Prince Félix, News and Picture Thread 2: December 2004 - April 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahaha...yeah that is what we are all wondering...what on Earth was he thinking when he decided to leave his facial hair therE!!! hahaha

Does he trying to look like his great grandparent?? Hummm....or he´s just doing the latin lover style?? Like, Antonio Bandeiras in Zorro....!!!

muhahahahaha yeah we think he was trying to achieve the SPanish inquisitor look hahaha

here's some proof of my previous statement. the evidence is mounting that he needs to be tried before a jury of his fashionable peers :D. anyway, enjoy.:D

Attachments

• felixluxembourg.jpg
    felixluxembourg.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 785
  • felixluxembourg2.jpg
    felixluxembourg2.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 319
  • felixluxembourg3.jpg
    felixluxembourg3.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 354
  • felixtheforrestranger.jpeg
    felixtheforrestranger.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 417
  • Hola+X-mas+04.jpg
    Hola+X-mas+04.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 432
  • Hola+X-mas+05.jpg
    Hola+X-mas+05.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 455
BWUHAHAHAHA that is what i thought too msfroyste!!! although his hair is a light shade in the second last picture above he is in the background and reminds you alot of Guillaume!!! ^___^

They all look a like!!! It´s strange..but, when i first say them, I always mess up Felix with Guillaume....and vice versa....But....i might just know why Felix let the moustache : For people not to call him Guillaume!!! huahuahua...

Felix is taller...and skinnier...even without the moustache i think they could be distinguished apart ^__^ Damn do you think Felix went into the New Year with the facial hair? hope he didn't but if he did that is a bad omen for another year of bad style...^__^

Yeah....I think that somebody should go to him and say to him that his moustache looks ridiculous!!! Or, he´ll continuing to use it! Oh...his moustache makes me sick...ARGH!

wow i dont look for a day and another page is gone... i dont think i would ever get the two confused... i think felix kinda wants to be normal... because its not like he will run the country and then he has a billion girls falling at his feet...

When I first saw pictures of them when they were younger I got them confused too. The picture of them at a comptuer was especialy confusing for me. Now it is easier to tell them apart: Felix is super tall and has a (hopefully temporary) heinous moustache.
icon9.gif

Mabye those located in luxembourg or cia agents can help us here...

Felix has been seen at alot of sporting matches and presentations, does he have a role as head of something for something to do with someone to do with some sports federation or something ;) Drimal may know

i hope he didn't enter the new year with facial hair. i think guillaume took his mother's advice, that's what i said, and he cut it all off. felix needs to do the same, as well as put some more meat on his bones. i would LOVE to see him as he was in summer 2003, ahhhhhhhh the memories, hehehhe.

hahahaha...so how long has it been since we seen him with his facial hairs? 2 months? lets see how long it lasts...hahaha

I want that Felix shave his moustache and let his hair grow....he looks amazing with longer hair!!!

No...did you see the pictures were he represented Luxembourg on a soccer match between Lux X Lietchenstein?? His hair was bigger and different..without that gel...

Nathalian said:
I want that Felix shave his moustache and let his hair grow....he looks amazing with longer hair!!!
Long hair? no way...can you imagine what he would do it...he would curl it and have too much fun with the hair jel :(

I don´t meant big and mess up like Andrea.....I just want to see him without gel...

dont give him any ideas... next we will have a warped version of a cave man

has he gone all flabby? what happened to his muscles? :( what's wrong with felix...hm..first the facial hair...now he's flabby...he obviously doesn't want to be hot hahaha

maybe Felix is have a quarter life crisis...hahaha it might explain the weight lose and facial hair...hahaha

Maybe he just might find out that he´s more than just the brother of the Head of The State...I think that he´s trying to show people that he´s already a man...That´s what I think..or, he´s just trying to create somekind of weird moustache fashion....hauhauhauhauha.......Just curiosity..does Felix (even with the moustache and the weight lose stills beautiful..) is like..6, 6.1 feet? Co´s he seems like a tall guy...

wow...i haven't seen that picture before...are there anymore...he looks good hahaha...he still has the little kink at the end of his hair hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom