Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 9: June 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since Victoria is the most popular royal person in Sweden, it is a smart move to dedicate a song for her at the launch in Sweden.

Jeez, I sure hope she has unlimited talk and text. :lol:

It's interesting that Madeleine left Zorro in Sweden after the summer, the dog lives now in Drottningholm with the king and queen
it is interseting.....but perhaps Zorro doesnt like flying?? i mean the princess has been flying from New York to Sweden very frequently this year, almost every month....and the princess is said to be expected in sweden by the end of november some where on the tabloids, so it might make more sense to leave Zorro in Sweden until she's back

maybe quaratine restrictions, if they intend to fly back and forth a lot it makes sense that the dog stays in sweden where the baby is possibly born, otherwise he is being locked up for a few weeks each time.

From today's Expressen:
The Princess has seen to be very tight with her dog Zorro. But now that she is in the U.S., Zorro has been allowed to stay at home in Sweden with her mother Silvia and father the king.
- I do not know if I need to keep track of Zorro, but I know he has been left in Sweden several times when Madeleine has gone to the United States. It may be because it is difficult to get someone who is with the dog here, said Bertil Ternert.
He confirms that both the princess and her husband Chris O'Neill are in the U.S. to work.
- Exactly how they usually do with Zorro when they work I do not know, says Bertil Ternert.
Så lever Zorro utan sin sessa Leva & bo Inredning, tips om möbler, trädgård, heminredning, bygg Expressen
Translation

Madeleine and Chris seemed to do fine with Zorro for years, even though they were working. Just after the banns of Marriage in May Zorro has been in Sweden. Madeleine has flewn with Zorro from the States to Sweden and back even with short visits before.

Last edited:
oh boy, good old ternert, dont the swedish royals have other issues that he feels to comment on what a princess does with her dog when she is working.

if i was a journalist i would be tempted to ask a lot of silly questions, just for the fun of it, like, who does the dishes in the household or who will water their flowers when they are travelling?

oh boy, good old ternert, dont the swedish royals have other issues that he feels to comment on what a princess does with her dog when she is working.

if i was a journalist i would be tempted to ask a lot of silly questions, just for the fun of it, like, who does the dishes in the household or who will water their flowers when they are travelling?

Quite right. Perhaps they might learn the art of saying "No comment" from the PR team at BP / CH / KP.

it is interseting.....but perhaps Zorro doesnt like flying?? i mean the princess has been flying from New York to Sweden very frequently this year, almost every month....and the princess is said to be expected in sweden by the end of november some where on the tabloids, so it might make more sense to leave Zorro in Sweden until she's back

Traveling can be very difficult, even traumatic, for animals.:sad:

The photographers caught Madeleine leaving her doctor's office in Manhattan, she was alone without Chris and didn't look very happy to see a photographer.
Prinsessa Madeleine poistui myrtsinä lääkäriltä - Kuninkaalliset - Ilta-Sanomat

Väsynyt Madeleine kävi yksin lääkärissä – kuvat - Uutiset - Viihde - MTV3.fi
sadly now with the baby coming she will get no privacy. her plan of running off to NYC for anonymity is coming to an end. the paparazzi will be all over her. even more so when the baby comes she goes anywhere with a stroller. she will have a dozen paparazzi following her

wasnt the elle interview supposed to be published today?
i tried finding it online, but the last time elle posted an article about it was on the 20th of october, the one lady finn had posted in the thread earlier....does anyone have information about this?
Many thanks.

wasnt the elle interview supposed to be published today?
i tried finding it online, but the last time elle posted an article about it was on the 20th of october, the one lady finn had posted in the thread earlier....does anyone have information about this?
Many thanks.

Elle told that the new magazine with Madeleine's interview comes to the markets today on October 22nd, but they have never said that they will publish the interview online. We will just have to wait if they will publish it.

Elle told that the new magazine with Madeleine's interview comes to the markets today on October 22nd, but they have never said that they will publish the interview online. We will just have to wait if they will publish it.
ohh i see, thank you for the quick reply

Back
Top Bottom