Prince Félix, Current Events 4: July 2005 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it depends on the situation and to whom he is speaking. i don't think that he's, let alone the rest of the family, the type to go around broadcasting he's a prince. but who knows, that could be a pick-up line of his. for the most part, while he might act and dress the part, i think he might be just as shy/humble as guillaume is said to be, perhaps moreso. btw, incase anyone is interested in some new pics of felix, louis, guillaume and others, hop on over to this link(s) and type in of luxembourg in the search engine.
http://press.contrastphoto.com/
http://www.picturedesk.com/

Last edited:
That's very true, they seem like they've been very sheltered and because of that very shy.

one's the "front page, which leads to two or three others. the other, the contrast photo one, is dedicated, primarily, to pics. far too many to post on here, so i provided everyone with the links to them. it's updated pretty often, so one can pretty much count on it being current.

I think Felix might be a lefty. I just noticed that not only does he wear his watch on his right hand, but in a pic on picturedesk, he shades his eyes from the sun with his left hand.

are there any pictures of him signing anything?

there are some pics from way back when at the corbis website of him when he was younger with a pen in his right hand. plus when he's voting, he's using his right hand. who knows, perhaps he's dual handed.

still no news from him? It's long time a go since I heard a news from him...
or he just too shy so we never heard any news from him?

There are actually a few photos showing that he is at least camera shy because of his posture, but I doubt that he is super shy.

he probably IS shy, but i don't think he's camera shy. i think he just doesn't want to be in the spotlight unless it's necessary, and he said this himself in his interview from a couple years ago. this can be evidenced by his facial expressions on various pics. as for him being at columbia, more than likely he's still there. as someone said on another thread, the lse has a student extange program, which can last a couple to a few semesters, which could explain why we haven't seen, nor heard, hide nor hair of him in some time.

That is really odd. But I do have a feeling he is camera shy since his family doesn't really want to be in the spotlight.

is he has a girlfriend now?

dunno. we haven't heard about anything in that department.

I wondered why no Belgian didn’t mention it before (maybe I didn’t look well, so sorry if this is already posted). In Belgium there is a weekly show on television about royalty and yesterday Felix of Luxembourg was on it. They were talking about his old school Beau Soleil and Felix himself (wow he’s handsome) talked about his school life over there. Further on they show images of him skiing and talking with old schoolmates. The images are from a reunion of former students, so I guess they could be quite recent. Felix talks French (nice accent ;) ) and the subtitles are in Dutch but if you don’t understand, I’ll translate it for you. I hope you enjoy … here is the link :
http://www.vtm.be/tv/index_programma_royalty_multimedia.htm
You have to click on ‘bekijk deel 2’ and then forward because the part about Beau Soleil and Felix only starts on 2:35.

I saw in pictures both felix and Guillaume wearing watches on there right hand. And guillaume I know is in fact right handed for sure.
very strange indeed..............

Wow thanks for the footage of Felix Coquine,
His personality seems really down to earth and mellow.
Sexy french accent too..... :D

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
I can't get that to work on my computer. It won't buffer past 3%.
That's weird. On my computer the video starts immediately. It only works with Windows Media player but I suppose, you already saw that. Maybe it's because you don't live in Belgium ?
Very sad that you can't see it because there is rarely news of him in the media and now this, even alive and talking. :)
I thought of uploading it on a website and then post it here or something but I'm not really into computers but if anyone can assure that it will work in that way and can explain how you have to do that ...

maha01 said:
Wow thanks for the footage of Felix Coquine,
His personality seems really down to earth and mellow.
Sexy french accent too..... :D

You're welcome. Yes, he seems indeed down to earth. I liked how he just said 'I'm Felix of Luxembourg' and not 'Prince Felix ...' and the fact that he enjoyed being able to really be himself at Beau Soleil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the video link, Coquine, it's great. :D
Felix is super handsome...and what a sexy voice!

Wow thank you, it's nice to hear him talk. I speak french and in this video, he said he was feeling like this school was the right one for him because he love skiing and he can be natural (beeing himself).

thanks for that rare video link, he looks great. i guess he writes with his right hand then. ;) one can see amedeo's signature as well..

Coquine said:
I wondered why no Belgian didn’t mention it before (maybe I didn’t look well, so sorry if this is already posted). In Belgium there is a weekly show on television about royalty and yesterday Felix of Luxembourg was on it. They were talking about his old school Beau Soleil and Felix himself (wow he’s handsome) talked about his school life over there. Further on they show images of him skiing and talking with old schoolmates. The images are from a reunion of former students, so I guess they could be quite recent. Felix talks French (nice accent ;) ) and the subtitles are in Dutch but if you don’t understand, I’ll translate it for you. I hope you enjoy … here is the link :
http://www.vtm.be/tv/index_programma_royalty_multimedia.htm
You have to click on ‘bekijk deel 2’ and then forward because the part about Beau Soleil and Felix only starts on 2:35.
Would you translate what he said please?

Oh, they are his 18th bday pics (funny how I recognize them right away.) It was soon after his 19th that he really started to look the way most people recognize him as.

Are there any photos from his 21st birthday?

other than that one official shot, not to my knowledge.

Chu-Chi said:
Are there any photos from his 21st birthday?

I think I saw a black and white one (is that the official one?) but it may have already been posted.

yup, that's the official one, and the only one i know of.

can somebody post the official picture of felix during his 21st bday i can't seem to find that pic. thank you in advance.. :D and if you can post some more pictures of felix i would appreciate it.. hahaha! and by the way, i can't open the video too! too bad i won't be able to hear felix's voice..:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom