Princes Nikolai, Felix, Henrik & Princess Athena, Part 1: February 2012 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much for sharing those links. Athena looks like her mother, doesn't she? Very sweet.

Oh my goodness, she is so cute. Beautiful photo's and I love her dress.

Athena is absolutely gorgeous. I think she looks like Marie, except for the eyes.

Aw, very sweet pictures. Though I had hoped for some with her brothers and doting father. She does look a lot like her mother and her brother, Henrik. I love the one of her and Marie.

Really? I think she looks more like her father (as a child) and in one of the pics there is a resemblance with Felix (at the same age).

Last edited:
What a pretty little girl. I do see a lot of Marie in her.

Lovely pictures of the little princess.
I cant tell who she looks like so far.

A very beautiful baby indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Athena is too adorable. I think she looks so much like her mother!

she is so beautifull, she looks like a mini marie!
i am surprise she didn't got dad's blue eyes!
the bue eyes in the DRF looks like a trade mark!

very beautiful pictures, indeed.
I think she looks like Marie, including the eyes

it think her eyes will turn brown, they are not that blue, they're dark, Athena might be the only brown-eyed grandchild that QM and Prince Henrik will have.

Athena is so adorable, I love her wispy hair in picture 5! :wub: I hope we get to see more of her next year.

Her little dress is very pretty and traditional, I wore a lot of blue as a baby as my hair was like Athena's, but generally I think blue suits most babies.

Athena is such a cute doll! And she looks different than in her christening! I see a lot of Marie in her too. It's a pity that she won't have blue eyes though.

Athena is such a cute doll! And she looks different than in her christening! I see a lot of Marie in her too. It's a pity that she won't have blue eyes though.

Ah pity, eh? Damned melanin, creating inferior genes.

Athena is a living doll. Love her dress, classical and will never be outdated. Also loved the colour they picked fo her, avoiding the easy choice of pink.

^ Athena looks really good in blue, but I would also love to see her clad in pale pink. :)

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #05, 2013.
Athena nyder livet - Athena enjoys life.
Written by Henrik Salling.

In connection with Athena turning one Joachim is quoted for saying: "Now she has already turned one and it's utterly fantastic. The time go fast.
She hasn't started to walk yet. But we can see that she enjoys life and then she is babbling away".

Joachim doesn't mind that she hasn't started to walk yet: "She's welcome to remain sitting for a little more. That has many advantages".

On the day of Athena's birthday, Joachim was observed cycling across Amalienborg square on a Nihola bike, with a white furry zoological peculiarity in front. Ten minutes later he was back and this time bette Henrik was also sitting in front as well. (*) Joachim said: "Yes, we are looking forward to celebrate Athena's birthday and the two oldest are on their way".

So, Nikolai and Felix were there as well, after school. There is no mentioning of M&F's children nor whether Alexandra came too.

(*) Isabella and bette Henrik attends the same kindergarten, when J&M are in Copenhagen. But probably not the same class.

In connection with Athena turning one Joachim is quoted for saying: "Now she has already turned one and it's utterly fantastic. The time go fast.
She hasn't started to walk yet. But we can see that she enjoys life and then she is babbling away".

Joachim doesn't mind that she hasn't started to walk yet: "She's welcome to remain sitting for a little more. That has many advantages".

On the day of Athena's birthday, Joachim was observed cycling across Amalienborg square on a Nihola bike, with a white furry zoological peculiarity in front. Ten minutes later he was back and this time bette Henrik was also sitting in front as well. (*) Joachim said: "Yes, we are looking forward to celebrate Athena's birthday and the two oldest are on their way".

So, Nikolai and Felix were there as well, after school. There is no mentioning of M&F's children nor whether Alexandra came too.

(*) Isabella and bette Henrik attends the same kindergarten, when J&M are in Copenhagen. But probably not the same class.

I forget if you've already mentioned this but does that mean Henrik attends 2 kindergartens? One in Copenhagen and one in Southern Jutland? Or does he only attend a kindergarten when he is with his parents in Copenhagen? Thanks :)

First off, thanks for the translation Muhler and what I've bolded...

My little Great Nephew is thisclose to starting to crawl and my Niece and her hubby are sharing the exact same sentiment as Joachim in that article. :D

I forget if you've already mentioned this but does that mean Henrik attends 2 kindergartens? One in Copenhagen and one in Southern Jutland? Or does he only attend a kindergarten when he is with his parents in Copenhagen? Thanks :)

That's correct.

First off, thanks for the translation Muhler and what I've bolded...

My little Great Nephew is thisclose to starting to crawl and my Niece and her hubby are sharing the exact same sentiment as Joachim in that article. :D

You are welcome.

Yeah, it's bad enough when they only crawl. It's amasing how far they can move in that way in a surprisingly short time. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom