Crown Prince Couple Summer Cruise to Bornholm: June 21-22, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More from Polfoto

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 337
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 267
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 224
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 239
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 227
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 256
crm2317 said:
I agree he looks like his grandfather. He sure will be a heartbreaker. I love Mary an Fredrik together. To me Fred doesn't seem like a hands on dad, has anyone seen pics of him holding his son? Im sure he is loving maybe just not in a public way for example like Inaki Urdangarin. Anyone else noticed this?
I would assume that he is a hands on dad; there are pictures from QMII's birthday at Marselisborg where Frederik holds Christian. Also, at the Crownprincess Mary Board there are some really good ones from today of Frederik holding Christian.

More photos of Mary and Christian from Polfoto

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 227
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 260
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 219
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 260
ap3 said:
I love Mary's outfit! I loved ir when she wore it at her pre-wedding event, and I'm so glad to see it again now.

Fred looks dashing in his uniform. And of course Christian is adorable, and so big!

I love Mary's outfit too! It is one of my favorites and I hope she wears it again soon.

Christian is so so so cute! The more we see of him, the sweeter he looks :D
Mary looked stunning today, I love her style. ;)

My guess is that Frederik is a hands on dad. From interviews he has given he laments not having seen more of his parents when he was younger which leads me to believe he would try to be more involved with his kids. In the pictures on this visit, I don't think he was holding Christian because of all the "metal" he has on the front of his uniform -- you don't want to inadvertantly scratch the baby!

Last edited:
Christian is the very sweet baby....he looks like his grandfather with Mary's beautifull litle noose!!!!!I wish them all the best as a great and gorgeous family!

Christian is ADORABLE! I dont think he really looks like either of his parents though (yet).

Thank you everyone for the postings. WOW- what a beautiful boy. I think he looks like his momma except for the blue eyes. He looks like he is a happy well loved child.

christinacg said:
Christian is ADORABLE! I dont think he really looks like either of his parents though (yet).

I agree he doesn't seem to look like his parents yet.

Thanks for posting the pictures everyone :)

Isn't Mary fabulous? The outfit is one that she wore when she was engaged. How did she get her figure back after the baby like that? The little prince is adorable and it is lovely to see Fredrick's expressions.

morhange said:
I love this picture: http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=maryfredchris7tn.jpg

Christian seems to be nudging his daddy and pointing at him, saying, "I'm with him."

And this one (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=250619&d=1150905344) where Fred looks like he's saying, "Someday, my boy, this will all be yours!" Christian has such an interested, intent look on his face! What a doll! I love Fred's uniform and Mary's outfit!

Christian is so adorable :p :) . Thanks for the pics. Love the second pic. I totally agree upon the line "Someday, my boy, this will all be yours!" it really fits the pic :D . Those pics have made my day (i've got a really bad headache, i hate winter :eek: :mad: ). Does anyone have the same second pic without the watermark? Just found this...on Australian Ninemsn News...

Christian: "Your talkin' to me [or mum]?"
AAP

Isn't that a different hat to the one that went bowling away in the wind?

C: "This is what all the bubs in Denmark are wearing. I'm a trendsetter" :)

PRB

christinacg said:

I agree too. But he is developing nicely. He looks like a real boy.

I agree too wonderful & handsome looking baby Prince Christain with his proud Royal parents.

Christian has become one big adorable baby! Princess Mary looks on the second picture like struggling to hold him with two arms. He could be the tallest one in the family like Felipe of Spain's height.

baby Christian really cute and he really big baby boy but he is 8 month old he can travel with parents than nothing

his blonde hair & blue eyes remind me of his little cousin, PJoashim'son;)

He has a strong resemblance to grandad Henrik. A chubby little fellow.

Stellad

biboquinhas said:
I really like the way she dress her soon! Very casual like a normal baby, with pratical shoes!!!!!! Very nice
i agree. so many royal parents give their kids these elite-types of clothes to wear, as if they're already members of their local most snooty polo club, but not Mary--her son's even sporting converse sneakers! They sure become him! Good for Mary! :)

Dinner in the evening, Uk Press

Attachments

• Fred_Mary_Bornholm_105-UKP.jpg
    Fred_Mary_Bornholm_105-UKP.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 326
  • Fred_Mary_Bornholm_104-UKP.jpg
    Fred_Mary_Bornholm_104-UKP.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 39,334
  • Fred_Mary_Bornholm_102-UKP.jpg
    Fred_Mary_Bornholm_102-UKP.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 324
  • Fred_Mary_Bornholm_95-UKP.jpg
    Fred_Mary_Bornholm_95-UKP.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 744
  • Fred_Mary_Bornholm_93-UKP.jpg
    Fred_Mary_Bornholm_93-UKP.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 381
  • Fred_Mary_Bornholm_101-UKP.jpg
    Fred_Mary_Bornholm_101-UKP.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 376
  • Fred_Mary_Bornholm_100-UKP.jpg
    Fred_Mary_Bornholm_100-UKP.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 409
  • Fred_Mary_Bornholm_91-UKP.jpg
    Fred_Mary_Bornholm_91-UKP.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 281
  • Fred_Mary_Bornholm_92-UKP.jpg
    Fred_Mary_Bornholm_92-UKP.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 331
  • Fred_Mary_Bornholm_90-UKP.jpg
    Fred_Mary_Bornholm_90-UKP.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 306
I don't like her drees, to old fashion, and the colour not stylish at all!!!! Very hugly

The baby is cute and I really liked her dress .:)

The evening dress it´s a quite bit "oriental" stylish. I like it.

MARG said:
Isn't that a different hat to the one that went bowling away in the wind?

Nope, it's the same hat :)

Thanks everyone for the pictures!
In MaddeDK's post, the last picture is so adorable!! Mary's lifting up the brim of her hat so the little baby can see her face!! :)

Pictures from Polfoto
maryfredbornholm0lm.th.jpg

Last edited:
JessRulz said:
In MaddeDK's post, the last picture is so adorable!! Mary's lifting up the brim of her hat so the little baby can see her face!! :)

Well the hat is obviously no worse for its bowling and certainly lends itself to having its brim tipped up for such an auspicious occassion. It really is the little things in life that matter, and that picture is priceless. There are not too many elegant women who would manhandle their (expensive) millinary just to let an unknown child actually see who was admiring him! :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom