Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 9: June 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well.... I just can't understand: I thought Madeleine wasn't able to go to the Nobels because of flying but it's cleary not this the reason why she won't go. She's gonna fly to Sweden for her next engagement and her mother's birthday anyway! In fact in her facebook page she says:"Because of the lenghty program.
Just out of curiosity, can anyone tell me how long are this festivities? I know nothing about Nobel so I' d like to know how long it takes and what this implies... Is it really tiring , especialli for a pregnant woman?
Thanks

Well.... I just can't understand: I thought Madeleine wasn't able to go to the Nobels because of flying but it's cleary not this the reason why she won't go. She's gonna fly to Sweden for her next engagement and her mother's birthday anyway! In fact in her facebook page she says:"Because of the lenghty program.
Just out of curiosity, can anyone tell me how long are this festivities? I know nothing about Nobel so I' d like to know how long it takes and what this implies... Is it really tiring , especialli for a pregnant woman?
Thanks

day one lasts about 6-8 hours in total

I think Maddie just didn't want to go, which is OK by me.

Good to see the doggie is back in NY. When she posted pictures of doggie running in the Swedish fall, I thought for a while she would leave Zorro in Sweden when she went back to NY to have the baby.

I thought I read a while back that Zorro now lives full time in Sweden under the care of Queen Silvia but a few days ago I saw photos of him in NYC with Chris.

Anyone know? Thanks.:)

I thought I read a while back that Zorro now lives full time in Sweden under the care of Queen Silvia but a few days ago I saw photos of him in NYC with Chris.

Anyone know? Thanks.:)

Zorro lived with the king and queen in Drottningholm from last May until the beginning of this year, when Madeleine and Chris returned to New York from their Christmas holiday. Now Zorro is again with Madeleine's family.

Thank you, LadyFinn. Now that he is with Madeleine and Chris again the new baby will get to know him. I love it when children grow up with pets!:p

Madeleine just posted this shocking article to her Facebook page
https://m.facebook.com/PrincessMadeleineOfSweden?_rdr
...I'm glad that she's using her position to try and arouse some interest in the case....wow I mean of 300 missing girls only 24 were found....her sharing might not do much but the attempt is all really...at least by spreading it some of her followers who were not aware of these incidents (like me) got to know

In Sweden Mother's Day is celebrated on the last Sunday of May, in the United States today.

Back
Top Bottom