Your very only favourite princess

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa look at that daring couture outfit in the first pic...she's one brave woman x)

i loove all little princesess, I think they're sooo cute! :p

1) Princess Mary of Denmark
2) Princess Maxima of Netherlands
3) Princess Letizia of Spain
4) Princess Mette Marit of Norway
5) Princess Clotilde of Savoy
6) Princess Victoria of Sweden
7) Infanta Cristina of Spain
and all little princesess!

Last edited:
For me it is Camilla. She is so naturally and down to earth. Very lovely to see her. She really is enjoying her "new" role and very supporting to her husband.

my favourite is CP Mary of Denmark!!!

i think she's beautiful...

by now the top five is.
1. Princess Letizia of Spain
2.Princess Mary of Denmark
3.Princess Maxima of Netherlands
4.Princess Mathilde
5.Princess Diana

Princess Maxima, because she is down to earth, hard-working, spontaneous, intelligent and she seems a great mother to Amalia and Alexia.

Siepie said:
Princess Maxima, because she is down to earth, hard-working, spontaneous, intelligent and she seems a great mother to Amalia and Alexia.

Yes, thats true;)

IMO,
Màxima is the best of them all: she had to studied a new language, the history&traditions of a new country, she looks really in love with her husband, she has always a smile on her face:) and she seems a very good mother:D

my favorite is crown princess mary of denmark! she and her husband make and amazing couple and little prince christian is just soo sweet! i also love her fashion style and the fact that she looks fantastic in her role

Mine would be Anne, The Princess Royal. Even though she's not a fashion icon, she by far is the most tireless supporter of her Mother Queen Elizabeth. And she has also inherited her mothers devotion to duty and supports her country. Anne is the most underrated member of her family and does not receive the reconition she soooo rightly deserves. She should also be praised for being the first truly modern royal mother, who has raised two fine wellrounded children.

I have to go 4 Maxima! She is so natural and vivacious. Her energy is so contagious. And she is charming and smart to boot. This is one royal I would love to have at a party.

defenitly princess Mathilde !

She just so loving and charming!

I like princess Letizia because she is intelligent,very beautifull,she works hard,responsible,elegant and above all she always has one smile for everybody......:eek:

My favourites are:

1) (Then) Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands- she was (and still is) my favourite Royal ever ;)

2) Princess Mary of Denmark: she's beautiful and so stylish. And I really adore her son, little Christian. :)

Pretoriana18

:)My favorite Crown Princess Maxima, she is wonderful to me, I admire her... but I think that Princess Letizia and Mary of Denamark is a good choice too...and sorry by not participate in the forums...but my english is very bat... thanks

My number one is Crown Princess Mary, she is intelligent, beautifull, elegant, refined, hardworking.... I adore her!

My number one would be Princess Anne because she is so dedicated to her work and the causes she supports yet never seems to receive due recognition.

Hi I'm new to this. But my favourite has to be the Infanta Elena, because she so elegant and I admire the fact that she stuck by her husband through his illness

Definetly, PRINCESS LETIZIA IS THE MOST BEAUTIFULL AND INTELLIGENT, SHE IS SO STUNNING!

the timeless Grace...and Mary too

Princess Grace & Prince Rainier in 1956 w/Pres. D. Eisenhower at the Whitehouse; Crown Princess Mary w/CP Victoria of Sweden in 2006; marrying their princes, April 1956 & May 2004; a new son, Albert & Christian

getty images, www.vg.no,
halfpricetiaras.com, getty images,
AFP/getty images, DPA

1. Princess Diana
2. Princess Alexandria of Denmark
3. Crown Princess Mary

Rania (but she's a Queen)

1.Mary, she's so sweet, besides you can help but notice how in love are those two.

2.Maxima

;)

Last edited:
The late Princess Diana
Princess Matilde
Princess Mary
Princess Letizia
Princess Maxima

i thing Mary is a good princess she has many qualities but I prefer to Letizia, she is but complete who other princess and much people anywhere in the world admire her.She is perfect!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom