Crown Princess Mary as Patron of The Danish Heart Association: 2005 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are lovely pictures, cant wait to see a video from this event. Mary seems always so at life when around children.
I like how she is dressed down for an event like this which includes alot of Kids. New highlights look good.

When Mary took the cardi off she tied it round her waist. I love that she does that sort of thing still, especially for an event like this with kids around.

Thanks for all the pics. Iceflower, I like picture 10 and also number 8.:)

You are most welcome :) the sn.dk-gallery Florencia has
posted also includes some great pics, thanks for that! :)

Seems there were some funny and innovative play equipments!
Here are some more pics:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Mary loves kids so much!! It was a very good event for her! she seems to have a lot of fun with those kids!

Thanks for the photos, there are certainly some great shots of Mary and the children.
Mary looks wonderful, I love seeing her involvement with children.

Is the little girl with Mary at the sunflower water dial the same little girl that was involved with Heart Foundation (I think that is what it was) video made at the palace last year?

mary looks very fresh and relaxed at this event, nice to see! her hair colour also seems lighter, but maybe it's the sunlight.

I was thinking the same thing carlota. Her hair seems to have some caramel looking highlights. I think it looks very nice. The dark can sometimes be a little harsh.

Billed Bladet has an article about Mary at the recent Heart Association event:
Billed-Bladet - Mary legede med sine hjertebørn

It talks about how children are very special to Mary. It also says that heart issues are very important to the Crown Princess, especially since her mother died due to complications from a heart operation.

TV2 also has an article (with a very sweet photo) about Crown Princess Mary at the Danish Heart Association event:
http://vip.tv2.dk/article.php/Royal.html?menu

Last edited:
Onsdag d. 30. september 2009
H.K.H. Kronprinsessen aflagde som protektor for Hjerteforeningen et informationsbesøg på Kardiologisk Klinik og Juliane Mariecentret på Rigshospitalet.

On January 30, Princess Mary as patron of the Danish heart Association, visited the Cardiology Clinic at Rigshospitalet. Photos are available at the Association Magazine, here
Hjertenyt | Hjerteforeningen

Direct link, (pages 12-15)

Here's an additional gallery with pics of the event last week:

Crown Princess Mary attended an event of the heart association.
She awarded grants to researchers in the field of heart disease,
February 25, 2010:
(The date the agency gives - March 1st -, is of course wrong)

** ppe gallery **

Wonderful that She is back and beautiful and shiny as always. I'm sure She's strength gives much for those people there too.

Here is link from Princess Watchers blog, hope it work correctly and shows correct article.....

Princesses watchers

Thanks for the links. I like seeing her involvement with the heart fondation.
Princess Mary looks great, she always appears so serene and calm, it must help when people meet her.

It's a good organization and I'm glad Mary is involved with it to bring about awareness.

Today, November 6, Crown Princess Mary has presented the research grants
of The Danish Heart Association at the Experimentarium in Hellerup. She also
visited the Experimentarium's new exhibition. It aims to explain that traffic is
even more dangerous if you aren't trained to manage traffic situations and
that parents should therefore not be too overprotective.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** sn.dk: Kronprinsesse Mary til legatuddeling ** gallery **

thanks for the photos!
there are more on polfoto...

Thank you, Iceflower :flowers:

That's a funny idea! :lol:
The presenting of the grant took place in the Experimentarium, where there are different interactive activities aimed at children. Right now the topic is how to navigate safely in the traffic. Understandibly a concern for many parents. - And annoyance of the children, who are perfectly able to ride a bike alone on the street without mom or dad erecting a protective barrier along the routhe. Thank you very much!

Okay, there is a track at the Experimentarium where the children can try riding through challenging lanes on bicycle alone, without any overprotective parents nearby. And to really spook the parents, the children can have fake wounds made on their arms, head and legs. :eek:
The point apparently being, and mainly aimed at parents, that you need to let your children out in the traffic at some point or they will not be comfortable with the traffic.

- Our children are going to get hurt no matter much we protect them, so we might just as well get used to patching them up from time to time. ;)
Say I, who got very close to a massive heart attack once after watching our son riding across a street, right in front of a car. To say that dad went slightly ballistic, would be an understatement!
In just three years he will be riding a moped and if he is anything like his parents, he'll tumble! So my advise to helicopterparents out there, with children just learning to move in the traffic: This is the easy bit, it'll get worse from now on... So accept it and invest in a first aide kit.

Today, November 6, Crown Princess Mary has presented the research grants
of The Danish Heart Association at the Experimentarium in Hellerup. She also
visited the Experimentarium's new exhibition. It aims to explain that traffic is
even more dangerous if you aren't trained to manage traffic situations and
that parents should therefore not be too overprotective.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** sn.dk: Kronprinsesse Mary til legatuddeling ** gallery **

Crown Princess Mary as Patron of the Danish Heart Foundation has visited Holbæk Hospital and participated
in the scholarship ceremony "Love Heart" in Holbaek today, March 15, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** nordvestnyt.dk gallery ** article ** translation **

** nordvestnyt.dk gallery 2: Kronprinsessen uddelte millioner **

** BB: Kronprinsesse Mary til Sinatra-show i Holbæk ** translation **

** tv2east.dk article and video: Kronprinsesse Mary besøgte Holbæk ** translation **

** purepeople mixed gallery : La princesse Mary, splendide et pas 'desperate'.. **

And here's another great gallery from sn.dk!

Last edited:
Thank you Iceflower for all those links. Your hard work much appreciated.:flowers:

Princee Mary She Have The Most Beautiful Structure in Royal families around the World

Crown Princess Mary as Patron of the Danish Heart Association has participated in a coastal walk with the Heart Foundation and the Danish Society for Nature Conservation near the Juelsminde Harbour today, June 10, 2012.

Later she attended the Children Heart Foundation scholarship award 2012 and the presenation of the Danish Post's charity stamp for the Heart Foundation in Horsens.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** BB: Kronprinsesse Mary gik tur langs stranden ** translation **

** hsfo.dk:Kronprinsesse Mary åbnede vandresti ** translation **

** hsfo.dk: Kronprinsessen på kunstmuseet** translation **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom