William and Harry's Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jennyg ‏@jennyg2k 30m
Sam and Isabella Branson had a big wedding party tonight and Prince Harry was there! many celebrities present

Doesn't he ever learn? It's like the third time (at least) that he's caught either high-speed driving or drink driving...

Doesn't he ever learn? It's like the third time (at least) that he's caught either high-speed driving or drink driving...

In answer to your question, no he doesn't! :ermm:

As for previous drink driving, I dont think so. The DM would have mentioned it! Speeding, probably.

Criminal conviction for drink driving would impact on his gaining or even retaining a licence to sell alcohol in his clubs.

Last edited:
Though she may not be part of their group of close friends/pals (also for age reasons), she certainly knows them and is part of their extended set.

Though she may not be part of their group of close friends/pals (also for age reasons), she certainly knows them and is part of their extended set.

Correct julliette. Her family have been connected to the royal family especially Charles for many years and Tara would be privy to information that would be known by friends i.e her family.

Last edited:
Although I do not like such style of portraits, Mr. Furr's explanations are eloquent.

That painting seems to be a combo of surrealist art (Dali?) and this lovely painting by David Hockney of Mr and Mrs Clark and Percy. [ Percy is the cat, MR Clark, the dress designer Ossie Clark and Mrs Clark was the fabric designer Celia Birtwell]

http://www.tate.org.uk/art/images/work/T/T01/T01269_10.jpg

LOL. It shares too much with that Kluge painting of the Royal family of Denmark (Danish royal family look more like the Addams family in creepy official portrait | Mail Online) . Kluge puts himself into his portraits, likes to place them in front of "meaningful" works of art, contrive to include objects with symbolic meaning, take positioning from other works of art, etc. Just like this portrait. The old masters did it better, I think.

It has just occurred to me ... has anyone seen a picture where Lizzie is actually LOOKING at Guy. I've seen looking up, down, sideways etc., but I don't recall seeing one where she is really looking at HIM. Anyone else?

She has the whole of the rest of their life together to stare at him over the dinner table...!

It's an okay picture. It would've been nice if Guy had lips to actually kiss his wife, lol.

I totally noticed that..but, I thought it looked more like she was leaning her head away...it was probably just bad timing of the photo...but, why would someone publish that pic when it looks like she's not into it....I am sure there is a photo in the set done that it looks right..but, this pic did the couple no justice...

I totally noticed that..but, I thought it looked more like she was leaning her head away...it was probably just bad timing of the photo...but, why would someone publish that pic when it looks like she's not into it....I am sure there is a photo in the set done that it looks right..but, this pic did the couple no justice...

I agree, I actually thought he was trying to sniff her, lol.

Considering that these are all paparazzi shots I don't think we are going to see any pics of Guy and Lizzie. Its not like we saw them come out of a church, is it?

Back
Top Bottom