Who Is The Most Handsome Royal Man?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i also think harry's cuter than william...although wills maybe the coventially better-looking brother, the way harry carries himself, so rakish and cocky, actually holds more appeal to me...seems like the type who won't bore people easily.

the casiraghi brothers are just plain beautiful (handsome's too masculine a word to describe their beauty...)!

Hmmm....SO many attractive men to choose from! There's Amadeo, Andrea, Inaki, Frederik, Carlos Morales, Claus, basically all of Queen Beatrix's nephews, Nikos, Felipe, William, Harry, Peter Phillips, Haakon, Carl Philip.... all delicious eye candy!!! ;)

There are only a few men who I just think are not so hot: Willem-Alexander (he was so cute as a kid - what happened?!), Philipe of Belgium, Juan Carlos, Jaime (Elena's husband), Carl Gustaf, Ari Behn, and Joachim.

SpiffyBallerina said:
Hmmm....SO many attractive men to choose from! There's Amadeo, Andrea, Inaki, Frederik, Carlos Morales, Claus, basically all of Queen Beatrix's nephews, Nikos, Felipe, William, Harry, Peter Phillips, Haakon, Carl Philip.... all delicious eye candy!!! ;)

There are only a few men who I just think are not so hot: Willem-Alexander (he was so cute as a kid - what happened?!), Philipe of Belgium, Juan Carlos, Jaime (Elena's husband), Carl Gustaf, Ari Behn, and Joachim.

A little boy crazy are we? :D ;)

Yup!!! To bad they're all married and/or protestant! lol My family would have none of that!

For me, the most and most and most handsome, is

HRH Prince Hamzah bin Al Hussein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) ;) :p :p :cool: :cool:

Well I would say the handsome royal men are : (in no particular order)
1.Prince Felipe of Spain
2.Prince Amadeo of Belgium
3.Prince William ( but he's cuter when he was a teenager)
4.Andrea Casiraghi
and the cutest I think is Prince Hashim of Jordan( younger son of Queen Noor)..Gosh he's so damn cute..I saw him on the Discovery channel's Royal Tour of Jordan..I would say he's the most attractive royal man I've seen on television..He's a real prince charming..Well, when it comes to gorgeous young royals, I look up to Charlotte Casiraghi in females and Prince Hashem of Jordan in males... :)

Last edited:
boys

I would definately say that:

*prince felix of luxembourg is just really handsome, very dashing and his shyness is just oo sooooo cute!!!:eek:
*prince william was handsome when he was 18 or 19 but now he just looks weird. and its so sad that hes losing his hair - they were georgeous hair too, good colour and stuff.
*the casiraghi boys are just unbelievably georgous! they are just blessed with gud genes.

The most handsome royal man:

Peter Phillips :)

definately Prince Carl-Philip, as a 2nd Prince Maurits of Orange-Nassau, 3rd (though a bit young) Count Constantin of Nassau (grandson of GD Jean of Luxembourg).

Frederick is very handsome and very popular with the ladies

Attachments

• 000fred.jpg
    000fred.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 190
  • ch136210_guest.jpg
    ch136210_guest.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 164
Marengo said:
definately Prince Carl-Philip, as a 2nd Prince Maurits of Orange-Nassau, 3rd (though a bit young) Count Constantin of Nassau (grandson of GD Jean of Luxembourg).

I'm with you on Maurits. he's not just handsome, he's also a family man.

Attachments

• Lucas%20v%20Vollenhoven%201206047.jpg
    Lucas%20v%20Vollenhoven%201206047.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 147
  • Prinses%20Marilene%201206045811.jpg
    Prinses%20Marilene%201206045811.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 278
  • 23862-a.jpg
    23862-a.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 157
  • Prinses%20Marilene%202106003.jpg
    Prinses%20Marilene%202106003.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 153
My favorite

1. Prince Nikolas of Greece
2. Prince Felipe of Spain
3. Prince Frederick of Denmark

moby said:
andrea and pierre casiraghi, of course! not only are they the most gorgeous royal men, they are two of the most beautiful people in the universe!!!:D :D :D

(...and i credit and heartfully thank them for making me interested in modern royalty, thus introducing me to other royal hotties like prince guillaume and prince felix...:D )

[photos from sipa.com]

sorry, must be the American in me, but neither one of them look like they bathe with that stringy hair...it is not flattering at all, especially to Pierre.

actually...lately they haven't been that great looking, especially andrea...he should cut his hair, seriously. but pierre looks very good with the long hair, IMO.

pierremonaco2005-52.jpg

A prince from the tales?

1 Prince Carl-Philip of Sweden
2 Prince Felipe of Spain
3 Prince William of Britain
4 Prince Willem-Alexander of Netherlands
5 Prince Haakon of Norway (without a beard)
6 Prince Frederik of Denmark
7 Prince Harry of Britain

8 Prince Nikolaos of Greece

(Prince Carl-Philip on his boat with Emma)
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17442

(Prince Carl-Philip and Princess Lilian)
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=188622

Last edited:
I think Pierre Casiraghi gets my vote.

Definitely Harry for me. I just love the pink cheeks. :)

Don't forget the old felow Felipe, my heart !
I know Letizia is on the ranks but, thespare make life !

CP Frederik
Iñaki Urdangarín (and his sons:D:D:D )
Prince Felix of Luxembourg
CP Haakon
Pierre Cashiragi
Peter Phillips (a man's man);)
I think that CP Phillippe has gotten more interesting with age, Mathilde gave him a lot of confidence and I found that very attractive on a man ;)

Last edited:
I do agree on Crisinaki's opinion on Crown Prince Phillippe of Belgian.

Prince Maurits of the House of Orange
Prince Hashem of the Hashemite Dynasty
Prince William of the House of Windsor
Prince Alois of Liechtenstein
Peter Phillips

Prince Naruhito is not bad for a guy his age.
Prince Phillip was a looker when he was younger
The King of Thailand was also pretty good looking when he was younger, too bad his son didn't inherit that

Last edited:
the most handsome princes for me are:
prince Amedeo de Belgique (he's so cute)
prince William
prince Harry
and crown prince Frederik

Older Generation

Duke of Edimburgh and King Juan Carlos (CORBIS)

Out-of-Reach

Prince Felipe and Prince Haakon (CORBIS)​

Today beauties

Prince Carl-Philip (dpa) and Prince Felix (PPE)​

Non Royal Prince-to-be

Jonas Bergstrom (Hola magazine)​

Regards,
mtbcm :)

I never noticed this thread before. How nice to see the men being judged in the same manner as the women!! I must join in!

Older generation:
King Juan Carlos -- his charisma is quite simply out of the ordinary way of things
the Grand Duke of Luxembourg -- don't know if he yet qualifies as "older generation" -- but he looks like a movie star from the golden age of Hollywood

Young Generation:
Prince Felipe and Prince Haakon. Not only are they entirely good looking, but they are elegant and gentelmanly, particularly with their wives. I also like that they are "men"--too many of their contemporaries seem like over grown boys for my taste.

I also recall seeing a photo of a Jordanian prnce I thought quite good looking, but I don't follow that family so I don't recall his name...

Younger generation:
Carl-Philip of Sweden, although i wish he would change his hair style

Difficult to say who is the most handsome. All of them are handsome in their own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom