The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marika86 View Post
"Billed Bladet" have the testimony of a reporter outside the hospital

Billed-Bladet - BILLED-BLADETs reporter på Riget: Det er tæt på nu!

Google Traduttore

Some Danish member can say us what the journalist said in the video? Thanks
The reporter says it is friday and the "Billedbladet" expect the CP are saying hello to the 2 new babies very soon.

Mary is going to deliver at the second floor and the "Billedbladet" thinks it will happen this weeekend.

The reporter mentions he name of the doctor.

Old 01-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benedikte View Post
The reporter says it is friday and the "Billedbladet" expect the CP are saying hello to the 2 new babies very soon.

Mary is going to deliver at the second floor and the "Billedbladet" thinks it will happen this weeekend.

The reporter mentions he name of the doctor.
Just to annoy the tabloids they should go over the bridge to MAS:)

Old 01-07-2011, 03:09 PM
Courtier

I really hope this birth can occur on a natural way.
And I hope that from now on till January 31st (the natural birth period) the press can leave them in peace.
No EB or BB to tell us when they have to be born
Old 01-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Maximum excitement in Denmark to the impending birth of twins of Princess Mary
Los daneses esperan con ilusión el nacimiento de los gemelos de la princesa Mary

Google Google Translate
Old 01-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Frederik cancelled one engagement. That hints at nothing.
Ofcourse not dahling...he does that all the time......twins or no twins..
Still,he cancelled his engagements,even if it's just the one,due to another agenda,at Rigshospitalet..
Old 01-07-2011, 04:21 PM

So whazzup? Is the princess Mary about to burst or what?

The CP family of Denmark is one of the sweetest of all, right up there with the Urdangarins, and CP family of Japan.

Mary and Fred are catching up to the Urdangarins too, especially with this new two-for-the-price-of-one trick.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:00 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucien View Post

Ofcourse not dahling...he does that all the time......twins or no twins..
Still,he cancelled his engagements,even if it's just the one,due to another agenda,at Rigshospitalet..
Even if you cancel an engagement or take holidays that does not mean that the birth will take place then (see my own story with my granddaughter, who was born two days after the so well organized and planned holidays of her parents)
Old 01-07-2011, 05:32 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucien View Post

Ummm how do you know that?
Old 01-07-2011, 05:42 PM
Courtier

I am a big fan of natural births. To let nature do its work.
I prefer a child to come two weeks later safe and healthy than to practize an induced birth.
It means that a child sometimes comes when the parent's agenda does not like it.

Of course only when everything is OK, but sometimes I have the impression that a birth will be quicker treated unnatural than necessary
Old 01-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Nobility

Hurry up already!!! She must be close by now for goodness sake.

I'm from a set of twins and we were a month early, my husbands cousins are early and they were a week early....

I can't wait any longer!!
Old 01-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Nobility

Sometimes c-sections are preformed for the mothers health and not because they don't want to be pregnant anymore. Perhaps she has to schedule one because of unconscionable things like blood pressure and the like.

Now I'm not saying she should have a c-section or that she will...
Old 01-07-2011, 06:08 PM
Nobility

I guess it shows the difference between countries, where I live, epidurals are common in labor and doctors think nothing of it.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:20 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Felicity M View Post
Hurry up already!!! She must be close by now for goodness sake.

I'm from a set of twins and we were a month early, my husbands cousins are early and they were a week early....

I can't wait any longer!!
YOU can't wait any longer. That is not important at all for what will happen in Copenhagen. So I don't understand your not being patient
Old 01-07-2011, 06:26 PM
Aristocracy

Anyone know what this is about? Apparently CP Frederik was spotted with Isabella and baggage in the car leaving Amalienborg this evening Danish time.

Billed-Bladet - Kronprins Frederik har forladt Amalienborg med Isabella
Old 01-07-2011, 06:39 PM
Gentry

It's none of my business but why r these people having more kids? If the rumors about their separation are true, can't they see they'r making a huge mistake. Nobody would want to become parents under such circumstances. It's their life it's none of my business, just out of curiosity.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:39 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4phage View Post
Anyone know what this is about? Apparently CP Frederik was spotted with Isabella and baggage in the car leaving Amalienborg this evening Danish time.

Billed-Bladet - Kronprins Frederik har forladt Amalienborg med Isabella
Yes, CP Frederik was spotted driving out of Amalienborg with Pss Isabella on the backseat. They had baggae with them...

My theory is: Prince Christian was also in the car, we just can´t see him or he was hiding. CP Frederik has driven them to Fredensborg where John Donaldson and Susan perhaps are. It´s easier for them to take care of the children there. They know their way around in Kancellihuset, but perhaps not yet at Amalienborg.

So, perhaps, this is the first sign of something happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPD1 View Post
It's none of my business but why r these people having more kids? If the rumors about their separation are true, can't they see they'r making a huge mistake. Nobody would want to become parents under such circumstances. It's their life it's none of my business, just out of curiosity.
Excuse me, but what are you talking about? There are no such rumors what so ever in Denmark.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:42 PM
Courtier

It's very exiting. I have the feeling the twins will be born this weekend. I hope for two identical girls.
Quote:
It's none of my business but why r these people having more kids? If the rumors about their separation are true, can't they see they'r making a huge mistake. Nobody would want to become parents under such circumstances.
I never heard any rumors of any seperation.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:42 PM
Aristocracy

Well the fact that there is baggage means something is probably going to happen, very...very soon. Probably this weekend. Why else have baggage if it's not for an overnight stay somewhere?

I hope all goes well. :)

Quote:
I don't know where you have heard these "rumours" but they are not true and I haven't ever heard them aside from a certain website whose only goal is to post negative things about the CP couple of Denmark no matter what.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:48 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Crown Prince Frederik left the Royal Palace

Sidste nyt: Kronprinsen forlod Amalienborg - Royale - BT.dk

Google Traduttore
Old 01-07-2011, 06:53 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4phage View Post
I don't know where you have heard these "rumours" but they are not true and I haven't ever heard them aside from a certain website whose only goal is to post negative things about the CP couple of Denmark no matter what.
Well, since they are having twins any moment, I wouldn't exactly call them separated