yesterday, November 17, at the Moda Operandi Holiday dinner hosted by Lauren in London:

** Pic **

Tatiana Santo Domingo's ethnic store Muzungu Sisters is having pop-ups both in Gstaad and LA. Check the store's Instagram page! ?

Tatiana was among the guests at the launch of the new Venyx Oseanyx collection hosted by Eugenie Niarchos and Lucy Yeomans in London yesterday, April 26:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Tatiana attended the Missoni Art Colour preview in partnership with The Woolmark Company at The Fashion and Textile Museum in London on May 4:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Nice to see him out and about. He seems perfectly normal to me.

Tatiana at the wedding of Brazilian model Ana Beatriz Barros and Karim El Chiaty on the Greek island of Mykonos on July 8 (Andrea attended as well, but I couldn't find a pic of him):

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom