Who Is The Most Handsome Royal Man?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
King Abdullah II of Jordan has a certain magnetism to him. HRH Prince William of Wales is a looker, too. And HRH the Duke of York has aged extremely well.

Princes Pavlos and Nikolaos
Prince Felipe
Prince Fredrick

For me it has to be CP Felipe: Tall, dark and handsome..what's not to like??? :wub:
Also I suppose I find CP Frederik handsome in a 'cute' way!
When they were younger Ex King Constantine of Greece and King Juan Carlos of Spain were good looking men.

Last edited:
I have to say Prince Albert II is handsome in spite of his personal taste.

In my opinion, Iñaki Urdangarin and Prince Mauritz are the most handsome royal men.

My top three most handsome royal men has to be:
1. Prince William
2. Pierre Casiraghi (monaco)
3. Prince Harry

(soz could not decided on just the 1 so i pick 3 - lol :wub: )

Last edited:
Prince Felipe and Prince Frederick

Last edited:
IñakiUrdangarin is definitely my first choice and then CP Frederick.

Prince Felipe and Prince Hakkon

Are my top choices

There are others that are great looking also. But, there is something about these 2 that the others just don't have yet.

Like someone stated, it is the way that they respect their wives. & the thing is that they show that LOVE & RESPECT regardless of their station. & They aren't stiff is another thing.

The younger generation( which also has very many handsome young men in it) are more like teen idols, Pinups. They haven't yet reached that TRUE MAN MAN status yet.

Prince Haakon, I hold in Highregard above all others. His wife has a reputation with a Very Very Colorful background not to mention a child with every being married. But, he fought for her & they look like a wonderful couple( who will actually I think Stay married).

Crown prince Frederik is the most handsome royal man to me. I think he's realy hot.

I have to put my two cents in...I have a big crush on Felipe...something about a man with black hair (or really dark brown hair) and blue eyes just wins me over! Ahhhh.....I think I could stare into his eyes FOREVER! :wub:
But honestly, I really do think all of the princes are cute. They each have something attractive about them...

Prince Harry......I have a thing for red-heads and guys with blue eyes. I always thought he was the hotter of the two brothers.

Close second is Crown Prince Frederik.....his blue eyes are TO DIE FOR [see above comment].

Prince Max of Liechtenstein and Norway's CP Haakon.

Mandy said:
Who do you think is the most handsome royal man? This question comes courtesy of Dennism.:) Have fun!
The most handsome royal man is Britain's HRH Prince William of Wales.

Last edited:
The most handsome real royal? Without a doubt, the Prince of Asturias, followed by Prince Carl Philip of Sweden.
The most handsome man with royal connections? Saw my first picture of him today and he blew me away: Jonas Bergstrom.

I have weak point for Sheikh Jassim too. IMO the best looking prince in the Gulf. Then of course there is some of the Jordanian Princes that doesnt look to bad either :wub:

I found a picture in one of my horse books of Sheikh Jassim.
Sorry for the bad quality, it was taking with a webcam.

Sheikh Jassim & Al Aadeed

I think Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark has this wonderful appeal to him... I think he's extremely handsome. He's got the nicest eyes.

And I do fancy Prince William quite a bit too.

A lot of the other princes are actually very handsome (like Prince Felipe) but they just don't suit my personal taste.

Do you Know Felipe of Spain? Have an eye on him his true name is " Felipe el hermoso" It is a familial tradition!

For me,
1. Haakon (with facial hair)
2. Harry
3. Fred
4. Amadeo

i think princess stephanie's son louis will be the most handsome when he grows up.

adelaide said:
Do you Know Felipe of Spain? Have an eye on him his true name is " Felipe el hermoso" It is a familial tradition!

Sure, I follow the Spanish royal family, and I do think Felipe is very handsome, but he just doesn't suit my personal taste. :D

Prince Joachim of Denmark
Crown Prince Federik of Denmark
Andrea Casiraghi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom