HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie, Current Events 2: October 2012 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The color is great, wish we could see the entire outfit. Stephanie sightings are becoming so rare that it's always nice to catch any glimpse of her.

It looks like she is shining with happiness !!!!

Nice to see Stephanie & Guillaume! Great looking couple as always!

I've been keenly interested in and watching the Hereditary Grand Duchess, Stephanie, since her engagement to Guillaume and I have noticed that she is as of late having more fashion misses than hits. Case in point, that green ensemble that she is wearing is not the least bit flattering. First, its such a loud green and then the rustic wool [or cotton?] top and the silky looking skirt in my opinion don't look good together and are not flattering to her figure. Her hair also seems to need some taming. There is nothing wrong with long hair, but I think that to really pull off long hair, a woman has to be very tall, or wear a sleek tight fitting outfit. Kate Middleton is an example of a woman who can pull it off well.

Too bad Stephanie cannot wear a black lace mantilla every day. Very few Royal women wear one as successfully as she does.

Last edited:
Great photos of Gui and Stephanie-it's good to see them out!

Thanks for the updates!
Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie looked lovely.

Wow...Stephanie looks lovely in that red dress!:whistling:

Stephanie is a hit with the hair, the dress - everything!

Just stunning! I hope she continues in this vein...

LaRae

Great simple red dress, good cut for her. Wonderful hair! Keep it up!

Stephanie sure hit that out of the ball park, she looked wonderful. That dress and style is perfect for her and her hair, now that is really very becoming on her. Time is sure doing wonders for her...keep it up!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom