The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Courtier

The two Felixes look much alike! I guess I never noticed that resemblance before.
-Kara-

Old 01-07-2005, 11:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieLouise
You've all seen this probably but I like this pic: classic Felix, Guillaume and grand-père having a chat.
What does "pere" mean?

Old 01-08-2005, 12:31 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
What does "pere" mean?
"Pere"="father" in French, so "le grand-pere" is "grandfather". "Mere" is mother, "grand-mere" is grandmother.

[Sorry, I'm too lazy to find the keys for the accent marks.]
Lollies!
-Kara-
Old 01-08-2005, 12:57 AM
Gentry

i want to know his profile and pics , somebody give me , please
Old 01-08-2005, 02:28 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang
i want to know his profile and pics , somebody give me , please
Well...since you said please...;] Here's a link:

Felix Prince of Luxembourg

Pictures of him can be found sprinkled throughout this thread.
Enjoy!
-Kara-
Old 01-08-2005, 05:53 AM
Gentry

thanks suturegeisha , you're so nice
does he has a girlfriend now?
Old 01-08-2005, 07:09 AM
Courtier

both felix 1 and felix 2 were and are lovely men. all they need(ed) to do was get rid of their horrid facial growths. hehehe.
Old 01-08-2005, 07:22 AM
Nobility

I think it suited Felix the elder - but not so much his modern great grandson! Sigh... Still it has given us plenty to talk about - thanks for the memories, Felix (the younger, that is).
Old 01-08-2005, 07:33 AM
Heir Apparent

and the Felix the elder's hair does not strangely curl at the back hahahaha...
Old 01-08-2005, 07:36 AM
Nobility

No, short and sensible over long and lustrous any day.
Old 01-08-2005, 07:55 AM
Courtier

LOL!! no, no. thanks for the bad memories and the nightmares felix 2. btw, what's up with that odd curl in the back? did he take a curling iron to his hair back there???? the poor guy needs some serious help.*shakes her head sadly.
Old 01-08-2005, 08:54 AM
Heir Apparent

hopefully it was just a bad hair day ^____^

hahahaha...i bet he uses a whole tub of gel everytime he does his hair! hehehe
Old 01-08-2005, 09:02 AM
Courtier

you can tell he uses a ton on hair gel or moose or something everytime he does his hair b/c it's always slicked down flat to his head. hehehehe.
Old 01-08-2005, 09:11 AM
Nobility

Hmm... very dangerous business doing that - you could get a comb stuck in it.
Old 01-08-2005, 09:22 AM
Heir Apparent

it looks so stiff...your fingers would probably get stuck if you try to run it through his hair hahahaha
Old 01-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Courtier

do you think he will go back to sandhurst at all?
Old 01-08-2005, 09:59 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang
thanks suturegeisha , you're so nice
does he has a girlfriend now?
Thank you! :-]
And no, I don't believe he has a girlfriend, simply because we haven't seen any pictures of him with any young ladies. Weird, I know...you'd think, being that handsome and a prince....but perhaps he's just waiting for someone who he can call his princess. :-]
Lollies!
-Kara-
Old 01-09-2005, 07:20 PM
Nobility

Humm...it´s my first time posting for Felix....i saw one picture and BANG...hehehehe...so, if you guys could help me....do you know what he likes to do..hobbies...what sound does he likes to hear and all those curiosities.....if he has a girlfriend..

Thanks!
Old 01-09-2005, 08:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalian
Humm...it´s my first time posting for Felix....i saw one picture and BANG...hehehehe...so, if you guys could help me....do you know what he likes to do..hobbies...what sound does he likes to hear and all those curiosities.....if he has a girlfriend..

Thanks!
Hmm... let's see. He used to be into karate, but I don't think he is into it that much anymore. He was going to Sandhurst Military Academy, but due to a knee injury from skiing, he was forced to quit. He was going to the European Business School, which oddly enough, is also in England. But he might have quit because lately he has been photographed often at various royal events. In an interview, he said that he is happy that he doesn't have all the responsibilites of a future Grand Duke like his brother, Guillaume. But he would always help his older brother out. He is from a very close knit family, so this is probably true. I've heard that he used to be quite a nerd, but I'm not sure. That might just be implied due to the way he looked when he was in his early teens. He plays the cello, but I don't really know what type of music he likes. Very little is known about his family, but they are really, really, really down to earth.
I'm assuming that you have seen a picture of him in swim tunks, because even I agree that he looks hot without his shirt on. But just to warn you, he is going through a phase where he doesn't look so good. But hopefully it will be over soon. The only other thing I could think to tell you is that he was born on June 3, 1984. Oh, and it appears like he doesn't have a girlfriend, but one can never be sure.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:48 PM
Heir Apparent

oh and lately he has grown facial hair which makes him look ridiculous hahahaha...