The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2005, 11:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

I am really more of a Guillaume fan, but Felix is looking more and more handsome every day. I never really noticed it until seeing the photo of them all together for Henri’s birthday (the one with the red chairs) earlier on. Thank you Alexandria.

Old 04-17-2005, 01:11 AM
Courtier

as i have stated before, felix, his siblings and parental units too, is like a fine wine, he just keeps getting better with age.

Old 04-17-2005, 01:53 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by msfroyste
as i have stated before, felix, his siblings and parental units too, is like a fine wine, he just keeps getting better with age.
Wow, you weren't kidding! My jaw literally dropped when I saw those new pictures!
Old 04-17-2005, 08:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't know about that. I liked Guillaume as much when he was at Sandhurst as I do now.
Old 04-18-2005, 05:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShksprNLov
He has a lion's mane of hair.
Well, its not like its blonde. If he were a blonde, it would look really bad.
Old 04-18-2005, 06:26 PM
Courtier

i never realised he rode a moterbike wow
Old 04-18-2005, 10:38 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Well, its not like its blonde. If he were a blonde, it would look really bad.
or orange... then he'd really look like a lion. :p
Old 04-19-2005, 04:34 AM
Courtier

perhaps his riding a motorcycle is a one time thing. his siblings could've put him up to it, or, if he's anything like me, he could've felt sorry for his parents going out there alone, and decided to join in the fun. *shrugs, who knows.
Old 04-19-2005, 05:15 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by msfroyste
perhaps his riding a motorcycle is a one time thing. his siblings could've put him up to it, or, if he's anything like me, he could've felt sorry for his parents going out there alone, and decided to join in the fun. *shrugs, who knows.
I've seen a picture somewhere dating of the 70s with Henri and his brother Jean riding a motorcycle. Therefore it seems to be a family tradition to drive motorcycles and motorbikes.
Old 04-19-2005, 10:43 AM
Heir Apparent

A new thread for News and Pictures of Prince Felix has been started.

You can find it here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...d.php?p=201480.