The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 01:14 AM
Gentry

Wow! Beautiful eyes!

Is it just me or does he look like Guillaume in that picture?

Old 06-04-2008, 10:01 AM
Nobility

no its not just you.....he does look like Guillaume in this picture.....it is not the best picture of felix though...i don't like the way he is smiling.

Old 06-04-2008, 10:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Does Felix smoke? His teeth are so like a little bit yellow?!?
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:28 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post

It would be a shame if he does. Isn't that what caused his grandmother's lung cancer?
Old 06-04-2008, 12:53 PM
Nobility

he does smoke.....there was a picture of him holding a cigarette at the wedding of Princess Xenia and Alberto..but unfortunatly they took the pictures off the net and the link that was posted earlier in the thread no longer works
Old 06-04-2008, 03:26 PM
Commoner

I still have that picture I'll post it when I'm on my own computer during the weekend somewhere (my exams start tomorrow so don't shoot me if I don't post it this weekend but I promise I'll try)

thanks for the new picture , he looks really handsome (as always)
Old 06-06-2008, 01:28 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post

I knew there had to be a catch somewhere. The guy seems to have too much going for him...I hate smokers but I especially hate smokers when they seem to have so much going for them. X_X I have had so many relatives die from smoking...

It's not worth it in the long run.
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 06-18-2008, 06:56 PM
Nobility

I don't think that this has ever been posted in this forum.....it is from Glamour magazine last year and I find it interesting that it shows that some people in the US know who Felix is. Here is the link:The world's royals: bachelor edition: Lifestyle: glamour.com
Old 06-18-2008, 06:59 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyansaunt20 View Post
I found a new picture of him on PPE Agency in honor of his 24th Birthday. I don't know when it was taken or where but here it is:
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...felixb-day.jpg

Credit:PPE Agency
If you want to see the picture of Felix from his 24th b-day you will have to go to PPE Agency and search for it ....when you search for it type in "felix" and it is the first picture
Old 06-19-2008, 12:09 PM
Nobility

Hello! I have a question. Does Felix have a girlfriend?
Old 06-19-2008, 01:56 PM
Nobility

^ That is a question that no one really knows the answer to. He has never been linked to anyone by the press. He is a very private person like his family. My guess is that he probably has had a girlfriend sometime but we will never know anything about that until he decides to marry. And even then it will be with very little details
Old 06-21-2008, 01:38 AM
Aristocracy

I get this feeling that he's a huge playboy.
Old 06-21-2008, 09:25 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiya View Post
I get this feeling that he's a huge playboy.
I do too. There's something in his eye and face expression that gives me this feeling, thought it's not 'huge'
Old 06-21-2008, 12:46 PM
Gentry

I love Prince Felix's eyes, sexy and slightly mischievous, you can see it in pictures where he has to pose, he does it on purpose, which is why I've always thought he's make a great print model, aside from being good looking.

As far as his personal life, I think it's better when any royal keeps it out of the limelight. It kills us not to know, but it spares their partner (future spouse) of having to read headlines and gossip from before they met. You can get to know someone and become close, but if their past is easy to access, it can be misiterpreted and sadly that can ruin what would've been a great relationship.
Old 06-21-2008, 01:20 PM
Commoner

^^ I couldn't agree more. You just took the words out of my mounth.
I love him and I find it great that he ain't in the spotlight like f.e. Prince William or Harry.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:18 PM
Commoner

How many people in his royal family smoke?
Old 06-22-2008, 12:14 AM
Nobility

It has been rumored that Guillaume also smoked, but no one really knows the smoking habits of anyone in the family.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:22 AM
Courtier

there's a picture of Guillaume smoking
Old 06-22-2008, 12:53 PM
Nobility

Do you have any photos of Felix? I want to make a slideshow but I do not have a lot of photos...
Old 06-22-2008, 06:51 PM
Aristocracy

I think he's able to keep it out of the spotlight a lot more easily than William or Harry because they're the most famous royals, and they've sadly seem to have inherited the media attention that once followed their mother, Princess Di.

Same goes for Guillaume, if you think about it, not many people know where Luxembourg even is and that can correlate with the fact they have way less press heckling them.

Closed Thread