Prince Frederik and Princess Mary's Official Visit to Iceland: May 5-8, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her casual outfit and I thought her evening gown was something different and she carried it off well. She has the height, figure and grace and looks beautiful in whatever she wears!

I wonder, do the royal ladies travel with their make-up and hairstylist with them on every overseas tour?

CP Mary has great hair and it often reminds me of Queen Silvia.
I would think that the royal ladies definately have their "people" travel with them. It is an official visit and calls for all types of looks for different occasions.

What's needed is another state visit to the UK!!! It's been 8 years and I'm impatient...lol.

I think Mary would be a wonderful presence amongst the British royals, especially the Queen with her love of horses. And Philip because I can certainly imagne him thinking 'she's a bit of alright'...in a strictly 'gentleman' like fashion of course..haha.

I have enjoyed their visits within and around Scandinavia, the Baltic States and now Iceland, but it all get's a bit boring. I mean, with all due respect to Iceland, I'm sure its a nice place, but I find myself rather uninterested in the visit because it seems so monotonous.

Last edited:
The First Lady of Iceland seems like a real character, does anyone know in short her bio? she is definitly not a native of Iceland...
ANYONE??? PLEASE!!!

I love Mary's dress and hairdo !!:wub: Simply beautiful ...

she looks wonderful , i like her gala dresse .

Very different indeed and I aplaude her for that!

I just love this couple and thanks for the links to pictures and videos! They look like they are having such a great time together.

Lovely pictures indeed! I love the first one, even though Frederik looks like he forgot to shave :D

Mary looks beautiful wether in a grey suit and heels, in a bold gala dress, with red rain clothes on , with jeans, a pruple turtleneck and boots, or a dark grey suit with a bab blue turtleneck :flowers:

Have to say they look very lovey-dovet these days :)
Love the pictures of them holding hands.

Wow thank you for all the links Paty :flowers: - wonderful picks of the CP couple!

Mary and Frederik is sooo beautiful together:wub: And Mary looks great whatever she weare:)

The Icelandic First Lady really seems great -- that clip of her taking over the camera from the crewman. How funny!!!!

Gosh, These two are so lovey this trip. It seems to be a very relaxed official visit. Holding hands alot, and if the people and cameras weren't there i'm sure there would be lots of kissing!!:wub:
It really is so sweet to see how in love they are. And they look very happy.

Gosh, These two are so lovey this trip. It seems to be a very relaxed official visit. Holding hands alot, and if the people and cameras weren't there i'm sure there would be lots of kissing!!:wub:
It really is so sweet to see how in love they are. And they look very happy.

They are very lovely. I like this generation of young royals in love. Quite the contrast from the 19 century/early 20th century.

haha what great pictures:lol: at least he's game to eat them. I couldn't think of anything worse.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom