Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably depends on what happens when Harry returns to London.
When does he get back?

Majesty Magazine - The Quality Royal Magazine

Majesty Magazine - The Quality Royal Magazine Editor's Letter - He needs her, more than she needs him! Why?

Would it be such a bad thing if he remains single. William says he wants just 2 children, which would leave Harry 5th in line. Harry need not get married, if the right girl fails to arrive.

Personally, I think the days of the importance one getting married and having children are long gone and it has become almost expected that one will choose and live a lifestyle of their own choosing. Of course, procuring a heir and a spare is still very much the norm for the heir apparent/presumptive of the British monarchy, but I can't see why there would be any sort of pressure put on Harry.

I'd much rather see Harry happy in the life he chooses for himself and if he does eventually marry and have children it is for all the right reasons.

Harry will most likely go on to have a family of his own. The media have to back off and stop trying to send him down the isle with every young girl he meet or dates.

In many cases it simply takes time to find the one who you want to settle down with and, in Harry's case, the one lady will have to deal with a lot in order for that to happen. It all takes a great deal of maturity.

Last edited:
Oh, I'd much rather see Harry stay single than marry and have kids out of pressure, for the sake of everyone involved!

There isn't any pressure on Harry from his family. There isn't a lack of heirs-we have 3 of them directly in line. It would be nice for him to share his work but it needs to be the right person. Maybe with the next one, he will take a cue from his brother and build a friendship first out of the spotlight. Maybe one of his military colleagues. That would be something different.

Oh, I'd much rather see Harry stay single than marry and have kids out of pressure, for the sake of everyone involved!

There isn't any pressure on Harry from his family. There isn't a lack of heirs-we have 3 of them directly in line. It would be nice for him to share his work but it needs to be the right person. Maybe with the next one, he will take a cue from his brother and build a friendship first out of the spotlight. Maybe one of his military colleagues. That would be something different.

Harry probably feels pressurised to settle down not from his family, but from himself. I suspect he wants to find the happiness his father, brother and cousins (Peter, Zara and the York girls) appear to have found with what appear to be compatible partners. I suspect he longs for the happy domesticity that he probably has not enjoyed for a long time, if ever. These are probably the things that put more pressure on him than his family.

I have been saying all along that Harry might do well to look to a female military colleague with some level of steadiness, discipline and maturity for a partner. But the all-important factor is that she be able to adapt into the life of a royal and be able to withstand the constant scrutiny. And I'm sure a lot of pressure that Harry must be facing is internal rather than from external forces.

Last edited:
Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013

Agree with previous poster

Last edited:
I have been saying all along that Harry might do well to look to a female military colleague with some level of steadiness, discipline and maturity for a partner. But the all-important factor is that she be able to adapt into the life of a royal and be able to withstand the constant scrutiny. And I'm sure a lot of pressure that Harry must be facing is internal rather than from external forces.
I think we have to remember that without quantity "X" is doesn't matter where she comes from because it's a non-starter. If there is no "spark" it really doesn't matter how amazingly suitable/adaptable/acceptable . . . you name it, if he and she don't have it, all is for nought.

And so we wait.

Well, if this article is to be believed, his female colleagues are certainly trying:ROFLMAO:
Prince Harry's new single status causing a stir among female staff at regimental HQ - Mirror Online

:lol::whistling::lol::sad:Just don't whether or not to feel sorry for him, in his position and trying to live somewhat of a normal life must be very difficult for him. He seems like a really nice young man with a great sense of humor and takes things in with easy grace yet, it must be difficult for him to try and find a nice girl with out all the media on his back. He is one very handsome gorgeous young man/prince and just bet behind closed doors there are times he has had enough! Wishing him all the best in life, really hope he finds his soul mate without a lot of trouble.

:lol::whistling::lol::sad:Just don't whether or not to feel sorry for him, in his position and trying to live somewhat of a normal life must be very difficult for him. He seems like a really nice young man with a great sense of humor and takes things in with easy grace yet, it must be difficult for him to try and find a nice girl with out all the media on his back. He is one very handsome gorgeous young man/prince and just bet behind closed doors there are times he has had enough! Wishing him all the best in life, really hope he finds his soul mate without a lot of trouble.

I think that is so lovely of you to write. I too like him but he does not strike me as a male who treats the opposite sex with enough respect and reliability. I do think however that he is slowly improving.

You are very sweet SElizabeth.:flowers:

I think we have to remember that without quantity "X" is doesn't matter where she comes from because it's a non-starter. If there is no "spark" it really doesn't matter how amazingly suitable/adaptable/acceptable . . . you name it, if he and she don't have it, all is for nought.

And so we wait.

Oh, indubitably, that's a given; that all-important spark must be present in addition to the lady's other qualities.;)

And that's why Harry should take his time and wait for the right one to come along with all the winning attributes. He shouldn't allow any pressure, whether internal or external, to rush him into marriage with the wrong woman. Better he marry late in life and wisely than too soon just to see his marriage end sadly.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's her boyfriend. Going by the photos he posts on his instagram, they seem to be pretty serious.

:previous: Just had a look at his account. Definitely lots of entries about Chelsy. They also went to Africa recently it seems...interesting.

I wonder if Henry has a peep in every now and then?:brows:

;)Oh that Harry is one of the most gorgeous men, I so love his red hair and that smile is so wicked at times. Hope he doesn't settle down for a while, he needs to be single and free so that we can see him out and about. He would sure make my heart sing if I was 20 again, next lifetime Harry.

Princess Anne, oh I love your hat, that is one very beautiful hat, I would wear it if I had it. Being a hat collector, I really want a hat like that. And the coat dress is nice also, she looks great. What a queen she would have made,, put those brothers of her in their place for sure.

Queen Elizabeth, you look so much better in pink then blue, blue makes you a bit washed out and pink just brightens you up, nice to see!

:previous::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Bet it was a set-up to get Harry out dating again. She isn't that pretty either, not his type anymore, not blondes either, blondes aren't always more fun.....lololololo. He should be with a raven haired dark eyes lady with spunk like him........

I think that blonde girl was next to her partner but maybe Harry had fun with her anyway :)

Or perhaps it was three people attending the same ceremony and exchanged civilities between themselves. Why does everything and everyone that Harry chats to turn into the start of a beautiful relationship?

We all know that the love bug bites when you least expect it and aren't even looking. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom