The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-31-2017, 05:54 AM
Courtier

Princess Madeleine will be visiting the Swedish embassy in London to hold meetings with Swedish companies that have offices in England later today. I hope there'll be some coverage/photos. No information regarding the time of the engagement, but I'll be looking at news sites from time to time.

Old 10-31-2017, 11:45 AM
Imperial Majesty

Madeleine visiting the Swedish Embassy in London.
fotobanka Profimedia

From the website of the Embassy
A Royal Visit _ SwedenAbroad

On her visit Madeleine got a tour at the Embassy and spoke with the leading group of the Embassy. She also met representatives from Business Sweden, Chamber of Commerce, Visit Sweden, Swedish school and Swedish church in London.
Prinsessan Madeleine besökte svenska ambassade i London - Sveriges Kungahus

Old 10-31-2017, 12:16 PM
Administrator

Here's an additional article:

** dailymail: Black magic! Pregnant Princess Madeleine of Sweden looks chic in an all-black ensemble as she visits..**
Old 10-31-2017, 03:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

I completely missed the pregnancy announcement congrats to them, she looks great (as always)
Old 11-01-2017, 07:26 AM
Courtier

From her facebook page:
'
Today I visited the Swedish Embassy here in London to meet ambassador torbjörn sohlstrom and his co-workers.
At The Embassy, I was also able to meet representatives of the Swedish organisations working for Sweden and Swedes in the UK.
Many thanks to the embassy, business Sweden, Swedish Chamber of commerce, visit Sweden, Swedish school and Swedish church for an interesting and rewarding day.'
https://www.facebook.com/PrincessMadeleineOfSweden/
Old 12-10-2017, 09:15 AM
Courtier

Princess Madeleine attended the St. Lucia concert held at the Royal Stables yesterday
From her official facebook page:
'I enjoyed an early Lucia at Hovstallet, yesterday afternoon!'
https://www.facebook.com/PrincessMadeleineOfSweden

St. Lucia is the patron of light and her feast day is celebrated on the 13th of December each year in the majority of the churches, but the Royal Stables hold theirs a little earlier.

The pictures look lovely
Old 10-24-2019, 07:38 AM
Imperial Majesty

Madeleine attends on 3rd November at a church service on the occasion of the Church of Sweden in Florida's 10th anniversary in Davie, Florida.
Kalender - Sveriges Kungahus
Old 10-29-2019, 02:49 PM
Imperial Majesty

Margareta Thorgren to Expressen about Madeleine's work event on Sunday:
- The Princess is very much looking forward to attending the Church of Sweden in Florida's 10th anniversary. Otherwise, she is not involved in any specific projects in the church.
Prinsessan Madeleines hemliga nätverk i Florida i USA
Old 11-03-2019, 07:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Madeleine attend a church service in Florida marking the Swedish Church in Florida's 10th anniversary today 3 November

https://www.svenskdam.se/kungligt/ju...ine-i-florida/

https://www.ppe-agency.com/show.php?...-11-2019%20USA
Old 11-04-2019, 06:01 AM
Administrator

Heres's another gallery with photos of the anniversary event:

** fotoarena gallery **
Old 11-04-2019, 05:00 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

It's nice to see that Madeleine is still keeping up with the local Swedish community in Florida. It seems like it was rather wet there!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank

Tags
current events, princess madeleine